Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School (32993 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 10 Incredibly Talented Celebrities Who Ruined Their Careers / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by kinglawal85(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2013
jackbauersballs:

WTF is Curriculum Studies?! angry
. Olodo Curriculum Studies is under Education....
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2013
d33j@y85:
Abeg I thought they were going to mention actual celebs not these Jokers they have listed here
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by jess5(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
Mercyraheem: univ. Of dundee is in scotland and not uk

Very funny one. Correcting someone of something you have no knowledge of. I never knew Scotland was an independent country. Afterall, for people like you the UK means London grin

2 Likes

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by yuzedo: 9:36pm On May 03, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Na curry wey don cool, ni! grin DAFUQ?! grin grin grin

So Tiwa went to school? That dumb-fĂșck babe?! undecided
P-squarr? shocked Those Alaba bois? angry

1 Like

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Aikayy: 9:39pm On May 03, 2013
A lot of mor.ons on this site. Pls in case there are non nigerians on here who have never been to Nigeria, pls don't make the mistake of judging nigeria based on the ridiculous comments you read on this sick site abi na forum!
I WONDER Y THE MODERATORS HERE CAN'T COME UP WITH A SOLUTION, WHEREBY MEMBERS WHO WANT OUT CAN DELETE THEIR SIGNATURE!!!

I WANT OUT!!!!
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2013

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin U fall my hand grin

1 Like

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by newacca: 9:53pm On May 03, 2013
basisop:

Bros you be real "dundee"!!!
grin
grin na real Dundee United e be
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by rhazur(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2013
gbaky_floor:

I apologise for my ignorance but I thought four states make up UK- England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales?

I also thought that UK can be used in place of the names of the nation mentioned?

No mind them jare. After now some of them go say them be graduates. Msteew embarassed
gbaky_floor:

I apologise for my ignorance but I thought four states make up UK- England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales?

I also thought that UK can be used in place of the names of the nation mentioned?

No mind them jare. After now some of them go say them be graduates. Am very disappointed!!

1 Like

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Curiouscity(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2013
So attending secondary school is no more regarded as education? Or are we saying all the artistes in Nigeria didn't finish secondary school?

I think the OP should specify what level of education s/he is talking about. Most people regarded as drop-outs are actually college(tertiary) or university drop out.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by drzed: 10:17pm On May 03, 2013

Abomination. Please go and beg mohits, mavis or chocolate city to allow you audition to become a backup to their backup dancers. Educated discussion about educational achievements of musicians on Nairaland doesnt suit you at all.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Akiika: 10:19pm On May 03, 2013
The gibberish the so-called 'school-people' write on Nairaland will make you abhor school. Mere attending school may make you literate but may not make you educated. All these "read/settle to pass" defeats the purpose. Attending school is analogous to learning to use tools and ladder to build a house, it is when the house is built that you are indeed educated. There are too much undeveloped minded (a.k.a quackishly educated) folks on NL.

1 Like

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Akiika: 10:23pm On May 03, 2013
'Olodo rabata'
...testimony to my comment, earlier!
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2013
See who is talking!! Anyway,you can start by not visiting this site anymore!!
Aikayy: A lot of mor.ons on this site. Pls in case there are non nigerians on here who have never been to Nigeria, pls don't make the mistake of judging nigeria based on the ridiculous comments you read on this sick site abi na forum!
I WONDER Y THE MODERATORS HERE CAN'T COME UP WITH A SOLUTION, WHEREBY MEMBERS WHO WANT OUT CAN DELETE THEIR SIGNATURE!!!

I WANT OUT!!!!
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by tmlewin13(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2013
chinnyonwu: So the moral of this epistle is?
Wizzy, Davido, Dbanj, DonJazzy, 2baba didn't make this list and they r equally balling.. Maybe more
Dbanj actually graduated with B.sc in econs nd 2face attended 1 institute of management studies
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Donmichaelz(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2013
*singing in davido's voice*I thank God 4 d master plan,baba God is surer dan All of You all of you...
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by micki83(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2013
Why? Just...why? undecided
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Reyspin(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2013
RUGGED-MAN
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 03, 2013
kennyonthrone: Intelligence and determination is the key 2 success.....no mata ur field once u re educated u jst gonna b outstanding amongst d uneducated

Messi is the greatest footballer of all time with no college education. So keep that to yourself bro
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by ZN2: 12:02am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I even googled it, the heck?!!!!
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 12:04am On May 04, 2013
biko gini bu curriculum studies ?
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 12:06am On May 04, 2013
Curriculum studies (CS) is a concentration within curriculum and instruction concerned with understanding curricula as an active force of human educational experience.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by paroh137(m): 12:09am On May 04, 2013
Oga Wande Coal wan kill me. Which one is curriculum studies again?
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 12:35am On May 04, 2013
Akiika: The gibberish the so-called 'school-people' write on Nairaland will make you abhor school. Mere attending school may make you literate but may not make you educated. All these "read/settle to pass" defeats the purpose. Attending school is analogous to learning to use tools and ladder to build a house, it is when the house is built that you are indeed educated. There are too much undeveloped minded (a.k.a quackishly educated) folks on NL.

Please sir, do not take this the wrong way but do you mean you got formal education just to know how to communicate in English language?

If you did, that is mental colonialism. I assume formal education work hand in hand with the informal education with the aim of making the world less insufferable for you and me.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by kabaka1: 3:35am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol! I dey wonder same thing 2
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Nobody: 4:05am On May 04, 2013
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by emiye(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

To the best of my knowledge, UNILAG classifies all single subjects in education as curriculum studies, e.g if you are studying physics-education, chemistry-edu., geography edu.,e.t.c you are in the department of curriculum studies it is reputed as the largest department in UNILAG for obvious reasons.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Ninilowo(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

It is a course in FACULTY OF EDUCATION. In Uni Ilorin it is Curriculum studies and Educational Technology. It is good course for TEACHERS ooo.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by Ninilowo(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2013
Wande Coal studied curriculum studies? no wonder the title of one of their album-CURRICULUM VITAE
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by beambally: 7:09am On May 04, 2013
FYI- Only Peter of P-SQUARE graduated from UNIBUJA.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by donkross1(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2013
Lilimax:
Keep your crap to yourself angry! Are you sure you read the write up?
The last time I checked, P-square graduated from University of Abuja. sad
rtfm!
sorry you didn't check well either of em was rusticated and the other left gwags wif his bro back then when they were using shagari benz. I hope wif dz few points av been able to convince and not confuse u dat dey aren't graduates of uniabuja.
Re: Talented Celebrities That Refused To Drop-Out From School by hardbody: 7:57am On May 04, 2013
tspun: guys stop foolin around, we have being there and back i dont see any big tin in sku.if dropping out of sku makes them happy i see notin wrong with it. After all not all graduate are happy with d condition they find their self. They saw wat is comin their way n probably they thought completin their education will delay their quest. I know if u had d oppurtunity u will do the same.

No one is hating on you, you are either a drop out or a potential drop out waiting in the wings. I wish you the very best in your terribly warped perception, which by the way, you are stupidly entitled to. The only people I have pity for are your parents and kids if they ever come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo) / JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.