Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948241 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
puntersmind:
At the time when I requested that prospective interns send in their information (Just before the elections), there was some kind of reservation in SURE-P for fresh matching and rematch. I did not expect the huge number of cases of Fresh match and Rematch. I got over 130 names for either fresh match or rematch. The whole list was compiled and worked on. About 45 interns confirmed their fresh match or rematch but majority were not matched.

Reasons:
Some of the firms sent in by interns had already absorbed interns up to their hire limit.
A few of the firms sent in were not even approved.
Most of the other interns that were not matched was as a result of the reservation the director had on fresh matching/rematch at that time.

I may in the next few weeks try and rematch (if possible) the ones on this thread who were not fortunate to be matched then, who have their names on the list compiled then.

Nice one brother. I have a company already, they have space for me and like 1 other intern. My case is rematching me from Forcecom to my new employer where i already started working on Monday.

Can i go ahead and compile list of people to be matched ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Puntersmind.
pls sir, i have outstanding stipend, my boss sent the claim form
in February, March and April and up till now nothing has been done.
I need your help sir.
mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
mrbonesy2k:
@Puntersmind.
pls sir, i have outstanding stipend, my boss sent the claim form
in February, March and April and up till now nothing has been done.
I need your help sir.
mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com GI-EDO-IKO-00068
. Na wa oo, so you can not follow simple instruction abi.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2015
State: Enugu
My email is :- chinaza.victoria@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2015
chinaza.victoria@yahoo.com

quote author=LadunaI post=34385240]The List is fully compiled now about over 70 interns from various states sent in their information Just waiting for further directive from @Puntersmind.

Thank and God Bless us all.[/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ejemen7: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
puntersmind:
Like I mentioned earlier, I want to assist with outstanding payment for interns that have (4) months and above delays. @Laduna1 would coordinate for lesser months. I'd love to work with him on this. Please, send the email addresses and other information to him, irrespective of your location. I hope we can finalize this as soon as possible.

Puntersmind pls I hv outstanding stipends for the months of January,March,April and pls my UBI Number is GI-EDO-ORE-01201 and ma email is ejemheneraze@gmail.com..wud be very grateful if u can help me...Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mversed: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Nice one brother. I have a company already, they have space for me and like 1 other intern. My case is rematching me from Forcecom to my new employer where i already started working on Monday.

Can i go ahead and compile list of people to be matched ?

My bro, i dey Forcecom too, space still for dat ur new employer place? Location abeg.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by flexysam(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls house I need d site address to login and chk my timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Name of Organisation: HOUSE OF PURPOSE STUDIOS, OSOGBO

State: OSUN
My email is :- kunzle2010@gmail.com

Phone Number: 07068311767

Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OSU-IFC-00484

Intern Full Name: AKINBINU, AKINKUNLE AKINTAN

GIS UBA Account: 2078543993

OUTSTANDING STIPENDS: DECEMBER, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL AND MAY

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MY EMPLOYER SINCE LAST YEAR NOVEMBER 13. I RECEIVED NOVEMBER STIPEND AND TRAINING FEE. I DIDNT RECEIVE DECEMBER STIPEND BUT I RECIEVED JANUARY OWN AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TILL DATE.
PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOU HELP.....THANK YOU
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
@Kunzle84,writetopoker....you guys are putting yourself at great risk by posting your details here. I will advise that you delete your post instantly, all you have to do is to send it to nasfx48@yahoo.com....pls this is an anonymous forum....God bless
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls,is May timesheet out?I'm yet to see mine
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
OrangeDream:
Pls,is May timesheet out?I'm yet to see mine
out since the first day of June..check again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by N72SM: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello, nairalanders my employer has not received any notification from surep gis that May timesheet is ready on like before he does receive it.till now i have not fill my timesheet, someone should advice me on what to do I urgently needed your help before it is late.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
N72SM:
Hello, nairalanders my employer has not received any notification from surep gis that May timesheet is ready on like before he does receive it.till now i have not fill my timesheet, someone should advice me on what to do I urgently needed your help before it is late.
. You do not need to be advised to sign your monthly timesheet,all you or your employer needs to do is logon to his portal every on the 1st - 7th of every month to sign your timesheet whether surep send him email or not.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by N72SM: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Edokpia:
. You do not need to be advised to sign your monthly timesheet,all you or your employer needs to do is logon to his portal every on the 1st - 7th of every month to sign your timesheet whether surep send him email or not.
. Thank bro for this info, i am grateful!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Masterdeking(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
please I need one of u to explain this thing to me because I am new. I was matched on 27th April and I resumed with my employer after documentation on 4th of May 2015. on the 3rd of June my older colleague told me there was clearance which is marking of time sheet that I should meet the desk officer. I went there he told me and another guy that started the same time that the time sheet he is marking is for month of April and that our own time sheet will start from the first of July. that we should come by July. But I login into my profile this evening and saw . number of days worked 21, month and year may 2015, PIUF STATUS PENDING, PIUH APPROVAL PENDING, PAID PENDING. pls guys has he later mark the time sheet or do I need to go back and disturb him or is he right? Thanks for ur help[b][/b]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olabest(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
@puntersmind:wetin be d latest concerning d list of unpaid that u said u are working on..... I don check MA fone tired and na MTN stupid ad I dey receive oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Masterdeking:
please I need one of u to explain this thing to me because I am new. I was matched on 27th April and I resumed with my employer after documentation on 4th of May 2015. on the 3rd of June my older colleague told me there was clearance which is marking of time sheet that I should meet the desk officer. I went there he told me and another guy that started the same time that the time sheet he is marking is for month of April and that our own time sheet will start from the first of July. that we should come by July. But I login into my profile this evening and saw . number of days worked 21, month and year may 2015, PIUF STATUS PENDING, PIUH APPROVAL PENDING, PAID PENDING. pls guys has he later mark the time sheet or do I need to go back and disturb him or is he right? Thanks for ur help[b][/b]
Yes, the 21 days shows your time sheet has been marked; and that's supposed since began fully early May. So just relax and be expecting the stipend when it's due!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2015
puntersmind:
At the time when I requested that prospective interns send in their information (Just before the elections), there was some kind of reservation in SURE-P for fresh matching and rematch. I did not expect the huge number of cases of Fresh match and Rematch. I got over 130 names for either fresh match or rematch. The whole list was compiled and worked on. About 45 interns confirmed their fresh match or rematch but majority were not matched.

