Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (951388 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
SaintOzone:
My Guy,no vex,everybody dey fight for his own pocket. My pocket dry like desert.
BECAUSE OF THIS RESPONSE I WILL HELP. SEND UR DETAILS TO DIS NO N INDICATE DT UA SAINTOZONE. 09032236807. PLS DNT KOL. TWO OTHER PERSONS FROM ANAMBRA DT HAS NT BN PAID SINCE SEPTEMBER CAN. ALSO SEND THEIR DETAILS TOD NUMBER ABOVE NO KOLS PLS. ALTERNATIVELY, U CN CALL D CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER ON D FEEDBK PAGE. SOMBODY WIL ANSA U COS ITS GOING TRU. NW
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by SaintOzone: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
confidencekesk:

BECAUSE OF THIS RESPONSE I WILL HELP. SEND UR DETAILS TO DIS NO N INDICATE DT UA SAINTOZONE. 09032236807. PLS DNT KOL. TWO OTHER PERSONS FROM ANAMBRA DT HAS NT BN PAID SINCE SEPTEMBER CAN. ALSO SEND THEIR DETAILS TOD NUMBER ABOVE NO KOLS PLS. ALTERNATIVELY, U CN CALL D CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER ON D FEEDBK PAGE. SOMBODY WIL ANSA U COS ITS GOING TRU. NW
My Guy,I don send the information to the number. God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
I understand the fact that dealing with Human beings is one huge task, and you can NEVER get everyone pleased. I came to this thread because I wanna help as many people as I could, not Necessarily to help with Fresh Matching, Re-match, Invitation to Internship Fair or Stipend issues, just to encourage and offer guide with my extensive knowledge of the scheme. Like I have always stated, I am not a SURE-P GIS personnel in any capacity, just someone who wants to offer a little help. I have an unenviable daily schedule but I still find out time to reply to over 30 SURE-P GIS-related emails that I receive daily, on the email address I use to contact interns, these emails are wholly from peeps on this thread. I have directly helped over 300 graduates get engaged in this scheme (Mainly outside this thread) either by initial Matching or by Re-match, so I believe I have earned a bragging right on this if I should desire one. I have NEVER asked for or solicited for any monetary/non monetary gift from any of these over 300 interns, but have come to value the lots of good-wishes messages that I have received. Only a handful of persons out of these number of interns have my Mobile number or my main email address, and NONE of these over 300 interns is directly related to me. I have on numerous occasions contacted companies, begged them to absorb interns, and got interns matched with them. In a short-while, I would cease to login in here to check this thread knowing that I have done my bit. I CANNOT possible help everyone here even if I wanted to. I do not consider prospective interns state of Origin, Tribe, Gender or any other factor before assisting them. I write this not necessarily in reply to the comments I have quoted here but more like to bare some facts. I have stated here earlier that I do not have new companies that I can match fresh interns with, so I have purposely ignored comments asking for fresh matches without providing company details for the matching. I am deeply grateful that I have helped a few persons here who have boldly stated so. Having attended many of the SURE-P GIS events, I know that this scheme, as little as the stipend is, offers a lot of persons Hope, experience and money to move on until such a time something better will come along. I met graduates who were earning N10,000, N15,000 monthly prior to this scheme. One of the first guys that I matched here, mailed me a week after the matching to explain to me why he stated on this thread "that his survival depended on this scheme". I urge some of you that feel that the money is too small for you, to know that you could get Good contacts, Permanent Employment, Knowledge, Experience etc from this scheme. I do not have anything against anyone who criticizes me here, I can only say that I have done the best I could do so far with my limited time and resources. I wish you all the Best. One Love. One Nigeria. Peace.

