Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians (742 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / A Prayer For Syria? / Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by DrummaBoy(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2013
During the Liberian war, I always felt led to pray for them. It was a thing of joy to see that war end and their lady president installed.

During the middle east uprising I prayed for Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc. It was wonderful to see those crisis end. I even had the wonderful privilege of travelling to Tunis, Tunisia, afterwards.

God answers prayers.

For those who pray and believe in God, could we sheath our swords over theological issues and pray that peace returns to Syria and that Syrians cease to die to this evil regime?

Brethren, let us remember to pray for Syria.
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by mankand(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2013
Pray for yourself and your country....We all know the West is behind the crisis in Syria.......

First to comment
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by frank317: 2:10pm On May 03, 2013
so now am i to understand that it does not bother God to help them over there in syria except you pray and remind him to help them. so God cannot da anything except u pray to remind him... na waooo

God for don drop hin fone number make we carry de wake am up when ever he feels sleepy.
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 03, 2013
So God need to be prayed to before answering prayers? Isn't it obvious the white Gods are the master minders of the syrian war ?
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 03, 2013
what about northern nigeria that is on fire
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by AtheistD(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2013
DrummaBoy: During the Liberian war, I always felt led to pray for them. It was a thing of joy to see that war end and their lady president installed.

During the middle east uprising I prayed for Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, etc. It was wonderful to see those crisis end. I even had the wonderful privilege of travelling to Tunis, Tunisia, afterwards.

God answers prayers.

For those who pray and believe in God, could we sheath our swords over theological issues and pray that peace returns to Syria and that Syrians cease to die to this evil regime?

What about Nigerians in the north? Dont they deserve prayers?
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by freezykul(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2013
The Assad regime is not bad infact i believe it is d solution.If Assad shud leave syria may never recover again.A typical example is iraq since the fall of saddam hussein iraq have not recover till today.
Re: Let Us Pray For Syria And Syrians by Mudley313: 2:46pm On May 03, 2013
DrummaBoy: During the Liberian war, I always felt led to pray for them. It was a thing of joy to see that war end and their lady president installed.

God answers prayers.

Not sure if serious

(1) (Reply)

Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 8th May,2013 Is Peace Dwindling? By Pastor / Paul's Epistles: Gospel Or Mere Letters Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.