Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945890 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by landg: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
engrsyer:
Well then it is illegal for your employer to fill at least 20 days as your working days in your time sheet because you've not been matched by any firm talk less of you working for at least 20 working days.

[b]Please don't expose your self of illegality
[/b].

2 days was filled not 20... It's always important to find out before using abusive terms. I am a person of Integrity if you care to know. Never think others did shady deals to succeed each time you fail. There is no law that states you must wait for a new month before resumption. You could be accepted same day you are matched and resume the following day. This was made known at the job fair

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Masterdeking(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. As far as you were matched April 27 you are even entitled to April stipend,I guess he refused to mark it for you,all the same from your comments above it shows that he has signed May for you so expect your alaweeeee by the middle of june.

Thanks my dear. may God bless u. I really appreciate everybody that try in one way or the other to answer my question. Thanks to u all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Surep officials visitation to Osun state intern will take place. between 8th-12th June so be punctual. dey sent d mail to my employer. be informd and inform others
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. Relax they will soon send you ur acct details via text msg,then you can input it on the form before sending it,you need it now to enable you sign ur may timesheet,you can go to the bank to ask for it.
I have got the bank account number which I added to the forms and sent them to the e-mail. What again should I do now? I have not heard from my employer since.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Mopolchi:
I have got the bank account number which I added to the forms and sent them to the e-mail. What again should I do now? I have not heard from my employer since.
. You have to quickly go to your employer and resume work,for him to impute your bank acct no on your May timesheet and sign,it is out and it will be expiring today what have you been waiting for,report to him you have already been hired naa,abi you wan miss your May alaweeee.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. You have to quickly go to your employer and resume work,for him to impute your bank acct no on your May timesheet and sign,it is out and it will be expiring today what have you been waiting for,report to him you have already been hired naa,abi you wan miss your May alaweeee.
Bro, I hope that I am not late already. I was accepted on the 25th of May as shown on my inbox. My forms were signed on 27th. I got my bank account on the 4th of June. And in the mail they sent to me, I was given 14days to complete all these. Today is the 14th if u calculate it from 25th.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pinetulips(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
puntersmind:
Hello, Interns with outstanding payment issue should stop forwarding their filled-Outstanding claims sheet to my email. Send it to finance@gisurep.gov.ng

Sir punters mind, I plead of you sir I need ur email address, mine is cleverjap@gmail.com

I Ve not been matched since I registered with sure p since inception. I want to work, please eee. Get back to me. I Ve tried to reach u on did forum, but you Ve been silent. I no u Ve lots of responsibility on ur shoulders pls help me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mopolchi:
Bro, I hope that I am not late already. I was accepted on the 25th of May as shown on my inbox. My forms were signed on 27th. I got my bank account on the 4th of June. And in the mail they sent to me, I was given 14days to complete all these. Today is the 14th if u calculate it from 25th.
. Today is the last day to sign May timesheet,your timesheet is still there if you can call or meet him to sign it today you will be good to go.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Achero(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Puntersmind please match me with a firm in Enugu. My UBC is
GI-EBO-ABA-00467. I will appreciate Bros.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ogharaboy: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Puntersmind
please is this details part of the list?

GIS id>> GI-DEL-ETW-00138
email- ssammy2cool@gmail.com
Location- Delta or Edo
Study - Computer Science
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. Today is the last day to sign May timesheet,your timesheet is still there if you can call or meet him to sign it today you will be good to go.
I called the number there and he said that he is no longer working there but be there first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mopolchi:
I called the number there and he said that he is no longer working there but be there first thing tomorrow morning.
My suggestion is that you relax and be sure to resume with your employer immediately. The advice of trying for your May sheet to be signed can only be meaningful if your employer will back date your date of Hire to, say 4th May. That alone can make you to have up to 20 working day - the prerequisite for full pay. (And you know such is against the gospel of integrity. Remember the mantra of change is in progress).
Again, your employer may not even understand you. So just resume work and be ready to supply your account details CORRECTLY during June time sheet. (I expect you write a dissertation exploring the reasons for the emphasis on correctness).