Coolis:
Wait o and who made U d attcak dog of dis puntersmind? R u his mouth piece? I dont undstand Y u guys r always like dis when u read any unfriendly comment abt dis guy? As I askd d oda tym, wu dey no d talk bad abt? U folks always Sounds as though d monthly stipend is 100k or dat dis scheme is permanent job.

frajoe2reel:
i tire for this guy known as puntersmind he dosnt even reply test since we have been complainin of nt getting any reply frm surep since we were matched if you cant help us please kindly say so and stop giving guys high hope that you are the guy in charge, is there anyone in the house that can help. punter abi na wetin dem call u go rest abegi
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
SaintOzone:
My Guy,I don send the information to the number. God bless.
AV SEEN IT.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yes. SURE-P GIS loves such positive outcome.
kemma002:
It is possible to stop the sure-p intern programme if one get a better job offer?thanks you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:
I understand the fact that dealing with Human beings is one huge task, and you can NEVER get everyone pleased. I came to this thread because I wanna help as many people as I could, not Necessarily to help with Fresh Matching, Re-match, Invitation to Internship Fair or Stipend issues, just to encourage and offer guide with my extensive knowledge of the scheme. Like I have always stated, I am not a SURE-P GIS personnel in any capacity, just someone who wants to offer a little help. I have an unenviable daily schedule but I still find out time to reply to over 30 SURE-P GIS-related emails that I receive daily, on the email address I use to contact interns, these emails are wholly from peeps on this thread. I have directly helped over 300 graduates get engaged in this scheme (Mainly outside this thread) either by initial Matching or by Re-match, so I believe I have earned a bragging right on this if I should desire one. I have NEVER asked for or solicited for any monetary/non monetary gift from any of these over 300 interns, but have come to value the lots of good-wishes messages that I have received. Only a handful of persons out of these number of interns have my Mobile number or my main email address, and NONE of these over 300 interns is directly related to me. I have on numerous occasions contacted companies, begged them to absorb interns, and got interns matched with them. In a short-while, I would cease to login in here to check this thread knowing that I have done my bit. I CANNOT possible help everyone here even if I wanted to. I do not consider prospective interns state of Origin, Tribe, Gender or any other factor before assisting them. I write this not necessarily in reply to the comments I have quoted here but more like to bare some facts. I have stated here earlier that I do not have new companies that I can match fresh interns with, so I have purposely ignored comments asking for fresh matches without providing company details for the matching. I am deeply grateful that I have helped a few persons here who have boldly stated so. Having attended many of the SURE-P GIS events, I know that this scheme, as little as the stipend is, offers a lot of persons Hope, experience and money to move on until such a time something better will come along. I met graduates who were earning N10,000, N15,000 monthly prior to this scheme. One of the first guys that I matched here, mailed me a week after the matching to explain to me why he stated on this thread "that his survival depended on this scheme". I urge some of you that feel that the money is too small for you, to know that you could get Good contacts, Permanent Employment, Knowledge, Experience etc from this scheme. I do not have anything against anyone who criticizes me here, I can only say that I have done the best I could do so far with my limited time and resources. I wish you all the Best. One Love. One Nigeria. Peace.

You have been a blessing to many in the program. We really appreciate your efforts so far. Please don't allow the bad ones spoil your mind. Obviously theuy must be kids who know nothing about life. We appologise on their behalf for their hurtful comments.
Please don't stop doing your good work. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Still on stipends issue no alert n am really running out of patient cos can't understand what is going on, spoke with customer care dey said all is okay with my account n processing yet no alert.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:

Big boss don't reason wat dey are saying guess dey have been able to get solution else were n feel dey can run deir mouth d way dey like. Don't make dem spoil tins cos dere are few or more persons dat need ur assistance a great deal God blessings shall never depart from u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=Montmayorblanc post=29937207][/quote]
is like wen u attack someone u gt a reply since av been writin u to help my company or do a rematch fr me u didnt reply nw u reply wt a term paper just to get ur fans screamin well am gonna kip hustlin on d street, God wud help me even wen human fails.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:

Big Boss please don't let the statement of some of the people here get you angry, you have been a REAL BLESSING to many of us here, YOU ARE GOD SENT.

You see when I read over such comments, it really down on me that truly NO ONE in the world would have please human being, this reminds me of ALL GOD SENT MESSENGERS in the scriptures how they are persecuted and ridiculed just for trying to SAVE THEM. Its really pathetic and saddened indeed but that's nature and it seems like a CYCLE which will keep repeating itself till the END OF TIME.

