Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945789 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by oggy89: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
please did anybody in abuja receive his march allowee in his bank account without getting an alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
kunlexbaba45:

Wen were u credited and wch state pls......

That should b monday evening along with odas, reporting from Benin city.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rummmy: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
For those of you that are yet to get march alert,especially my friends in port harcourt,I jst spoke with GIS customer service,even as thy are not polite I was able to know that payment for march stipend ended since last weej friday.so if u have not goten alert it means it may be a techinical error,human error or both..kindly ask ur emplyer t mark and resend the backlog month time sheet together with that of april next week..I also advice you call their customer care nos to lay your complains

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by oggy89: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
@rummy..please what is their customer care number?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ola400(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
@rummy..please what is their customer care no?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:20am On Apr 30, 2015
let everybody go n check his or her acct balance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nanomat: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
puntersmind ..thank you so much, I got a new match ..God bless.. my question: can there be any other training in ibadan(they did one las year ) b4 may 29?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afynwa(f): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls house is there anything dat can b used to register in place of birth certificate cos i dont hav n dey refused to giv me cos am above 18yrs
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
afynwa:
Pls house is there anything dat can b used to register in place of birth certificate cos i dont hav n dey refused to giv me cos am above 18yrs
First, as far as I can recall, the only thing you need to upload during registration is your passport. Every other credentials during matching (at the fair) and/or when matched (before the employer). However you would have entered the necessary details during registration - NYSC number and the rest.

2. That you can't get your Birth Certificate because you are above 18 is completely untrue. Don't know what you mean by that. As a document you will keep needing from time to time, I advise you seek to have it. You can get it at the National Population Commission office in your LGA. That one is highly recognised. Also you can obtain Age Declaration from the court.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
puntersmind:
To all those I promised to match/rematch, let me know if you have received a confirmation email to that effect.
No confirmation yet o!! Still hoping! We trust you anyway
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rummmy: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Sure-p Gis customer care nos...08105576779,0817571778 abd 08186152376.its better to call during morning hours..pls do get back to update the houz
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2015
puntersmind:
Fresh match is on-hold at the moment.
Pls do remember outstanding cases when matching and rematching resumes. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Puntermund Please match me in one of sure-p firm in Onitsha. My name is Amechi Charles.... GI-ANA-OTN-01229..... charliman2010@gmail.com......08066398663...... Studied Electrical Electronics Engineering
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Nanomat:
puntersmind ..thank you so much, I got a new match ..God bless.. my question: can there be any other training in ibadan(they did one las year ) b4 may 29?
told u guys he's busy with matching, we all no its not easy. a friend of mine received a confirmation msg too. thanks @punstermind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by afynwa(f): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
aiikay:

First, as far as I can recall, the only thing you need to upload during registration is your passport. Every other credentials during matching (at the fair) and/or when matched (before the employer). However you would have entered the necessary details during registration - NYSC number and the rest.

2. That you can't get your Birth Certificate because you are above 18 is completely untrue. Don't know what you mean by that. As a document you will keep needing from time to time, I advise you seek to have it. You can get it at the National Population Commission office in your LGA. That one is highly recognised. Also you can obtain Age Declaration from the court.
Thanks. I've been to my LGA NPC office n they said dat they wont issue it out since am above 18. I think I wil consider dat of age declaration from court. Thanks once more.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Awelekaumeh: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Punstermind pls help me match with any firm or school within ikotun/Igando,Lagos,Uni beneficary code GI-LAG-ALI-04377 ,email nwonyeuche@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sutst: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
punstermind pls help me match with any firm in akwa ibom my beneficiary number is GI-AKW-UYO-03193 my email samueltommy93@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youngelder(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2015
punstermind pls match me with any firm in rivers, akwa ibom, delta or cross rivers state.
my code is GI-RIV-OBA-03993.
I read Mechanical Engineering. Thank you..
.Email: anieville4@yahoo.com
SOS...ABEG HELP ME...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2015
Happy Month of May Interns.

We have entered a new month and a month of new timesheet for April stipend. However those of us who did not receive alert for march and backlogs without any good reason for the non payment then how are we going to do? PH Interns are not smiling oo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2015
Today is workers' day, are interns part of workers, NLC or TUC or just mere trainees without any group involvement?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Temmy198(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2015
Timesheet for the month of April
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Pls anyone with outstanding stipend form should drop d link for one to download tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
Pls @ punters mind match me with any of the firms in Aba,Umuahia or Okigwe,my unique beneficiary number is GI-RIV-POR-00142 and how can one know the names of participating firms in this FG sure program?Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sefiureal(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
is timesheet for d month of April out?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
sefiureal:
is timesheet for d month of April out?
'Very' out...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
Yes is out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
Pls anyone with outstanding stipend form should drop d link for one to download tanks
give me ur email make I forward it to u asap.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
Alert!!!!!

...............says my friend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 11:57pm On May 01, 2015
Maryspeck:
Pls dear forward to kk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Drive512(m): 12:14am On May 02, 2015
Maryspeck:
Pls I need it too. drive4ril@gmail.com
Thanks....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 2:12am On May 02, 2015
Maryspeck:

Uwa024@yahoo.com thanks dearie
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2015
Maryspeck:
give me ur email make I forward it u asap.
Sis it will be convenient and nice if you can upload it here instead.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.