Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946172 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
We need to protest oh

Very bad development

Up till now no payment

No reason given for this delay
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
cashreport:
We need to protest oh

Very bad development

Up till now no payment

No reason given for this delay

I tink say, u talk say na.. . 80% loading.. lol.. Wetin com happen na
bgates my friend, i hail u oh.. E gud as u humble & hibernate ursef so
Actually, don't mean to diss anyone here..The thing no 4ny
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
The problem with SURE-P GIS at this time is more of Administrative than any other factor. The new administration feels it's one of those conduit that corruption passes through. Like with every other area in this new administration so far, they are taking it slowly to figure out how to sort the system as they feel it probably needs sorting. I'd like to cite an example with the Amnesty programme - The funds have always been there, but FG felt they should go slow to make sure that corruption is stemmed at that end. Until the recent complains from some quarters, the rumoured/factual meeting of the Ex-militants, and media pressure, the returnees ex-militants sacked from their respective institutions due to FGs inability to pay their fees when due etc. FG finally appointed an administrator to harness the program. Perhaps, SURE-P GIS needs something similar. The SURE-P staffs are still there, with their offices in tact, albeit the relocation of their general office to another building in the complex. The issue is that there is some serious level of uncertainty over there, with the lack of Minister and certainty in direction. In a nutshell, the place is almost in disarray, with lack of electricity in some offices. Solution: Make your combined voices heard and perhaps you will get the attention you guys truly deserve. You need an administrator or just an appointment of Minister of Finance for your issue to be resolved or at least get attention. An appointment of a minister in that ministry would not solve all SURE-P GIS related problem but will at least get the personnel to focus and tackle the issues. Peace all.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
In other words....

WE

DON

ENTER

ONE

CHANCE!! !

Chey!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
A little more patience may just do the magic!
OrangeDream:
In other words....

WE

DON

ENTER

ONE

CHANCE!! !

Chey!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
puntersmind:
The problem with SURE-P GIS at this time is more of Administrative than any other factor. The new administration feels it's one of those conduit that corruption passes through. Like with every other area in this new administration so far, they are taking it slowly to figure out how to sort the system as they feel it probably needs sorting. I'd like to cite an example with the Amnesty programme - The funds have always been there, but FG felt they should go slow to make sure that corruption is stemmed at that end. Until the recent complains from some quarters, the rumoured/factual meeting of the Ex-militants, and media pressure, the returnees ex-militants sacked from their respective institutions due to FGs inability to pay their fees when due etc. FG finally appointed an administrator to harness the program. Perhaps, SURE-P GIS needs something similar. The SURE-P staffs are still there, with their offices in tact, albeit the relocation of their general office to another building in the complex. The issue is that there is some serious level of uncertainty over there, with the lack of Minister and certainty in direction. In a nutshell, the place is almost in disarray, with lack of electricity in some offices. Solution: Make your combined voices heard and perhaps you will get the attention you guys truly deserve. You need an administrator or just an appointment of Minister of Finance for your issue to be resolved or at least get attention. An appointment of a minister in that ministry would not solve all SURE-P GIS related problem but will at least get the personnel to focus and tackle the issues. Peace all.

You tried

But u would come to our rescue since with this information
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
puntersmind:
Alright sir.. You have done well.. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
puntersmind:

