Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945885 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
pls whoever has d recent outstanding stipend form dt contains month of march shud help me send to bestwinc(at)gmail(dott)com. please i need it urgently to claim 3 months arrears
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Login to your GIS portal and click on "Timekeeping/Feedback" from d top menu...
OK, tnx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ogharaboy: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
Ogharaboy:
@puntersmind greetings to U may ur good work provoke uncommon favour for you.
extend ur good work to me.

GIS id>> GI-DEL-ETW-00138

email- ssammy2cool@gmail.com

Location- Delta or Edo

Study - Computer Science

Thanks in anticipation>>>
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 7:18pm On May 04, 2015
@Montmayorblanc, I 'll like to do exactly as u adviced bt don't have d outstandin form for d month of march. Could u pls send it 2 robertokewu@gmail.com doooooooo in Edo language if am right lol[quote author=Montmayorblanc post=33401176][/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2015
OrangeDream:
Babe, relax na.. Ur timesheet will be filled..
Orange dream u cannot understand wat am facing with my employer here jare.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 04, 2015
aiikay:

So this bullshit is not particular to me?
Somebody is trying to change me to a rude boy here! No additional motivation, I'm VERY useful to you, yet somebody had the gut to threaten he won't mark time sheet!
God I pray to remain a gooooooooood boy!
Huh ur own self still better my own employeris requesting for 10,000 every month to pay his new staff which he just employ I don't know how on earth can dat be done because of dat now he don't want to fill our time sheet ,he even said we don't satisfy him 4 anything egba mi ooo nd dis is a place where wife sister and other two intern collecting money without working na only me and my colleague enter wahala.still waiting 2 see wat will happen shaaaaa.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
dhope:

not peculiar to u alone. we have attitudinal prob as pple in dis country reason we cant develop faster than dis. employers will be quick to threaten u if u dont play well ur part but dey neglect their responsibility when it comes to filling ur timesheet expecting u to disturb dem b4 doing it. i think it is only pple who dey share little cash with their employers dt dont feel this. dis prog is good but wit many shortcomings. most of these employers are responsible for d probs many pple experience when dey join d scheme. it just shows d wickedness and selfishness of average nigerian employers of labour. i just dont know their problem
My brother in this kind of situation wat do u think we can do ?its getting out of hand wen employer will be requesting money from intern to pay his staff where and dis is a place where some intern collecting money without working .I pray tunder should strike d wicked pple because dey don't deserve us @ all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
insycarc:

insycarc@gmail.com......... would be grateful if you can forward the March outstanding stipend form ASAP.. thanks
How I wish I can I don't have subscription on my phone I would have send it to u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2015
Maryspeck:
Huh ur own self still better my own employeris requesting for 10,000 every month to pay his new staff which he just employ I don't know how on earth can dat be done because of dat now he don't want to fill our time sheet ,he even said we don't satisfy him 4 anything egba mi ooo nd dis is a place where wife sister and other two intern collecting money without working na only me and my colleague enter wahala.still waiting 2 see wat will happen shaaaaa.
Dear, I'm about dying of laughter here o!
You won't blame him. It's the scarcity of fowl in the market that forced buyers to begin pricing vulture. Be that as it may, someone can technically let them know that if the temple is destroyed, it can be raised in three days, even to a better standard.
And let no man's action deter your zeal of learning at any slightest opportunity. Aside the stipend, one should be able to force himself to add value internally. Surely the future is bright!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
aiikay:

Dear, I'm about dying of laughter here o!
You won't blame him. It's the scarcity of fowl in the market that forced buyers to begin pricing vulture. Be that as it may, someone can technically let them know that if the temple is destroyed, it can be raised in three days, even to a better standard.
And let no man's action deter your zeal of learning at any slightest opportunity. Aside the stipend, one should be able to force himself to add value internally. Surely the future is bright!
Na so my Broda but God don pass dem dey can continue to do as dey like 1yr go soon waka go.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Montmayorblanc post=33401176][/quote] can intern fill and mail it directly to sure p? need reply pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2015
samobaba4u:

can intern fill and mail it directly to sure p? need reply pls

Yes u can but that of ur boss they said matter, cos he need to send it with his/her registered email

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 2:16am On May 05, 2015
Coolis:
@Montmayorblanc, I 'll like to do exactly as u adviced bt don't have d outstandin form for d month of march. Could u pls send it 2 robertokewu@gmail.com doooooooo in Edo language if am right lol

