Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948632 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
neyosea25:
Pls, house i want to know how many states SUREP officials have visited. If they have come to your state, kindly indicate it and the time.
Ekiti
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abbey1045:
Ekiti
when did the officials visit you?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
starbuck:

Anambra
when
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
areteox:
EDO, OSUN
when
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=neyosea25 post=34806056]when[/quote

]

5th June
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2015
puntersmind:
Like I mentioned earlier, I want to assist with outstanding payment for interns that have (4) months and above delays. @Laduna1 would coordinate for lesser months. I'd love to work with him on this. Please, send the email addresses and other information to him, irrespective of your location. I hope we can finalize this as soon as possible.

pls help me with my outstanding stipends of four(4) months.... oct, nov, dec and january. my employer always fill d claim form. mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
when[/quote] 8th-11th. The email stating the said date n exercise was sent to employers,( sure of EDO, OSUN, for nw). They visited my firm on the 10th.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
See eeehn! Alert wey go enter una phone possibly this week dey do press up!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
puntersmind:
The interns concerned run the risk of being yanked off the company they were matched with.
pls mr Puntermind,what can u do to help me?im the one affected.I wasn't around during dat time,I travelled to Akure n my boss pleaded to them on my behave but they refused to listen to him.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello, house does it mean that one can't pay money into Sure-P account?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is it true that FG wants to scrap sure p in replacement of the #5000/unemployed and very poor Nigerians?

I think we need to get some things straight and puntersmind could not tell us if our stipend is most likely to come by this weekend or not.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
engrsyer:
Is it true that FG wants to scrap sure p in replacement of the #5000/unemployed and very poor Nigerians?

I think we need to get some things straight and puntersmind could not tell us if our stipend is most likely to come by this weekend or not.
. Which means buhari will scrap all the federal civil servants to pay 5000 naira for all nigerians unemployed and very poor nigerians.My guy think well na.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
does surep have reason to sack an intern for nt meeting him on d day of inspectn? have dey been paying all interns full stipend b4? if dey shud do dt then dey shud be paying everybody full stipends irrespective of how many days employers have ticked. their action i think is unjustified unless employer tell dem d intern is nt showing up at all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edokpia:
. Which means buhari will scrap all the federal civil servants to pay 5000 naira for all nigerians unemployed and very poor nigerians.My guy think well na.
Are you saying SURE P is constitutionally backed by law that it can not be scrap? my friend I think u should be d one to think well. Even those in the Aviation section/ministry has been pencilled down for merger to Ministry of Transport how much more a mere SURE P. My guy don't be too confident of your self unless you will tell me you are the Buhari as President. Buhari wants to block many leakages thereby closing some ministries while some would be merged into one you you are here talking with somuch confidence.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
dhope:
does surep have reason to sack an intern for nt meeting him on d day of inspectn? have dey been paying all interns full stipend b4? if dey shud do dt then dey shud be paying everybody full stipends irrespective of how many days employers have ticked. their action i think is unjustified unless employer tell dem d intern is nt showing up at all.
Before PIU of Sure p would come to your firm, they would most likely mail your firm/Employer that they are coming within these number of days or week and in that mail they will state it categorically that ABSENTEEISM would not be tolerated. So if they didn't meet you in your firm the day they come then for sure that they will think you are a ghost intern. The PUI team have list of all interns in each particular firm and list and addresses of all firms in the state, so when they come to your firm they shall call each person by their names and tick either absent or present and take a group photographs with the interns and maybe with the employer.

So the PIU team may know what's next after then. I just pray they didn't vindicate anyone and sack any intern.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
neyosea25:
when did the officials visit you?
Last week
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
engrsyer:
Are you saying SURE P is constitutionally backed by law that it can not be scrap? my friend I think u should be d one to think well. Even those in the Aviation section/ministry has been pencilled down for merger to Ministry of Transport how much more a mere SURE P. My guy don't be too confident of your self unless you will tell me you are the Buhari as President. Buhari wants to block many leakages thereby closing some ministries while some would be merged into one you you are here talking with somuch confidence.
. You are the one crying wolf even when none exist,from your write up above I expect you to tell the house how many workers employed by GEJ and sacked by GMB since may 29 2015,all I can deduce from your write up is MERGER of one ministry to the other,pls tell me or tell the house how the so called merger translates in to sacking or laying off of workers that you can not allow the house to have peace,even when this fear has been raised by a number of interns and puntersmind has doused down the tenssion on many occassions,and my humble self has taken the pain which I know (you will not do)to call surep customer care to ask questions and communicated same to the house in order to clarify this issue,yet you are here disturbing yourself and other unsuspecting interns,when men dey wait for june alawee,if na so na only your firm buhari go stop among all the surep firm.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edokpia:
. You are the one crying wolf even when none exist,from your write up above I expect you to tell the house how many workers employed by GEJ and sacked by GMB since may 29 2015,all I can deduce from your write up is MERGER of one ministry to the other,pls tell me or tell the house how the so called merger translates in to sacking or laying off of workers that you can not allow the house to have peace,even when this fear has been raised by a number of interns and puntersmind has doused down the tenssion on many occassions,and my humble self has taken the pain which I know (you will not do)to call surep customer care to ask questions and communicated same to the house in order to clarify this issue,yet you are here disturbing yourself and other unsuspecting interns,when men dey wait for june alawee,if na so na only your firm buhari go stop among all the surep firm.
I don't cry wolf but trying to tell you guys to "God forbid" expect the worst so as not to feel betrayed at the end. Puntersmind may have said it but that was before hand over, now PMB is in power and power intoxicates in case you are not aware of. The pain is even to call CC when I was even thinking that you took flight from Benin to Abuja to verify and come back and come back.
Yes, merger from one ministry to the other. If those ministries can be merged and or laid off then who are sure p is what I am trying to imply if i n case you are not getting correctly.