Moreover, its all depend where each person wants to belong, but there is something that is CERTAIN, whatever we SOW we will surely REAP it one day-GOOD OR BAD.

@Puntersmind you are a MODEL to many of us here, a true Nigerian!. Please don't allow the utterances of some people here cause you to sway from your GOD's CALLING. You've tactically ignore such comments before please try and overlook this as well. GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
LadunaI:

Big Boss please don't let the statement of some of the people here get you angry, you have been a REAL BLESSING to many of us here, YOU ARE GOD SENT.

You see when I read over such comments, it really down on me that truly NO ONE in the world would have please human being, this reminds me of ALL GOD SENT MESSENGERS in the scriptures how they are persecuted and ridiculed just for trying to SAVE THEM. Its really pathetic and saddened indeed but that's nature and it seems like a CYCLE which will keep repeating itself till the END OF TIME.

Moreover, its all depend where each person wants to belong, but there is something that is CERTAIN, whatever we SOW we will surely REAP it one day-GOOD OR BAD.

@Puntersmind you are a MODEL to many of us here, a true Nigerian!. Please don't allow the utterances of some people here cause you to sway from your GOD's CALLING. You've tactically ignore such comments before please try and overlook this as well. GOD BLESS YOU!
sycophant
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hey, did you attack me? I didn't notice. The truth is that if I take out time to check your request, I'll likely find out that it's a fresh-match request with no provision of company details to be matched with. Sincerely, I really do NOT care what you think about me.
frajoe2reel:

is like wen u attack someone u gt a reply since av been writin u to help my company or do a rematch fr me u didnt reply nw u reply wt a term paper just to get ur fans screamin well am gonna kip hustlin on d street, God wud help me even wen human fails.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:
Hey, did you attack me? I didn't notice. The truth is that if I take out time to check your request, I'll likely find out that it's a fresh-match request with no provision of company details to be matched with. Sincerely, I really do NOT care what you think about me.
then ur thoughts re definately wrong av on many occassion state d issue wt d company i was matched wt bt no reply i dnt even want to boder myself any longer because dia is no need if u care to no more jus check out my post on this forum since last yr till nw u will see dat my case is diffrnt well since dia had bn no solution frm u y kip pleadin fr u to do anytin, street hustling tins on point anyone that care fr etisalat paygo sim should holla @ me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok, @Puntersmind U shuldnt have quoted me before postin dis episode. U blew ur own trumpet dis tym. U shuld hav waited for pple to blow it for u. Dont sing ur own praises, let pple do it for u. I neva had hot feelings towards u. U r doin great, but u r not a saint. Evrybody can neva look @ issue from same perspective. Pple have d right to deir opinion. Am a natural born leader. I can go on n on, on dis but will leave it @ dis word of advice. If u r goin to b a great leader, dont blow ur trumpet, let pple do it for u. Secondly, dont pay attention to gossip, opinion, criticizm etc. Keep doin d right tin. Ur rewarded will surely reward u for ur gud work.
puntersmind:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Manager190: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please has anyone from Rivers State that attended Nov 18 to 20 internship fair, received his or her own december 2014 allowance?.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rileyy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
So much frustration with the scheme, how can you work for 20days+ and not get paid ? Worst from the so call employers you even get insulted and ill-treated. So tired as Bleep about everything, you gotta beg before getting your mandate, this is the kind'f democracy we practice in my country
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
@puntersmind. I know it will be painful to be insulted helping pple who u dont ask penny from but i wanna be sure ure a leader in ur capacity and dis is one of things leader experiences. pls ignore their criticism and continue wit ur good work as it pleases ur mind. God will definitely reward u and anyone who feels ure arrogant shud be left to say what he likes.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:

you can't please the world sir, when i asked for your help, you didn't just help me but You counsel me like a brother. Am pleased to say today, despite d fact dat i hav not received any stipend, i hav bin to places i never imagined, spoke to people i only see on t.v. Despite d fact dat i hav stayed in my state capital all my life, i don't even know d way to d governor's lodge. But here i am today, I move around like it's my office. And so much more dat i can't begin to mention. Many here hav very wonderful things to say abt u. Don't listen to anyone, just kip doing wat u do. Frustration Is a b.i.t.c.h..

