Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

!!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! (686 Views)

Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate / First Bank’s Rising Loan Losses Is About To Spell Doom For Its Balance Sheet / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! by Cobab(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2013
XFT is a Revolutionary Fuel Treatment.
It has provided a solution to the global problem of rising fuel prices.
And has also created a means where individuals can generate life changing residual income through this amazing product called - Xtreme Fuel Treatment!

Three way you can get rich from Syntek Global's XFT

1. Network Marketing
2. Retailing
3. Corporate

Join us this tomorrow as we explore these amazing opportunities that is changing lives around the world

Admission is FREE!!!

Date: Tomorrow Saturday May 4th 2013

Venue: 1, Thomas Laniyan St. Idiroko B/S,
off Ikorodu Rd., Anthony Village, Lagos.
(Beside LASU Satellite Campus, Up-stairs of DeFilla Restaurant)

Time: 1pm

For more details contact: 0802-691-4945, 0806-719-4841.

You may also call these number for more information after May 1.

DON'T WORK FOR A OTHER PERSON ALL YOUR LIFE - BREAK FREE FROM THE RAT RACE!!!
Re: !!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! by enet1(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2013
Am tayo,am based in lagos bj curently servin in abia.pls can u xpantiate in ful.Am interestd
Re: !!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! by Cobab(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2013
Contact me on my phone numbers or send me yours I'll call you.
Re: !!!the Solutions To Rising Fuel Prices. And You Can Make A Fortune Through It!!! by enet1(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2013
Myn is 08037598879 and 08144565695 tho d first is ma main lyn.I wil b xpectin ur cal as i av bin yearnin abt ds Xft since last dec.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Collect Money Via Western Union With My School Id Card?? / I Have A Business Plan / Guys,i But Something Jewelry From Aliexpress For About 3 Week Nw,they Are Yet To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.