Lol all join, I edited dat of April hope u can make use of it. Download to use

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2015
dhope:
pls whoever has d recent outstanding stipend form dt contains month of march shud help me send to bestwinc(at)gmail(dott)com. please i need it urgently to claim 3 months arrears

Check my previous post with Coolis the form is there for u to download n fill
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2015
Have this GIS changed their portal again? Tryin to log in into my profile ds mornin,not able to...and my boss haven't fill my timesheet. Anybody havin prob loggin in? *sweating*
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2015
Larule007:
Have this GIS changed their portal again? Tryin to log in into my profile ds mornin,not able to...and my boss haven't fill my timesheet. Anybody havin prob loggin in? *sweating*
Confirmed! I guess GIS portal is down for now....Your employer still have 2Days of grace to fill ur time sheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2015
Pls who has the email to which we can forward the filled outstanding stipend for from the employers portal? Pls help if u know!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 11:33am On May 05, 2015
hello, please i have not been paid for 3 months, please what do i do, even my training allowance havent been paid, please how do i go about it, i am owing 50000 now and they are on my neck, please some one addvice me and help cry cry cry cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 11:34am On May 05, 2015
hello, please i have not been paid for 3 months, please what do i do, even my training allowance havent been paid, please how do i go about it, i am owing 50000 now and they are on my neck, please some one addvice me and help cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 11:40am On May 05, 2015
please what is this outstanding stipend form, please what do i do. please for give my ignorance and help me. now my employer cant fill out my time shit cos the site is not going, please today is the last day. please help what do i do? please, please, please, i didnt have money to fix my phone and no internet in my area, people around me are forming busy. please help me i beg u cry sad cry sad
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
Valendo:

Pls dear forward to valentineolofe@yahoo.com

please send to my account kpeter269@gmail.com please,please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 11:58am On May 05, 2015
Cheers!!! Training alawee just landed.
25k. Chicken joint on point
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:00pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:
please what is this outstanding stipend form, please what do i do. please for give my ignorance and help me. now my employer cant fill out my time shit cos the site is not going, please today is the last day. please help what do i do? please, please, please, i didnt have money to fix my phone and no internet in my area, people around me are forming busy. please help me i beg u cry sad cry sad
. your write up it shows you are a joker starting from your username,you claim were no internet in your area and no money to fix your phone,but you just posted write up on nairaland so by which means were you able to access this forum.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:
hello, please i have not been paid for 3 months, please what do i do, even my training allowance havent been paid, please how do i go about it, i am owing 50000 now and they are on my neck, please some one addvice me and help cry
. Look for outstanding stipend form fill it and send it yourself with your email if your employer is not cooperating with you,don't waste time.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:24pm On May 05, 2015
Maryspeck:
. It is very pathetic, my only advice for you is to worry less,each month that pass just get outstanding stipend form from well meaning interns from this forum to fill, scan,and send it to surep by YOURSELF and with YOUR OWN email, and make sure you get acknowledgement mail from surep immediately after sending, you will get all your stipends without your employer's input,then he will be put to shame.I bet you I gave this link to some interns in the same shoes with you and they received their stipend in arrears.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 12:39pm On May 05, 2015
please post sure-p email address here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
please post sure-p email address here. grin cheesy smiley please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 12:47pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. Look for outstanding stipend form fill it and send it yourself with your email if your employer is not cooperating with you,don't waste time.

please how do i get it. where do i get from. please help me out cry cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Donlexino(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2015
Larule007:
same here o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:51pm On May 05, 2015
jogojogo:
please post sure-p email address here. grin cheesy smiley please
. It is as if you are serious,the surep email add for outstanding stipend is finance@gisurep.gov.ng.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jogojogo: 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is very pathetic, my only advice for you is to worry less,each month that pass just get outstanding stipend form from well meaning interns from this forum to fill, scan,and send it to surep by YOURSELF and with YOUR OWN email, and make sure you get acknowledgement mail from surep immediately after sending, you will get all your stipends without your employer's input,then he will be put to shame.I bet you I gave this link to some interns in the same shoes with you and they received their stipend in arrears.

please please please please, what is the e-mail add for sure-p, and how do i get outstanding stipend form. Don't be angry, just help me, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.