Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946314 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Why not? U r free to do dt if it is editable....bt i guess dey normally pick graduates @ random
tnx..but u did not drop the link in your last post.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
taiwotosho22:

I have been matched since last year. i got d info frm job section n decided to share it in dis room too. d person ddnt drop d link also. he posted it on d 15th of dis month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

I have been matched since last year. i got d info frm job section n decided to share it in dis room too. d person ddnt drop d link also. he posted it on d 15th of dis month
K. Tnx

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KnightOJ(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2015
@Puntersmind Please UBA gave me the wrong account number, so I am not receiving my stipends. I have mailed Dare and Idris, my employer has mailed finance and Dare also bt the issue has not been resolved. The CC numbers have bn switched off. Can someone please help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
writetopoker:
so many of us sumitted our details to puntersmind through laduna1 and my friends 6mnths which i summitted also was paid N180k, and i believed 95% of us who summitted one outstanding or the other was paid because the complain off arears or outstandings drastically dropped on this forum. But those who came back here to appreciate laduna1 and puntersmind was like 3%. Is very bad, if u can beg laduna1 and puntersmind. There is an adage that says eto nwanyi gworo ugba ogwota ozor. Laduna1 and puntersmind i dey hailoooooo

Not that people are ingrates or something...people like me may just be tired of complaining...i submitted my details to Ladunal too,but wasn't paid my backlogs...sooo,guess most people are just tired of complaining

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
writetopoker:
All thanks to @puntersmind & @Laduna1 for payments of old outstandings. june alert 40% loading.
june alert will nt come too soon because i asked d Surep official dat came for d verification excerise in warri why d recent deplay in payment, he said is due to d verification process dat is ongoing and dat it wil also affect dis month as they are nt yet tru with d verification process.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wonder1844:
june alert will nt come too soon because i asked d Surep official dat came for d verification excerise in warri why d recent deplay in payment, he said is due to d verification process dat is ongoing and dat it wil also affect dis month as they are nt yet tru with d verification process.
Verification has ended 2day and they r yet to visit some Coy.
That is their own cup of tea, they shud nt delay our shikini money ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
For fresh interns, Do well to check ur mail box often n often coz internship fair is abt to happen again, GIS have started sending survey form to registered graduates and if u yet to register, u can do dt asap......
NB: U can Use below states as ur preferred state of posting/working and u might have d chances of been invited to d job fair.
Got this frm one of the thread.
Dear ********
Internship opportunities are available to interested graduates in 7 States (FCT, LAGOS, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, DELTA, EDO AND IMO) in the following sectors:
Ø Agriculture & Export Promotion Sector
Ø ICT & Telecommunication
Ø Banking / Finance / Accounting / Audit
Ø Manufacturing & Services
Ø Education & Real Estate
Ø Hospitality & Health
Ø Power & Others.
Opportunities is opened ONLY to those registered on the GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME (GIS), SURE-P
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY SECTOR FILL OUT THE FORM WITH THE LINK AND MAKE YOUR SELECTION BELOW
Click the link highlighted below or if link is not highlighted copy link and paste it on a browser to complete the survey.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lqc0xuylAyKJvNksTEpcN5SRtSsOOLsmIrL-ZDLZfvY/viewform?c=0&w=1
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS ON FRIDAY 17TH JULY, 2015.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
If u are not verified, no more alert for u.. U don't exist.. SURE-P Officials during their verification visit
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vickmary: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
For fresh interns, Do well to check ur mail box often n often coz internship fair is abt to happen again, GIS have started sending survey form to registered graduates and if u yet to register, u can do dt asap......
NB: U can Use below states as ur preferred state of posting/working and u might have d chances of been invited to d job fair.
Got this frm one of the thread.
Dear ********
Internship opportunities are available to interested graduates in 7 States (FCT, LAGOS, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, DELTA, EDO AND IMO) in the following sectors:
Ø Hospitality & Health
Ø Power & Others.
Opportunities is opened ONLY to those registered on the GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME (GIS), SURE-P
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY SECTOR FILL OUT THE FORM WITH THE LINK AND MAKE YOUR SELECTION BELOW
Click the link highlighted below or if link is not highlighted copy link and paste it on a browser to complete the survey.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dia z no verification this month in Onitsha and more over during the last month verification no one visited our company, and since march till date we havnt gotten alert. Pls puntermund help us.. charliman2012@gmail.com 08066398663
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
If u are not verified, no more alert for u.. U don't exist.. SURE-P Officials during their verification visit
Is it interns fault...? They should have make provision to visit all firms under them..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
taiwotosho22:

Here is the link....
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lqc0xuylAyKJvNksTEpcN5SRtSsOOLsmIrL-ZDLZfvY/viewform?c=0&w=1

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Here is the link....
Tnx. I will wait till they start matching in other states in southwest. I don't want to be matched in Lagos.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by N72SM: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, plz i want to know if lagos interns has been verified during this verification process by SURE-P ?Duo sure-p sent a message to my employer that they are coming to verify us ,unfortunately, we waited for them but we couldn't see any of them.plz someone should enlighten me on the implication of what this might cause to unverified interns, i am a lagos intern. Thanks and happy RAMADAN CELEBRATION!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2015
Is like i am complaining so much on this forum but its due to my current and financial statues. Pls help ur brother. Since march i always post my complain but never get feedback in terms of payment. Pls puntermund or any body dat can assist me should pls help me
Name of company : Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Email : charliman2012@gmail.com
Phone : 08066398663
I will b very grateful
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2015
puntersmind:
Lol. I don't need an offer/promise of appreciation before I can help. I will attend to your request tonight.
Re u still here.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AiJay015: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
puntersmind:
Lol. I don't need an offer/promise of appreciation before I can help. I will attend to your request tonight.

Pls Sir, just like charliman...i don't know what else to say. Still have not been paid since march this year. I've tried all d CC numbers to no avail, done all i've seen here on dis page as remedy, still to no avail. If Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅'re still on dis page, i beg of u to help us out. My email add is glorynx0032000@yahoo.com. Company name is Pleasant Jay Events Limited, Surulere, Lagos. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls me too charliman2012@gmail.com Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
OrangeDream:
Lie
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Lie
I'm jus quotin dem. I don't care if its true or lie as you put it.. Wetin be my own
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
June alert 60% loading grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
writetopoker:
June alert 60% loading grin
Small problem dey oh

The president has sack the board of many agencies including GIS and sure p

So there might be delay in terms of the new person taking over and looking at documents... So Alert na upper week or say end of month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
cashreport:

Small problem dey oh

The president has sack the board of many agencies including GIS and sure p

So there might be delay in terms of the new person taking over and looking at documents... So Alert na upper week or say end of month
thnk God is sack nd not d stop of GIS program grin . Ok 50% loading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2015
writetopoker:
so many of us sumitted our details to puntersmind through laduna1 and my friends 6mnths which i summitted also was paid N180k, and i believed 95% of us who summitted one outstanding or the other was paid because the complain off arears or outstandings drastically dropped on this forum. But those who came back here to appreciate laduna1 and puntersmind was like 3%. Is very bad, if u can beg laduna1 and puntersmind. There is an adage that says eto nwanyi gworo ugba ogwota ozor. Laduna1 and puntersmind i dey hailoooooo
Congrats to dos dat received d backlog, my bros submitted bt he didnt receivd d backlog till now since 2014. Anyhow sha, kudos to Oga puntersmind and ladunal for d job weldone. May Almighty Allah reward u abundantly for d good job.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cigie(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
writetopoker:

After all said and done i still wasnt paid.

Im just fed up
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ajes: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2015
I got the message on 15th of this month that if am interested I should apply through a particular link which I did, but to my surprised I got another mail on the 16th that I should pay N5500 to Access Bank for my preferred sector. pls house cold this be real or fraudsters?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
ajes:
I got the message on 15th of this month that if am interested I should apply through a particular link which I did, but to my surprised I got another mail on the 16th that I should pay N5500 to Access Bank for my preferred sector. pls house cold this be real or fraudsters?

Are you referring to the upcoming or new internship opportunity from GIS posted here??

You mean after filling the new GIS survey form u were ask to pay money??

Explain well to the group to avoid scam
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2015
ajes:
Are you referring to this information :
Dear ********
Ø Hospitality & Health
Ø Power & Others.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2015
ajes:
Which link is dt and what was d content of the mail sent to u?
Could u pls post it here for us to see?
Was it frm GIS? Or which of d job are u reffering to?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2015
cigie:

After all said and done i still wasnt paid.
Im just fed up
okpele, stll yet nver gve up

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.