Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945811 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is a pity that many interns on this forum don't get alert as at when due.I wish I can monitor all the timesheets signed by various employers to reduce this incidence,because many of them do not know the actual proceedures to do it,they will tell you I have signed it without doing it well,I have equally fallen victim the first time I was given the opportunity by my employer to sign it but learnt quickly from it.Today I can confidently assure myself that at the end of the month I will be among the very first interns to get alert,not trying to brag but to sensitize interns to assist,monitor, persuade,help,beg, be with their employer during signing of monthly timesheet to avoid this nonsense.me I no dey happy as only few of us dey shout Godwin every month and many of us dey lament.

then tell us the secret
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Agbiua@gmail.com pls help me wit d recent outstanding form. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 5:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. It is a pity that many interns on this forum don't get alert as at when due.I wish I can monitor all the timesheets signed by various employers to reduce this incidence,because many of them do not know the actual proceedures to do it,they will tell you I have signed it without doing it well,I have equally fallen victim the first time I was given the opportunity by my employer to sign it but learnt quickly from it.Today I can confidently assure myself that at the end of the month I will be among the very first interns to get alert,not trying to brag but to sensitize interns to assist,monitor, persuade,help,beg, be with their employer during signing of monthly timesheet to avoid this nonsense.me I no dey happy as only few of us dey shout Godwin every month and many of us dey lament.
Dude actually I don't have any issue with stipends in a while and even when I had,I was able to retrieve my 2months outstanding some many months ago buh my point is,have seen my employer fill d time sheet and its not much of a big deal at all...he ticks all d days of d month,makes a remark and clicks to update...infact most times he does the timesheet thing without my attention cos I myt b away...so mayb its just beta to highlight out here the common errors people should avoid which myt b causing hindrance of their stipends....cos dat stuff looks so easy to bring up so many issues...on a lighter note,mayb browsers and internet connection cud aswel b a problem sha *just saying*
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olubodmas: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2015
please help with the month of may outstanding form.bodmas4u@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by etin06(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
olubodmas:
please help with the month of may outstanding form.bodmas4u@gmail.com
pls help me with it as well thanks. etin_omo4real@yahoo.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Today

Is

The

Last day

For outstanding stipend or those owned or those that miss May stipend.

Do this and smile cheesy

Open excel worksheet
Create like 5 lines
Type... Intern name, code, company name, location, intern bank account, month owned
Save the document with outstanding stipend request
Send to finance@gisurep.gov.ng through your employer
Better still create it for him and send through his email
Quickly do it today is last day
Thank you and God bless

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eazichris: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
How comes we have not been paid training allowance in my firm. We are 8 interns in my firm and none of us is yet to be paid. I called sure-p dey said it might be wrong account number. Please my brodas and sisters is it possible that 8 individuals will supply sure-p wrong account numbers? I went a step further to call one Ismaila that came from abuja to supervise the training and to my greatest surprise he said they have already paid the money from abuja.

Now my question is, if the money has been paid by ministry of finance, how comes we have not received it. Does it mean that our cordinators have squandered our money.

As a devoted intern, I cannot fold my hands and watch some greedy staff in sure-p spend my money and that of my colleagues.

I don't mind taking the issue as far as sueing the cordinators if they cannot give explanation of how our money got missing.

@puntasmind if u can contribute to this pressing matter on how to go about it, otherwise I will proceed to sue the following individuals that cordinated the program; Miss Faith, the lady that collected our account numbers, Mr ismaila, the guy from abuja who could not ensure that proper organization was ensured for payment to be made to all interns.

We have called there CC lines countless times and they keep saying same thing.

If this is an era of probing and accountability then I believe there is no reason for us not to probe this individuals to account for our missing training allowance.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Rizin:

then tell us the secret
. Firstly,sign your timesheet on time preferably 1st or 2nd of every month to avoid the much dreaded technical problem that may arise due to loggam in the latter days of signing period e.g from 3rd to 7th days of the month,the tecnical problem varies,at times after signing,saving and clicking on submit button, the green SUBMIT BUTTON will still appear when you click on homepage even when it earlier displayed timesheet successfully submitted.so if it reappears just know that your timesheet has not been submitted and it will not appear in PIU,though the number of working days will still be displayed on your history, if you discover this which many employers may not have the patience or experience to do,just call CC on the spot and give them your login details and it will be rectified.Secondly,if you open the employer page to sign timesheet, the green submit button is VISSIBLY seen on the top left of the page and it is very tempting to click on it even before marking timesheet,so many employers believe it should be clicked on before marking the days,it is not their fault it is the nature of things,I even fell victim the first time I was given the oppurtunity to sign timsheet, if you do, that means you have submitted empty timesheet for your interns,even though you later mark the timesheet it will become null and void and it will not reflect in surep PIU and your working days will show 0 days.That is why some interns here complain that their employer signed their timesheet but their working days shows 0 days.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Debayurr:
Dude actually I don't have any issue with stipends in a while and even when I had,I was able to retrieve my 2months outstanding some many months ago buh my point is,have seen my employer fill d time sheet and its not much of a big deal at all...he ticks all d days of d month,makes a remark and clicks to update...infact most times he does the timesheet thing without my attention cos I myt b away...so mayb its just beta to highlight out here the common errors people should avoid which myt b causing hindrance of their stipends....cos dat stuff looks so easy to bring up so many issues...on a lighter note,mayb browsers and internet connection cud aswel b a problem sha *just saying*
. because your employer followed due proccess that is why you are not being owned by surep,but it is not as easy as you think given my explanations above.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. because your employer followed due proccess that is why you are not being owned by surep,but it is not as easy as you think given my explanations above.
quite informative...Noted bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AiJay015: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
charliman2012:
Pls puntermund and Lad how are we going to go abt our non payment issue. Everywhere is silent as if everything is alright. My broda everything is not alright pls try ad do something as i have been own since march to date. Even transport money to my place of work no dey AGAIN. Pls wat is the solution? We have filled this month timesheet ad even outstanding form but we dont no weda we will still smile at the end of the month. Pls Sir i beg u to assist us. Thanks. Email:charliman2012@gmail.com
Company :Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Phone : 08066398663

♍ε too º°˚Oo°˚˚˚°oº°˚˚˚°,,,just been seeing talks on alert and i've still not gotten any of mine since march dis year. My email is glorynx0032000@yahoo.com. And my company is Pleasant Jay Events Limited Surulere, Lagos. Please and please, help us Sirs, @puntersmind and @Laduni
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AiJay015: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. Then call cc and give them ur details to help you out.

Please, can u send ♍ε the CC numbers Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ have, let ♍ε see if its the same one i've bn trying to call or different ones. My email is glorynx0032000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
AiJay015:

Please, can u send ♍ε the CC numbers Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ have, let ♍ε see if its the same one i've bn trying to call or different ones. My email is glorynx0032000@yahoo.com. Thanks
. 08105576779
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls we have sent payment complain claim form several times but still no response, how am I going to do now pls? .. I need help, God bless u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AiJay015: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. 08105576779

Thanks. It's d same i called.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dele55: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Edokpia pls I need your advise on this. My employer said he has filled and submitted my time sheet for June but it is not reflecting on my own SureP profile after clicking on time keeping button on my profile. pls what do you advise me to do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls house,I need ur help concerning my May stipend dat is yet to be paid,my colleagues at work av all been paid but im yet to be paid due to the verification I didn't attend.pls wat can I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Edokpia:
. Firstly,sign your timesheet on time preferably 1st or 2nd of every month to avoid the much dreaded technical problem that may arise due to loggam in the latter days of signing period e.g from 3rd to 7th days of the month,the tecnical problem varies,at times after signing,saving and clicking on submit button, the green SUBMIT BUTTON will still appear when you click on homepage even when it earlier displayed timesheet successfully submitted.so if it reappears just know that your timesheet has not been submitted and it will not appear in PIU,though the number of working days will still be displayed on your history, if you discover this which many employers may not have the patience or experience to do,just call CC on the spot and give them your login details and it will be rectified.Secondly,if you open the employer page to sign timesheet, the green submit button is VISSIBLY seen on the top left of the page and it is very tempting to click on it even before marking timesheet,so many employers believe it should be clicked on before marking the days,it is not their fault it is the nature of things,I even fell victim the first time I was given the oppurtunity to sign timsheet, if you do, that means you have submitted empty timesheet for your interns,even though you later mark the timesheet it will become null and void and it will not reflect in surep PIU and your working days will show 0 days.That is why some interns here complain that their employer signed their timesheet but their working days shows 0 days.

