Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948611 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Edokpia:
. I knew it will come to this, in my earlier post I said let us rebuke and cast out this demon from this forum only a few joined me consequently the demons increased in numbers. You and your agents are now happy that your mission has been accomplished God will reward you.
do u no what that the world demon mean if u re truly a graduate u should choose your choice of words. bd be civilise in your post
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
confidencekesk:

BECAUSE OF THIS RESPONSE I WILL HELP. SEND UR DETAILS TO DIS NO N INDICATE DT UA SAINTOZONE. 09032236807. PLS DNT KOL. TWO OTHER PERSONS FROM ANAMBRA DT HAS NT BN PAID SINCE SEPTEMBER CAN. ALSO SEND THEIR DETAILS TOD NUMBER ABOVE NO KOLS PLS. ALTERNATIVELY, U CN CALL D CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER ON D FEEDBK PAGE. SOMBODY WIL ANSA U COS ITS GOING TRU. NW
PLs i just sent ur my detials. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't seem to recall this issue. Quote this comment and drop your email address, I will contact you ASAP.
pundersmind oh!!! please oh!! warri since last September matching I began to question the programme and Nigeria govt as whole must they every of their policy be wobbling like please help and disprove me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't seem to recall this issue. Quote this comment and drop your email address, I will contact you ASAP.
pundersmind oh!!! please oh!! warri since last September matching I began to question the programme and Nigeria govt as whole must they every of their policy be wobbling like please help and disprove me zubienet@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Nawa for you oo. Callin me demon? Bt I havent said anytin wrong. I Was only tryin to help puntersmind have a little reflection on his personal relationship wit his creator(God). Doin gud for pple in a wrong way can neva be recognized by God bro, Its a fact. U can take dat to d bank. No appology for dat. He's goin to stand before d judgement throne of God somday to account for all his doin down here just like evryone of us. Meanwhil, may d Good Lord forgive u for callin me demon, amen.
Edokpia:
. I knew it will come to this, in my earlier post I said let us rebuke and cast out this demon from this forum only a few joined me consequently the demons increased in numbers. You and your agents are now happy that your mission has been accomplished God will reward you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ideologies(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
-LAG-KOS-01662
@puntersmind

Good morning.
Kudos to all your efforts in assisting us so far, God bless you.

I was matched manually with a firm in Lagos last December and Have since received my UBA account number.
But my status has not changed online, which I contacted the firm. They told me, that they are finding it difficult to log in their account sometimes They login but have not been able to accept interns profile. They have also mailed SURE-P office severally but No response yet.

What is your advice, the firm would love us to resume but they are not sure of our stipends so We are on hold at the moment.

Is there anything you can do from your position to help sort it out.
Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Best regards.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Wit d removal of 10 naira from pms sure-p gis has been suspended try loging in to confirm. For those fighting just knw that u r fighting for nothing . Na joke
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls is thier any hope of getting paid this week?.....pls i need responds.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015
frajoe2reel:
i tire for this guy known as puntersmind he dosnt even reply test since we have been complainin of nt getting any reply frm surep since we were matched if you cant help us please kindly say so and stop giving guys high hope that you are the guy in charge, is there anyone in the house that can help. punter abi na wetin dem call u go rest abegi
u felt he cant help u....y dont u help urself and stop spewingtrash....i tire for ingrate!