Reasons:
Some of the firms sent in by interns had already absorbed interns up to their hire limit.
A few of the firms sent in were not even approved.
Most of the other interns that were not matched was as a result of the reservation the director had on fresh matching/rematch at that time.

I may in the next few weeks try and rematch (if possible) the ones on this thread who were not fortunate to be matched then, who have their names on the list compiled then.

Good enough. Pls how does 1 ascertain if his/her name is in d compiled list? & how can he/she resend a new company name in case d previous firm has absorbed its limit?

Lastly, u matched som1 else to d firm I sent u for my brother. But its all gud. Afterall, d guy is also a Nigerian who's entitled to d same privileges as me. So tanx all d same.
U r still a great guy and I remain grateful to you as always. Can't wait for u to resume matching & rematching again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bolafavour: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Pls, when is the timesheet marking closing because my employer is yet to mark mine?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Masterdeking:
. As far as you were matched April 27 you are even entitled to April stipend,I guess he refused to mark it for you,all the same from your comments above it shows that he has signed May for you so expect your alaweeeee by the middle of june.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Masterdeking:
. As far as you were matched April 27 you are even entitled to April stipend,I guess he refused to mark it for you,all the same from your comments above it shows that he has signed May for you so expect your May alaweeeee by the middle of june.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. As far as you were matched April 27 you are even entitled to April stipend,I guess he refused to mark it for you,all the same from your comments above it shows that he has signed May for you so expect your May alaweeeee by the middle of june.
Nope! He's not entitled for April stipend as he started at the tail end of the month unless you expect him to get like 1500 or 3k for April which I am sure SURE-P would not want to pay attention to till May. But thank God him that his employer was able to sign his time sheet for May.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2015
kunzle84:
Name of Organisation: HOUSE OF PURPOSE STUDIOS, OSOGBO

State: OSUN
My email is :- kunzle2010@gmail.com

Phone Number: 07068311767

Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-OSU-IFC-00484

Intern Full Name: AKINBINU, AKINKUNLE AKINTAN

GIS UBA Account: 2078543993

OUTSTANDING STIPENDS: DECEMBER, FEBRUARY, MARCH, APRIL AND MAY

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MY EMPLOYER SINCE LAST YEAR NOVEMBER 13. I RECEIVED NOVEMBER STIPEND AND TRAINING FEE. I DIDNT RECEIVE DECEMBER STIPEND BUT I RECIEVED JANUARY OWN AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TILL DATE.
PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOU HELP.....THANK YOU
Please, I want to ask something 4rm u concerning new interns. I ve sent u mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landg: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
engrsyer:
Nope! He's not entitled for April stipend as he started at the tail end of the month unless you expect him to get like 1500 or 3k for April which I am sure SURE-P would not want to pay attention to till May. But thank God him that his employer was able to sign his time sheet for May.

That's not true. I was matched December 29th but was paid full 30k for December. As long as it's your first month, you will be paid in full even if just 2 days reflect on your time sheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
landg:

That's not true. I was matched December 29th but was paid full 30k for December. As long as it's your first month, you will be paid in full even if just 2 days reflect on your time sheet.
Well then it is illegal for your employer to fill at least 20 days as your working days in your time sheet because you've not been matched by any firm talk less of you working for at least 20 working days.

Please don't expose your self of illegality.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
landg:

Your first month starts from the month you officially starts working after proper documentations..

After matching you have 5days to accept or ignore the offer, thereafter you have like 2weeks to do documentations before starting of your work.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
engrsyer:
Well then it is illegal for your employer to fill at least 20 days as your working days in your time sheet because you've not been matched by any firm talk less of you working for at least 20 working days.

Please don't expose your self of illegality.
. Come oo,have you not seen when local govt,state govt and presidency giving some one appointment in june and it will be written boldly that the appointment takes effect or backdated to january in the same year OR those of your fellow graduates that got jobs in local,state and federal agencies, let say on the 24th of the month they were appointed,just ask them if they were paid full month or for only six days.shine your eyes ooo and don't be left out and don't confine ILLEGALITY to yourself and by yourslf.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
engrsyer:
Your first month starts from the month you officially starts working after proper documentations..

After matching you have 5days to accept or ignore the offer, thereafter you have like 2weeks to do documentations before starting of your work.

Even he started a day before months end, he is entitled to full payment

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
whether he is entitled or not it all depends. a total 12months stipend is what u will receive at d end. to me it doesn't matter.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
It was said during the job fair that if an intern timesheet was not mark up to 20days the days that appeared will be multiple by 1500, but above 20days get 30k. I believe the said intern working days was mark 20days by is employer because my first month was marked 4days and till date sure-p didn't pay me even wen my outstanding of 5months was pay they didn't add it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.