Please don't compare your self to as every civil servants in the federation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
engrsyer:
I don't cry wolf but trying to tell you guys to "God forbid" expect the worst so as not to feel betrayed at the end. Puntersmind may have said it but that was before hand over, now PMB is in power and power intoxicates in case you are not aware of. The pain is even to call CC when I was even thinking that you took flight from Benin to Abuja to verify and come back and come back.
Yes, merger from one ministry to the other. If those ministries can be merged and or laid off then who are sure p is what I am trying to imply if i n case you are not getting correctly.

Please don't compare your self to as every civil servants in the federation.
. There is nothing new you are saying that has not been flogged in this forum, so I will no longer join issues with you on this matter so as not to drag the house 4months backward,interns are waitig to hear alert pumping in for them to enjoy, not to hear any negative assumption that will not see the light of the day,bye bye,see you when I receive my alert.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tosinmania: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2015
What in heaven are you people always wanting to hear, every one knows there is a new govt. Bt nothing had been done yet on sure-p so pls try and move on with d mind that sure-p still exist till any statement from house, meanwhile the house member are still focusing on there wardrobe allowance for now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tosinmania: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Though there is a storm coming but it has nt reach our house. Just prepare, notin for nw. Bt remember it will surely come

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2015
Pls I want know more about timesheet, was it there on gis homepage or is it sending in the month beginning?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Please let's put Gis in prayers because other aspect of Sure-p with ministry of work has been scrap in my state n just Gis that's remaining. With agents going to check on interns let's have hope the scheme is not cumin to an end soon so let's all calm down.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Montmayorblanc:
Please let's put Gis in prayers because other aspect of Sure-p with ministry of work has been scrap in my state n just Gis that's remaining. With agents going to check on interns let's have hope the scheme is not cumin to an end soon so let's all calm down.
Thank you for that observation, I hope Edokpia is now reading your post. When I talked of merging and scrapping of some MDAs by this new govt him(Edokpia) is talking of events that happened four months ago with a previous govt. I just hope too that GIS is not touched. As we stands now Dr. Chris Orasanya report would most likely be implemented and that report mostly talked about scrapping of some ministries and merging some ministries into one by reducing cost of governance to its bearest minimum. Puntersmind should come out and tell us again that there is hope in this new government with facts and not mere assurance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
their is nothing wrong Edokpia been optimistic about d continuation of this scheme, cos d present govt has not come open about dia intension concerning d scheme. am not in anyway discarding d rumours of scrapping n merging d scheme with min of labour. let's just pray for d best
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
yeson:
their is nothing wrong Edokpia been optimistic about d continuation of this scheme, cos d present govt has not come open about dia intension concerning d scheme. am not in anyway discarding d rumours of scrapping n merging d scheme with min of labour. let's just pray for d best
Yeah sure there is nothing wrong about been optimistic for the continuation of the program and of course I am a beneficiary of the scheme too the question is what should we do if the scheme is been scrapped rather I suggest merging but I pray nothing happens to it as it is going to affect me negatively if been scrapped.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
key1212:
Pls I want know more about timesheet, was it there on gis homepage or is it sending in the month beginning?
. Timesheet usually appears on your employer's homepage on the 1st - 7th of every month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls, if one decides to quit this program, will the person be issued with the certificate, at least for the months covered?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
aiikay:
Pls, if one decides to quit this program, will the person be issued with the certificate, at least for the months covered?
BIG NO...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
BIG NO...
I mean by the time it's supposed to end o?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
aiikay:
I mean by the time it's supposed to end o?
Ditto to my above comment....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
For those arguing abt continuation and discontinuation my alert just entered. And its my buffday. Before u ask that question, its my training allowance. Waiting for my wardrobe allowance abi na only senators de use wardrobe?
Again don't ask me that question because i will keep mom to it...................... I don't like argument

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.