Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Songs Are Horrible, Admits Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Songs Are Horrible, Admits Tonto Dike (1455 Views)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / These 4 Songs Are Becoming Popular In South And Eastern Nigeria / Nigerian Female Celebs Are Horrible At Choosing Men -etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Songs Are Horrible, Admits Tonto Dike by LCGeorge: 3:53pm On May 03, 2013
In an interview with a soft sell magazine the arguably talentless actress/wannabe musician revealed she is beginning to understand why the Nigerian public despise her foray into the music industry and the negative feedback she’s been getting from the vomit inducing song she unleashed on the world.

Tonto said: “I made a mistake and surrounded myself with people constantly telling me that I was actually good at singing, the same way they convinced me my acting was Oscar material. It also didn’t help being high when I recorded it”.

“I’m not dense, I know how that song made me sound, but I’m going to say it anyway, I personally think the song and my #poko facade are intolerable in every way, For that I apologize to my fans”

Moving on to her love of entertainment she added: “I go to the studio, I sing. Sometimes I think I’m like Dr. Frankenstein, so if I need to create, I create monsters.”

Tonto also spoke about what she expected from her true fans, admitting that if she was them she would ‘do everything in my power to ensure I never set eyes on me again or listen to any of my songs’.

She continued: “Like me, Other artists have made a lot of money singing worse songs and being talentless hacks. Why is it different when Tonto decides to do it?

“But, then again, they’ve been in the music industry longer than I have, so I just have to take my time “.

She added: “Yeah, I just listened to the song again. (High) Jesus Christ, It’s terrible, and to think I just made a video for it.”

The interview was accompanied by a series of cleavage exposing photographs which Tonto agreed made her look like she was desperately seeking attention.

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Niyola Badmus + Spanking New Singles / Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee / Checkout Some Of Chidinma's Cutest Instagram Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.