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dis is so touchin, hustlin on d street. I Wish I culd help. But if talkin to a staff of sure p @ fed. Min. Of finance can help, let me no. Wont mind goin down for ur sake, central area is not too far from ma side. I
frajoe2reel:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
@punstermind we are many more that appreciate your helping spirit than the two that are against u. I want you to understand you can't please every body no matter how hard you try, continue to do your best cos this two cant change u. you are a blessing carrier, you touch lives positively without u knowing it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Coolis:
Dis is so touchin, hustlin on d street. I Wish I culd help. But if talkin to a staff of sure p @ fed. Min. Of finance can help, let me no. Wont mind goin down for ur sake, central area is not too far from ma side. I
the name of the company is hedges wek nigeria ltd the employer have been findin it difficult to accept matched graduate since the dec 8 job fair in lag,all the graduate under the company still see no opportunity yet in dia private account, am jus tryin to hlp d employer out because is nt internet frndly, bt no reply frm the famous puntersmind well av strtd street hustlin i pray it pay out jus tryin to hlp odas unda my coy to still get litle mony to fend fr demselves
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
rileyy:
So much frustration with the scheme, how can you work for 20days+ and not get paid ? Worst from the so call employers you even get insulted and ill-treated. So tired as Bleep about everything, you gotta beg before getting your mandate, this is the kind'f democracy we practice in my country
My dear na so me sef c am o.I'm only waiting for them to pay me so that i will stop d stuff cuz it aint helping me.
Late payment nd i work till sunday.Close late with d annoying hold up nd no extra pay.
Its high time i go learn handwork cuz this programme no b here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kk, noted. By Gods grace, I shuld b able to have words for u tomoro bt d coy. But its possible d coy hasnt been approved by sure p online. Wateva, ll go down tomoro. Where is authority2008 on dis thread? He used to b of help like puntersmind last yr, quess he's done with his internship. authority2008 are u there? In Obasanjo's voice
frajoe2reel:

the name of the company is hedges wek nigeria ltd the employer have been findin it difficult to accept matched graduate since the dec 8 job fair in lag,all the graduate under the company still see no opportunity yet in dia private account, am jus tryin to hlp d employer out because is nt internet frndly, bt no reply frm the famous puntersmind well av strtd street hustlin i pray it pay out jus tryin to hlp odas unda my coy to still get litle mony to fend fr demselves
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind:

Pls Sir i thought u said this week is alert week but uptill now we are yet to see any,Pls what is really the problem? should we keep hoping for the rest of the week or should we consider it next month ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
puntersmind
post=29936179:

I understand the fact that dealing with Human beings is
one huge task, and you can NEVER get everyone pleased. I came to this
thread because I wanna help as many people as I could, not Necessarily
to help with Fresh Matching, Re-match, Invitation to Internship Fair or
Stipend issues, just to encourage and offer guide with my extensive
knowledge of the scheme. Like I have always stated, I am not a SURE-P
GIS personnel in any capacity, just someone who wants to offer a little
help. I have an unenviable daily schedule but I still find out time to
reply to over 30 SURE-P GIS-related emails that I receive daily, on the
email address I use to contact interns, these emails are wholly from
peeps on this thread. I have directly helped over 300 graduates get
engaged in this scheme (Mainly outside this thread) either by initial
Matching or by Re-match, so I believe I have earned a bragging right on
this if I should desire one. I have NEVER asked for or solicited for any
monetary/non monetary gift from any of these over 300 interns, but have
come to value the lots of good-wishes messages that I have received.
Only a handful of persons out of these number of interns have my Mobile
number or my main email address, and NONE of these over 300 interns is
directly related to me. I have on numerous occasions contacted
companies, begged them to absorb interns, and got interns matched with
them. In a short-while, I would cease to login in here to check this
thread knowing that I have done my bit. I CANNOT possible help everyone
here even if I wanted to. I do not consider prospective interns state of
Origin, Tribe, Gender or any other factor before assisting them. I
write this not necessarily in reply to the comments I have quoted here
but more like to bare some facts. I have stated here earlier that I do
not have new companies that I can match fresh interns with, so I have
purposely ignored comments asking for fresh matches without providing
company details for the matching. I am deeply grateful that I have
helped a few persons here who have boldly stated so. Having attended
many of the SURE-P GIS events, I know that this scheme, as little as the
stipend is, offers a lot of persons Hope, experience and money to move
on until such a time something better will come along. I met graduates
who were earning N10,000, N15,000 monthly prior to this scheme. One of
the first guys that I matched here, mailed me a week after the matching
to explain to me why he stated on this thread "that his survival
depended on this scheme". I urge some of you that feel that the money is
too small for you, to know that you could get Good contacts, Permanent
Employment, Knowledge, Experience etc from this scheme. I do not have
anything against anyone who criticizes me here, I can only say that I
have done the best I could do so far with my limited time and resources.
I wish you all the Best. One Love. One Nigeria. Peace.
That human being for u, pls don't mind them

