Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Have A Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Business Plan (683 Views)

What Is Your Business Plan For 2014? / Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! / Differenciating Between A Feasibility Study And A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Business Plan by kismo(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2013
I need someone to invest at least 500k in my business plan. It's a telecom business which I can assure you of making at least 70k per month without your direct involvement (it is not airtime business). If you are interested, you will have to come and meet me at Ibadan so that we can sign a deal. It will involve a lawyer because we shall sign some legal documents. So you got to have your own lawyer. If you need to call me, check my prevous posts for my number or pm me. Moderator, please don't delect this thread. You too can take up the offer if you have the cash. It is real.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Business Plan by PapaBrowne(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
kismo: I need someone to invest at least 500k in my business plan. It's a telecom business which I can assure you of making at least 70k per month without your direct involvement (it is not airtime business). If you are interested, you will have to come and meet me at Ibadan so that we can sign a deal. It will involve a lawyer because we shall sign some legal documents. So you got to have your own lawyer. If you need to call me, check my prevous posts for my number or pm me. Moderator, please don't delect this thread. You too can take up the offer if you have the cash. It is real.

One of the key components of success is the ability to market your product effectively. You've said nothing tangible enough about your plan for anybody to be interested. Asides an investment that gives a return of a little above 30% in a year would probably not excite too many people.

Why not give the details(without revealing too much) of your plan so that people can be sure of what they seek to get into.
Re: I Have A Business Plan by kismo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
PapaBrowne:

One of the key components of success is the ability to market your product effectively. You've said nothing tangible enough about your plan for anybody to be interested. Asides an investment that gives a return of a little above 30% in a year would probably not excite too many people.

Why not give the details(without revealing too much) of your plan so that people can be sure of what they seek to get into.
With your 500k, 8 devices will be bought. Each device has the capacity of generating AT LEAST #750/day and the devices will work for 25 days a month. (750*25*8=#150,000/month). The 70k/month I mentioned earlier is the worst that can happen(which is not possible except some devices didn't work for some days). For further enquiries, call 08038505585.
Re: I Have A Business Plan by oddy1113: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
The business plan should include an executive summary supporting documents and financial projections . Business planning is one of the most crucial parts of starting a business . You'll earn the trust of investors distributors suppliers and staff .

forbrukslån på dagen
Re: I Have A Business Plan by PapaBrowne(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
oddy1113: The business plan should include an executive summary supporting documents and financial projections . Business planning is one of the most crucial parts of starting a business . You'll earn the trust of investors distributors suppliers and staff .

forbrukslån på dagen

All those things are cliche. These days peeps hardly have the patience to go through pages upon pages of business plan.

An executive summary is essential, you financial model is neccesary but the rest well you can just input the.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Room Loaded With Money / Poultry business This December / Frozen Chicken Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.