something...u cant do....then u cant even exercise patience.
Shioooooooor!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Rizin:
Wit d removal of 10 naira from pms sure-p gis has been suspended try loging in to confirm. For those fighting just knw that u r fighting for nothing . Na joke
No be joke its like the site is on maintenece or they have changed url
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Coolis:
Kk, noted. By Gods grace, I shuld b able to have words for u tomoro bt d coy. But its possible d coy hasnt been approved by sure p online. Wateva, ll go down tomoro. Where is authority2008 on dis thread? He used to b of help like puntersmind last yr, quess he's done with his internship. authority2008 are u there? In Obasanjo's voice
so u cant even help... u re looking for authority2008..i tot it is all easy for ya!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Coolis:
Nawa for you oo. Callin me demon? Bt I havent said anytin wrong. I Was only tryin to help puntersmind have a little reflection on his personal relationship wit his creator(God). Doin gud for pple in a wrong way can neva be recognized by God bro, Its a fact. U can take dat to d bank. No appology for dat. He's goin to stand before d judgement throne of God somday to account for all his doin down here just like evryone of us. Meanwhil, may d Good Lord forgive u for callin me demon, amen.
haba guy, bt u dnt kn dt 4 sure! 4 crying out loud if u claim u hv a gud intention n its nt been well communicated.y nt just hold ur peace? dz is deformity of character would GOD b please wit dt?!! lets strive 2 leave a positive mark...GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
cut007:
Cmon Guys! Any individual with some brains in their skull should know what coolis and his mannerless colleague are up to!!!!! Its all worked out!!! They were probably paid to do this. But it is left to us to decide if they achieve their satanic goals or not. Let us all unite in discouraging them by giving them the silent treatment. Henceforth, Nobody should quote or reply any of their posts (No matter how damaging). Lets just laugh them off (since we already know their evil motives). I'm saying all these in the interest of all future interns!!!! If we allow them to succeed in getting Puntersmind agitated and he (God forbid), decides to withdraw his kind assistance, then everybody knows the catastrophy that awaits. Cheers!!!
#Welovepuntersmind#
silence and no comments to any that wants derail this thread

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Rizin:
they are migrating in to an improved platform for greater service, it was announced last week that d site will temporarily b unavailable for some days.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2015
cut007:
Cmon Guys! Any individual with some brains in their skull should know what coolis and his mannerless colleague are up to!!!!! Its all worked out!!! They were probably paid to do this. But it is left to us to decide if they achieve their satanic goals or not. Let us all unite in discouraging them by giving them the silent treatment. Henceforth, Nobody should quote or reply any of their posts (No matter how damaging). Lets just laugh them off (since we already know their evil motives). I'm saying all these in the interest of all future interns!!!! If we allow them to succeed in getting Puntersmind agitated and he (God forbid), decides to withdraw his kind assistance, then everybody knows the catastrophy that awaits. Cheers!!!
#Welovepuntersmind#

YEAH
[size=15pt]#We-Love-Puntersmind#[/size]

OTHERS PLEASE FOLLOW!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rizin:

very expensive joke bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Aaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!!!!!! Yea
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
[/quote][quote author=puntersmind post=29936346]Yes. SURE-P GIS loves such positive outcome.
@Puntersmind, I sent you a mail for quite a while now but unfortunately, there have not been any response from you. Its about a fresh match and (i think) i supplied all the details required. I totally understand the cumbersomeness of your schedule and i'm not in pushing you in any way. I just want to be sure that you've seen the mail thats all. Please just indicate (by any means) that you've seen the mail and i'll be at peace. My email is robcyprain46@gmail.com. May God continue to uplift you in everything you do.
#welovepuntersmind#
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
Yes. SURE-P GIS loves such positive outcome.
@Puntersmind, I sent you a mail for quite a while now but unfortunately, there have not been any response from you. Its about a fresh match and (i think) i supplied all the details required. I totally understand the cumbersomeness of your schedule and i'm not in pushing you in any way. I just want to be sure that you've seen the mail thats all. Please just indicate (by any means) that you've seen the mail and i'll be at peace. My email is robcyprain46@gmail.com. May God continue to uplift you in everything you do.
#welovepuntersmind#
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adeuade(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
onyori:

pundersmind oh!!! please oh!! warri since last September matching I began to question the programme and Nigeria govt as whole must they every of their policy be wobbling like please help and disprove me zubienet@yahoo.com
@pundersmind !!! Help! Help!! Help!!!
I attended fair in ibadan, i was matched manually and i received UBA acct number but i av nt received any mail for confirmation. Pleaseeeee, help me, i'm joblesss!!
Adeuade2020@yahoo.com.
GIS-OYO-IBM-00055.
Thnx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
NobleAky:
Aaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!!!!!! Yea
Great news. Hope alive again. Which state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adeuade(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
Yes. SURE-P GIS loves such positive outcome.
@pundersmind !!! Help! Help!! Help!!!
I attended fair in ibadan, i was matched manually and i received UBA acct number but i av nt received any mail for confirmation. Pleaseeeee, help me, i'm joblesss!!
Adeuade2020@yahoo.com.
GIS-OYO-IBN00055.
Thnx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nicookon1: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's me Coolis. I 've been having a little challenge logging into my account, so I decided to get back to u 2ru my broda's account. D man I talk to dis mornin @ SURE-P office said he was @ d fair in lag last month and that he's aware of Hedges Wek Nig Ltd. D coy hasn't been approved by SURE-P yet. Your boss will get email alert once d coy is approve by sure-p to accept you guys online, I was told. No cause for alarm bro. U guys shuld be patient while sure-p work on approving ur coy. keep doin wat u 'r doin now, wen d tym is right, u n ur frnds will get ur full benefits from the scheme. hav a gr8 day
frajoe2reel:

the name of the company is hedges wek nigeria ltd the employer have been findin it difficult to accept matched graduate since the dec 8 job fair in lag,all the graduate under the company still see no opportunity yet in dia private account, am jus tryin to hlp d employer out because is nt internet frndly, bt no reply frm the famous puntersmind well av strtd street hustlin i pray it pay out jus tryin to hlp odas unda my coy to still get litle mony to fend fr demselves
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dclinton01(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
puntersmind:
If you were matched in November 2013, SURE-P couldn't have been owing you since May 2013. You get my drift?
is true, my boss was the one trying to resolve the
issue. and till now nothing have show up concerning
my stipends sir. The name company name is
Tutugbemi ventures, Ondo state. My mail id
deji.cool2001@gmail.com. Tanx sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
nicookon1:
It's me Coolis. I 've been having a little challenge logging into my account, so I decided to get back to u 2ru my broda's account. D man I talk to dis mornin @ SURE-P office said he was @ d fair in lag last month and that he's aware of Hedges Wek Nig Ltd. D coy hasn't been approved by SURE-P yet. Your boss will get email alert once d coy is approve by sure-p to accept you guys online, I was told. No cause for alarm bro. U guys shuld be patient while sure-p work on approving ur coy. keep doin wat u 'r doin now, wen d tym is right, u n ur frnds will get ur full benefits from the scheme. hav a gr8 day
a very big thank you to u coolis if all dis was done by the well acclaimed puntersmind issue wudnt av degenerated to this i would relate it to my employer, thanks once more
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
dclinton01:

is true, my boss was the one trying to resolve the
issue. and till now nothing have show up concerning
my stipends sir. The name company name is
Tutugbemi ventures, Ondo state. My mail id
deji.cool2001@gmail.com. Tanx sir

His not saying u lying read wat u posted, instead of may 2014 u said may 2013 n u were match in Nov 2013. He only asked for u to correct urself cos it can't b possible base on ur comment dat sure-p is owing u since may 2013 stipends y match in Nov same year. Hope u now understand
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
IS alert still going to come this week? I have asked this question many times nw bt seems not to get reply...I even call the customer care and the man said they r goin to pay on friday bt i dont no whether he is trying to give us hope or smtin....Pls if anyone has another reply pls feel free to reply...I am almost dying.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
NO MATER WHAT U DO
PEOPLE WILL TALK
IF U DO GOOD, THEY WILL TALK
IF YOU DO BAD, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THEIR TOPIC.
WHY CAN‘T DO UR BEST AND LIVE D REST FOR GOD.
PEACE ONTO YOU ALL.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dclinton01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

His not saying u lying read wat u posted, instead of may 2014 u said may 2013 n u were match in Nov 2013. He only asked for u to correct urself cos it can't b possible base on ur comment dat sure-p is owing u since may 2013 stipends y match in Nov same year. Hope u now understand
am sorry 4 dat
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
In all likelihood, the company in question is not yet approved. Easiest way to confirm their approval status would be to check if they get the "ACCESS DENIED" message once they login. Quote this comment when the company has made this simple approval status check..
ideologies:
-LAG-KOS-01662
@puntersmind

Good morning.
Kudos to all your efforts in assisting us so far, God bless you.

I was matched manually with a firm in Lagos last December and Have since received my UBA account number.
But my status has not changed online, which I contacted the firm. They told me, that they are finding it difficult to log in their account sometimes They login but have not been able to accept interns profile. They have also mailed SURE-P office severally but No response yet.

What is your advice, the firm would love us to resume but they are not sure of our stipends so We are on hold at the moment.

Is there anything you can do from your position to help sort it out.
Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Best regards.

Idorenyin.idiong@hotmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Can't remember this issue. Resend the needed details. I would soon work on all the rematch/Fresh match issues received so far.
cut007:
#welovepuntersmind#

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.