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Puntersmind I encourage you to keep your head down and help folks as you've been doing. One or two fouls replies should not distract your stance to help. It's a shame though that some folks speak like they do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Information dey say is power if u not inform u will b deform so keep ur deformity to urself instead of putting it on odas. I took my time to read through d thread wen I came in newly n got to flow with d rhythm I knew all I needed to know but yet still read previous thread if I don't cum online for a day to know wat happened... if u post oda persons post will push urs upward n won't been see but wen u quote someone den his/her will get to see it, yes u have been posting but didn't get notice does not give one right to attack anybody. U got rite to speak ur mind but be ready to take words back
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 3:05am On Jan 20, 2015
Now dat u have unleashed all ur e-Supporters on frajoe2reel n I wit deir comments, coz u wantd d world to recognize ur servic to humanity n bow low before u, let me ask u dis last question. From ur comment below, U are not a staff of sure p. Do u hav d authority from Govt/surep to act on deir behalf? If yes, glory be to God. If no, its very possibl U are gud in hacking websites. If U hav been hacking sure p website to do all ur gud works here, den am afraid its a big sin before God. To d pple dat r pourin out deir gud will comments now cos u helpd dem, u r doin d right tin, but God wont see it dat way my bro, if its not done legitimately. Dis is food for thought for u. Ride on bro, God bless us all.
puntersmind:

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Cmon Guys! Any individual with some brains in their skull should know what coolis and his mannerless colleague are up to!!!!! Its all worked out!!! They were probably paid to do this. But it is left to us to decide if they achieve their satanic goals or not. Let us all unite in discouraging them by giving them the silent treatment. Henceforth, Nobody should quote or reply any of their posts (No matter how damaging). Lets just laugh them off (since we already know their evil motives). I'm saying all these in the interest of all future interns!!!! If we allow them to succeed in getting Puntersmind agitated and he (God forbid), decides to withdraw his kind assistance, then everybody knows the catastrophy that awaits. Cheers!!!
#Welovepuntersmind#

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2015
Coolis:
Now dat u have unleashed all ur e-Supporters on frajoe2reel n I wit deir comments, coz u wantd d world to recognize ur servic to humanity n bow low before u, let me ask u dis last question. From ur comment below, U are not a staff of sure p. Do u hav d authority from Govt/surep to act on deir behalf? If yes, glory be to God. If no, its very possibl U are gud in hacking websites. If U hav been hacking sure p website to do all ur gud works here, den am afraid its a big sin before God. To d pple dat r pourin out deir gud will comments now cos u helpd dem, u r doin d right tin, but God wont see it dat way my bro, if its not done legitimately. Dis is food for thought for u. Ride on bro, God bless us all.
. I knew it will come to this, in my earlier post I said let us rebuke and cast out this demon from this forum only a few joined me consequently the demons increased in numbers. You and your agents are now happy that your mission has been accomplished God will reward you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.