Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call (766 Views)

What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? / Historic Prayer Call Heard At Stockholm Mosque / Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by LagosShia: 8:29pm On May 03, 2013
Justin Bieber sure knows how to make his Turkish fans happy.

The 19-year-old singer halted his concert in Istanbul twice to honor the Azan.

The Azan, which also goes by a few other names like the adhan, is the Islamic call to prayer and occurs in the main mosque five times a day.

http://fr.eonline.com/news/414335/justin-bieber-stops-turkey-concert-twice-to-honor-muslim-prayer-call?utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer%3A%2Bmmbilal%2Bon%2Btwitter&buffer_share=62f23
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tbaba1234: 8:35pm On May 03, 2013
Did the muslims leave to go pray??

What are they doing in a JB concert anyway??

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by maclatunji: 9:18pm On May 03, 2013
tbaba1234: Did the muslims leave to go pray??

I laugh in Kurdish.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by LagosShia: 9:38pm On May 03, 2013

I really cant tell what these Turkish think.they are very unpredicatable.as for Justin Bieber,he should be commended IMO for two reasons: he is better than others who thrive on hatred for Islam,and he is surely better than those "diggers of the grave of the Prophet's companion" who want us to believe only them "love" the "companions".
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by dare2think: 11:33pm On May 03, 2013

Is it wrong for Muslims to listen to bieber's music?
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tbaba1234: 11:43pm On May 03, 2013
dare2think:

Yes!
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by dare2think: 11:51pm On May 03, 2013
What are the reasons?
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tbaba1234: 11:59pm On May 03, 2013
It is simple, his songs promote things that are prohibited in the religion.
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by dare2think: 12:04am On May 04, 2013
tbaba1234: It is simple, his songs promote things that are prohibited in the religion.

ok.

Is that by any chance saying Muslim should only listen to Islamic songs?
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tbaba1234: 12:08am On May 04, 2013
I don't promote listening to music but if you must, listen to one with a decent message.
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by deols(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2013
tbaba1234: I don't promote listening to music but if you must, listen to one with a decent message.

Do you have any proof for that? That the message makes a difference?
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tbaba1234: 5:49pm On May 18, 2013
Like I said, I don't listen to music, I am convinced that it is not allowed but I know some muslims listen, and will bring arguments
for it, that is what informs my statement.
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by tpia5: 6:22pm On May 18, 2013
dare2think:

What does he sing about?

I've only heard one of his early songs.
Re: Justin Bieber Stops Turkey Concert Twice To Honor Muslim Prayer Call by Paschal007: 7:59pm On May 19, 2013

They were probably doing something similar to the video below. Islam's got class these day o. Praying and partying at the same time. Chei....grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7neZOweoQ

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wickedness Vs Humanity During This Holy Month Around The World. / Cock Allegedly Screams Allah Akbar Just As It Was About To Be Slaughtered (video / Is Allah Also A Sun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.