Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (18349 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by CLT123(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria international and Lille OSC goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama is being linked with a possible English Premiership move in January.

Sky Sports says Sunderland have been linked with a move for the Nigeria international, who is rated as one of the best keepers in the French Ligue 1 at the moment.

There is also rumours doing the rounds that Arsenal are keeping an eye on the keeper.

Enyeama has played in eight games for Lille this season, since moving from Maccabi Tel Aviv, and has kept a clean sheet in six of those games.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/news/37683/vincent-enyeama-linked-to-sunderland-and-arsenal
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by obayaya(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
how na? this can be another media speculation... let's watch and see na.. January is just 3 months away

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
obayaya: how

uncle, you are the first to comment. pls, where do i rank?

@topic, enyeama is too good for arsenal, he should go to barcelona. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wow. The likes of arsenal is a huge step. Do you think he's up to the challenge ?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by BabaAlabi: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
We have Szczesny so Enyeama is not needed. Sunderland or Aston Villa would be good for him.

11 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by goofy124: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
that is good won about Nigeria
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Blackteeth(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
He is qualified.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Fresia01(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am cuming, let go and ask proff if itz true! U can neva tell. #wengerknowsbest

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by BabaAlabi: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. The likes of arsenal is a huge step. Do you think he's up to the challenge ?
NO
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by obayaya(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
leatherman:

just behind me bro
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Andyblaze: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Same old tale! Lets see sha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
He shd not think of leaving for Arsenal o
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Xfactoria: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
If the guy knows what is good for him, he would stay put at Lille where he is guaranteed regular playing time. This is a world cup year and he needs regular games to be in good form for the tournament.

A word is enough for the wise!

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
This News is useless until the next transfer window opens in January..

Mods, please remove this news from the FP as it is speculative at best.. I doubt Arsenal nor Sunderland would be thinking of Transferes at this point in the season after just 4 matches..

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. The likes of arsenal is a huge step. Do you think he's up to the challenge ?

He is more than up.. He is over sef... I wish him speedy success with Ingrish Clubs mhen

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
BabaAlabi:
NO

Why ?

ledafaze:

He is more than up.. He is over sef... I wish him speedy success with Ingrish Clubs mhen

Lool grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by imperiouxx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sunderland would be good for him because of constant use but in that Arsenal....... he might end up as bench warmer.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by demolaxy: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well, I am not much of a football person but my BF loves it. I told him about this and he just sighed and said "Nigerian football is quite a mess".
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by imperiouxx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
demolaxy: Well, I am not much of a football person but my BF loves it. I told him about this and he just sighed and said "Nigerian football is quite a mess".

Though you've said you're not into footballing but try tell him the discussion is about a Nigerian crossing from French league to English league. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by kennyonthrone(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na link e stil b na y d'gist
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fresia01: Am cuming, let go and ask proff if itz true! U can neva tell. #wengerknowsbest
cum very well o..ODE
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by fagbalex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
make i hear word. na because he never see messi or ronaldo, i trust my boy ramsey up gunners.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
If true,Goodluck to him.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by fiscalcliff: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
leatherman:

grin grin grin grin
I concur cool
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by pappilo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Absolute rubbish. Arsenal have Szczesny, Fabianski and Viviano who they brought in on loan with a view to a permanent move. Why would they sign a goal keeper who has played just 8 games in a proper European league?

Maybe Sunderland sha.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by taiocol: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
lille no arsenal
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by banky222: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is not the first time he will be linked to Arsenal we all know that Arsenal will not sign Vincent. Let's tell ourselves the truth. He is a very good goal keeper and wenger knows that, but it ends there! Wenger sign vincent? For where?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by damosky12(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
God is behind Enyeama. I had always known he will shine and reign in the football world. Hope Arsene Wenger can spend much on him, he (Arsene) had been secreatly admiring him since his stunning display in 2010 World Cup, especially the way he dealt with Messi. I pray Arsene will spend big.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by banky222: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
demolaxy: Well, I am not much of a football person but my BF loves it. I told him about this and he just sighed and said "Nigerian football is quite a mess".
eyaaa,. Plz tell him to take heart
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Allohrandy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
The source is from kickoff Nigeria. I would probably believe the story if the source is either from goal.com or bbc sports. I don't believe Nigeria sport tabloid newspaper
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by jonescyras(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
#team I no sabi ball# embarassed#team I no sabi ball#
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nattydonatus(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
I can't wait to see Enyeama become our second keeper after Scezney...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Champions League Final Abandoned After VAR Stopped Working / Chelsea's David Luiz Emerges As Arsenal Transfer Target / Leicester City Reacts To Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.