Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) (2255 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Any Viable Investment For Intending Retiree With Little Or No Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Profsammie(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Can anyone Help me with a Business idea that I can start with Little Cash like N100,000 and will be giving me a daily turnover or weekly turnover

Please post your suggestion or if there any business that you can introduce me to...

I saw this thread in the Job/Vacancy section, the kind of Business Looks cool, you can also check it out through the link below but meanwhile I will expecting you to post your advice... Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Greyworld: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
I am interested in smtin of dat nature but I discovered dat 100k is pretty sm 2 start smtin kul in 9ja, But den check snail farmin..... Hrd d profit margin is big bt am certain dat d turnova isnnt instantaneous.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Profsammie(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Greyworld:
I am interested in smtin of dat nature but I discovered dat 100k is pretty sm 2 start smtin kul in 9ja, But den check snail farmin..... Hrd d profit margin is big bt am certain dat d turnova isnnt instantaneous.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Ambassador1991(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Online Publishing. I can help you manage it.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by binarytraders: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2014
Profsammie:
Can anyone Help me with a Business idea that I can start with Little Cash like N100,000 and will be giving me a daily turnover or weekly turnover

Please post your suggestion or if there any business that you can introduce me to...

I saw this thread in the Job/Vacancy section, the kind of Business Looks cool, you can also check it out through the link below but meanwhile I will expecting you to post your advice... Cheers

let's go into partnership in Trading options online....ROI is assured.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by millhouse: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
k
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Kennyfancy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Profsammie:

i cn show u hw u cn earn 2000 everyday and ur 100k wil stil b free
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Got a biz for u bro, all u need is 200k for a start. U
will get back ur cash in a month, contact me for
more info. 08056964766
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Profsammie(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
I need good Business Concept or Idea
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by YemiPIDANCo(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2014
You could go into real estate consulting; printing or MLM (health and fitness). A lot of people have health issues and need solutions. That's why herbal supplements will continue to sell. Moreover, you don't even need up to 100k to start MLM.

Bill Gates once said if he has the chance to start all over again, he would go for MLM.

As a matter of fact, 100k is sufficiently enough to start any of these 3 businesses.

Finally, I have some bright businesses that we can run together in partnership if you don't mind. You may contact me on 07055971093, 08104022323.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by tchiwinnie: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Kennyfancy:
i cn show u hw u cn earn 2000 everyday and ur 100k wil stil b free
pls can u elaborate?
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by MyInfoo: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
The first thing you need to have in starting up a Business is Knowledge about the Business... So whatever you eventually settle on, you should make sure that you get to know the indepth of the business and dont test-run anything

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Profsammie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
MyInfoo:
The first thing you need to have in starting up a Business is Knowledge about the Business... So whatever you eventually settle on, you should make sure that you get to know the indepth of the business and dont test-run anything

Thanks for this is powerful tip
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by millhouse: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
switched off!

fdxboss:
Got a biz for u bro, all u need is 200k for a start. U
will get back ur cash in a month, contact me for
more info. 08056964766
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
millhouse:

switched off!

its on nw, or u can send me an email: emmafdxdavies@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) by Angelstartups(f): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Visit angelstartups.com.ng and connect with an existing business within your location that is viable and of interest to you.sign necessary documents before you part with your cash though.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Abiola Sabur Is A Fraudster!!!! Beware!!! / 9 Ways To Profit From The Stock Market / Don't Ever Miss These Cheap Land Opportunity Properties Around Abuja At Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.