Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

An Open Letter To Arsenal Manager From A Sad Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Open Letter To Arsenal Manager From A Sad Fan (493 Views)

Arsenal Manager Offers To Help Rebuild Nigerian Football / All Mourinho's Signings In His 2nd Spell As Chelsea Manager From Worst To Best. / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Arsenal Manager From A Sad Fan by dahdah: 1:40pm On May 03, 2013
I became an Arsenal Supporter just a year after you joined the club, you brought a big change to us and we give you the credit of building a great team. It’s seven seasons since we last won silverware and the team is deteriorating slowly by slowly.
My only question to you is, “Where is the old Arsene Wenger we knew” who took us from shame to fame, who lead us to glory.
Match after match we’re looking awful, your squad planning is becoming worse day after day, you give players I won’t mention chances to play while we can all see its like they are not ready to deliver. Leaving players on the bench whom, when given the chance, they play their hearts out. Have you lost your touch or what? Why do you want to abuse the trust we’ve given you for all those seasons you’ve been with us?
Your always giving out all our best players and replacing them with others that can’t even come near their standards, and leaving players who are always disappointing. We’re losing hope with our team, if all you fight for is a top four spot then what will we ever achieve? if you really care for our team please do something quick.
Lastly you always complain about the budget when all of us can see that you do sell players worth a lot and we never buy quality players worth the same prize or even near the same. please I beg of you,and again beg of you bring our old Arsenal back.
That’s all I can tell you. You’re the only one who can wipe the tears were shedding away from our eyes.

SOURCE http://motherland247..co.uk/2013/05/an-open-letter-to-arsenal-manager-from.html
Re: An Open Letter To Arsenal Manager From A Sad Fan by joseph1013: 9:29pm On May 03, 2013
Ha ha ha ha... You never start. You go write letter tire. Your cry go full basket sef.
Why people support that useless club sef, me I no understand. Abi den jazz u. Even Swansea don win trophy.

Imagine supportin a club that says Top 4 is a trophy. Is that a club? Pathetic club!

I will rather support Milwall than support a useless club like Assnal.

And I see their supporters arguing and contributing to football discussions. If I hear ur voice again ehn, you go hear am. Mtschew.... *Spits on thread*

(1) (Reply)

Ex-super Eagles Star Chidi Odiah Denies Being A Taxi Driver USA / Tribute To Sir Alex Ferguson / All You Need To Know About Sir Alex Ferguson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.