Bless you!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
puntersmind:
Wow. As usual. You see a few complaints here and there and throw open stuffs like this to help, the next thing is that you get a massive list. This has always been my fears with throwing stuffs like this open. The word spreads fast and people get details of their friends who are not on this thread. Anyways, I got your mail, I will contact you in a day or two to point you to the right direction.
Please Sir,
I need your help seriously at this time. I have registered since Dec but I ve not been matched and I have been asking for your help since then for matching. Please Sir,
help me confirm my details on the next list of those people u will help.
Code: GI-OSU-ILE-00619
Email: omotosotaiwo7@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olabest(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
What about us that we've sent our mail to you?
Iamoilprince:

Brother help me with re-matching na. I started work today without being rematched. Its not fair bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Puntersmind please match me with a firm in Abuja. My UBC is
GI_FCT_ABM_09229. E_mail address: nachious4eva@yahoo.com. I will appreciate Bros.[/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
aiikay:

My suggestion is that you relax and be sure to resume with your employer immediately. The advice of trying for your May sheet to be signed can only be meaningful if your employer will back date your date of Hire to, say 4th May. That alone can make you to have up to 20 working day - the prerequisite for full pay. (And you know such is against the gospel of integrity. Remember the mantra of change is in progress).
Again, your employer may not even understand you. So just resume work and be ready to supply your account details CORRECTLY during June time sheet. (I expect you write a dissertation exploring the reasons for the emphasis on correctness).

Bless you!
Thanks. My hire date was 27th May. I will report there tomorrow morning.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olabest(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
puntersmind:
Hello, Interns with outstanding payment issue should stop forwarding their filled-Outstanding claims sheet to my email. Send it to finance@gisurep.gov.ng
pls what of us that have sent our details to you ? I sent mine on thursday and u said u've compiled the list
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mversed:

nachious4eva@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
nachious:
@Puntersmind sir i really appreciate the good works you have been doing here, i registered since last year please help bros, match me with a firm in Abuja. My UBC is
GI_FCT_ABM_09229. E_mail address: nachious4eva@yahoo.com. I will totally appreciate it Bros.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please house I need April outstanding stipends form, who has it my employer said he didn't get it?. Uwa024@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cleoo(f): 4:16am On Jun 08, 2015
Hi guys, can't gain access to the site... Is it down again or they've changed the website? Sure-P and their palava! (getting tired already, can't wait for my internship to finish)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Good morning house please I need march outstanding stipend form
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2015
My time sheet still reads 0 even when I disturbed my employer. Most of these employers are juz sometin else
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Valendo:
My time sheet still reads 0 even when I disturbed my employer. Most of these employers are juz sometin else

Same with mine, the most funny aspect of it is that i was there when my employer filled it.
Maybe its system error........
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
I think I will stop this Program. I can't imagine my employer is aware I'm being owed 3 months outstanding and I've been diligent in my work. Yet he has not been able to do his own part. Fill time sheet na error, fill my outstanding stipends same thing na story. All he cares is for us to go out and market his product. This is one of the error of the GIS scheme because most of these employers are juz benefiting from where they did not sow. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Valendo:
I think I will stop this Program. I can't imagine my employer is aware I'm being owed 3 months outstanding and I've been diligent in my work. Yet he has not been able to do his own part. Fill time sheet na error, fill my outstanding stipends same thing na story. All he cares is for us to go out and market his product. This is one of the error of the GIS scheme because most of these employers are juz benefiting from where they did not sow. Shame
. It is pitious,I am just imagining what many other interns are passing through in the hands of some employers who I regard as sadist,when I hear interns being used as slaves and the same employer will refuse to sign timesheet I feel worried,God dey sha.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrbonesy2k:

Same with mine, the most funny aspect of it is that i was there when my employer filled it.
. Apart from technical error I observed that many employer do not know how to sign timesheet hence it result to 0 working days after the purported signing.See where the mistake is,when monthly timesheet is out the green coloured submit timesheet button is usually vissible on the top left side of the portal so many employer usually click on the button before going ahead to sign their monthly timesheet,this is the BIGEST mistake of the century,if he do this that means he has already submitted empty timesheet,that is why it is showing 0 working days even after they tell you that they have signed it and eventually you will not be paid for that month except you go for outstanding form so TELL your employer wey e no sabi oooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrbonesy2k:

u will receive your pay. its a tech problem. mine is reading 21days but am pretty sure I won't receive. am just expecting April backlog. some interns time sheets are having problems due to d same tech issue.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Awelekaumeh: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
@puntermind,thanks 4 ur gud wrk,pls help a sister in dire need of matching,email nwonyeuche@ymail.com GI-LAG-ALI-04377
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
PLS MATCH A FRIEND in any company in Anambra state E mail charliman2010@gmail.com GI-ANA-OTN-01229 studied Electrical Electronics Engineering
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Edokpia, pls I sent you a private message.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bobbinwaly: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
puntersmind:
Wow. As usual. You see a few complaints here and there and throw open stuffs like this to help, the next thing is that you get a massive list. This has always been my fears with throwing stuffs like this open. The word spreads fast and people get details of their friends who are not on this thread. Anyways, I got your mail, I will contact you in a day or two to point you to the right direction.

Pls puntersmind... I have not bn matched and I applied, please assist. This is my number AJALA GI-OYO-AKI-00552. and my email is bobbinwally4ever@yahoo.com . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.