thank very much and God bless you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
dele55:
@Edokpia pls I need your advise on this. My employer said he has filled and submitted my time sheet for June but it is not reflecting on my own SureP profile after clicking on time keeping button on my profile. pls what do you advise me to do?
. I guess the second reason I gave above is the cause but ask your employer weither he clicked on submit button before marking the days,if yes prepare for outstanding form next month and remind him not to sign it that way any longer.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
anyway, am back again, I was sent on compulsory exile for 2wks now by the stupid moderators of this blog.
My regard goes to God almighty, my friend whom I sent her unpaid 6mnths info was paid cask N180k.
may God contimue to bless @Puntersmind, @Laduna & others who contributed 2 dis.

meanwhile, nairaland moderators are very crazy.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
sammer4life:
My last GIS alawi don show. Hmmm. Consistent 12 months of eating the crumbs from the national cake. Officially signing out. But I will still remain active on this thread to keep una company. @writetopoker, nne, hope u don receive the long awaited almighty alawi ?

Hellow Dear, NL moderators sent me off 4 a week+, any I fine, I received my stipend, also my friend whom I complained about her 6mnths non payment here recieved her N180k.

I really wish u a wonderful, profitable & gainful job ahead, just take kia of ur self, ok. tongue
sammer4life:
My last GIS alawi don show. Hmmm. Consistent 12 months of eating the crumbs from the national cake. Officially signing out. But I will still remain active on this thread to keep una company. @writetopoker, nne, hope u don receive the long awaited almighty alawi ?

Hellow Dear, NL moderators sent me off 4 a week+, any I fine, I received my stipend, also my friend whom I complained about her 6mnths non payment here recieved her N180k.

I really wish u a wonderful, profitable & gainful job ahead, just take kia of ur self, ok.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
writetopoker:
anyway, am back again, I was sent on compulsory exile for 2wks now by the stupid moderators of this blog.
My regard goes to God almighty, my friend whom I sent her unpaid 6mnths info was paid cask N180k.
may God contimue to bless @Puntersmind, @Laduna & others who contributed 2 dis.

meanwhile, nairaland moderators are very crazy.

congrats and pls help me as i have bn sending my outstanding form and am still owed for february and march.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
writetopoker:

I really wish u a wonderful, profitable & gainful job ahead, just take kia of ur self, ok. tongue

I really wish u a wonderful, profitable & gainful job ahead, just take kia of ur self, ok.
Good to hear that.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
ineriteitee:

congrats and pls help me as i have bn sending my outstanding form and am still owed for february and march.

my dear, it is a pity that pple neva dim it fit to commend & appriciate @Puntersmind, @Laduna + others involced in this arears struggle, even wen they recieved there arears. now how can we ask dem 4 more, because definitely we are "Oliver twist".

All my monthly timesheets has always been online, i think u should beg @Puntersmind, @Laduna , they mite help u also. @Puntersmind & @Laduna u guys are d key, thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dele55: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Edokpia:
. I guess the second reason I gave above is the cause but ask your employer weither he clicked on submit button before marking the days,if yes prepare for outstanding form next month and remind him not to sign it that way any longer.
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
writetopoker:

my dear, it is a pity that pple neva dim it fit to commend & appriciate @Puntersmind, @Laduna + others involced in this arears struggle, even wen they recieved there arears. now how can we ask dem 4 more, because definitely we are "Oliver twist".

All my monthly timesheets has always been online, i think u should beg @Puntersmind, @Laduna , they mite help u also. @Puntersmind & @Laduna u guys are d key, thanks

Thanks bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
@Puntersmind and @Laduna, you guys have bn great, MAY GOD ALMIGHTY REWARD UR FAITHFULNESS AND GIVE U WHAT BELONGS 2 U.

Pls guys i have bn submitting 4 my outstanding for Feb and March this yr. no response, pls help me in any way u can.Remain blessed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls puntermund and Lad please help me with my Unpaid Stipend since march till date
Computer name: Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Email: charliman2012@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please is there anybody here dat receive MAY alert without SUREP VERIFICATION , I. mean checking of d intern at deir various organizatns. If yes, tell me d state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
ruqoyah26:
Please is there anybody here dat receive MAY alert without SUREP VERIFICATION , I. mean checking of d intern at deir various organizatns. If yes, tell me d state
. Edo state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by balateef(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
ruqoyah26:
I wasn't available for verification and I didn't receive May alert.pls who can be of help,m from Ogun state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
luk 4some beta reasons y u were nt paid cos i wasnt around wen de came 4d verification excercise too.i was far away in abj wen i was told de came 2our headoffice in Lagos.somethg else might b responsible

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.