Please Sir, we that have problem of Unpaid Stipend do will still have oppurtunity of been paid? Since march till date i have been commenting on this forum on my Unpaid Stipend but seems not to get paid even after filling timesheet and outstanding form. Please Sir if there is any mean u can help me retrive my Unpaid Stipend i will really appreciate. My information is
charliman2012@gmail.com
Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
puntersmind:
. Ok,noted
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Puntersmind: you preached for little more patience and at the same time advocating for protest! Which one should we do first?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guys, I think it's time to take the bull by the horn. Let's start bombarding Twitter and other social media platforms until someone in Aso Rock hears it. For crying out loud, we worked for it. I suggest we start with a hash tag and then start bombarding presidential spokesmen Twitter handles, sure p GIS Twitter handle, PMB's handle, APC's handle etc. Please if you know any of their handles, drop it let's start.
#paygisinternstheirstipend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2015
bendovex:
Guys, I think it's time to take the bull by the horn. Let's start bombarding Twitter and other social media platforms until someone in Aso Rock hears it. For crying out loud, we worked for it. I suggest we start with a hash tag and then start bombarding presidential spokesmen Twitter handles, sure p GIS Twitter handle, PMB's handle, APC's handle etc. Please if you know any of their handles, drop it let's start.
Gbam! Well said, ds is d right tym we make use of our social media tools nd calling on live programs on RADIOs/TELEVISIONs. If job creation is one of d agendas to ds govt, den our cry will definetly become a wake up call. One Lovd.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2015
bendovex:
Gbam! Well said, ds is d right tym we make use of our social media tools nd calling on live programs on RADIOs/TELEVISIONs. If job creation is one of d agendas to ds govt, den our cry will definetly become a wake up call. One Love
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Seanjigga: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Am an intern in Benue with National population commission (NPC) , my monthly alert stopped since march 2015. Interns in other organisations have been receiving their alert. After numberous complains, it was discovered that my ( our ) timesheet was not been received by the account dept of surep GIS. Such complains and attempts to resolve them is responsible for the delay in payments especially to those who have been receiving their alert. There is a big communication Problem between GIS and the employers of intern on sending and receiving of timesheet of work done by interns. Had a similar problem whereby I was matched in October, had to wait for 3months before I was paid al the backlogs. Keeping faith anyway.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
I will like to plead on puntersmind to help us especially we that had been own for months now to submit our information to the account department. We are totally confuse, disturbed and have lost concentration since then. My timesheets is intact based on the Employer and my profile timekeeping form. I wouldnt mind droping all my information on this platform so as to ease the stress.
charliman2012@gmail.com
Computer office Systems limited Onitsha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Ooooooooooooh God of Israel, save our Souls. Imagine graduates are treated like motor park touts in this country Nigeria. Imagine 30k stipend is so difficult to pay unemployed graduate, and ordinary politicians with primary school certificates are debating on millions to carter for their wardrobe allowances. Is this country caused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Calyb:
Ooooooooooooh God of Israel, save our Souls. Imagine graduates are treated like motor park touts in this country Nigeria. Imagine 30k stipend is so difficult to pay unemployed graduate, and ordinary politicians with primary school certificates are debating on millions to carter for their wardrobe allowances. Is this country caused?

Maybe the country is caused by the invisible politicians
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
I am neither here nor there on what measure interns should take like someone pointed out. I only shared the information I did because of lots of emails, calls, comments here addressed to me to comment on the true situation of things in SURE-P GIS. I only solicit that whatever option the interns chooses to make their voice heard should be civil. The fastest route is going through the media. The best option in the media is Twitter and Radio. I advise you guys use a Hashtag and get it Trending. I also advise you guys to email political platform 100.4 - Raypower, ask them to discuss your issue and you may get very quick attention. The email should be of a civil language, concise, yet be able to hit the nail on the head. The political platform email address is there for anyone that cares to have it - Just the name of the radio program @yahoo.com. I feel for the plight of interns, hence my little comments since yesterday. Peace All.

NB: When service normalizes, it would be easier for the SURE-P GIS unit to tackle other issues peculiar to a few interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
cashreport:

Long speech .. When are we getting paid
Is he the one to pay you? SMH...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
though sharp tongues ar already standby to attack bt d truth must be told. its high time to tink ahead n stop depending on surep for ur daily bread. we ar graduates for crying out loud. dnt tell me dt its becos dia is no job. my dear we can learn a handwork and be our own boss wyl we still wait for wyt collar job wich will b an added advantage wen it comes. am a chemical engr by profession bt i eat frm d work of my hands wich has noting to do wit engineering n dis my handwork is also takin care of my masters program nw n still add to my saving. my dear friends, though we deserve our pay cos we worked for it bt i want us to look ahead n think of sometin else dt can bring in cash so dt we dnt feel it much weda surep pays or not cos we still av d future to face after surep is over. one love
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
confidencekesk:
though sharp tongues ar already standby to attack bt d truth must be told. its high time to tink ahead n stop depending on surep for ur daily bread. we ar graduates for crying out loud. dnt tell me dt its becos dia is no job. my dear we can learn a handwork and be our own boss wyl we still wait for wyt collar job wich will b an added advantage wen it comes. am a chemical engr by profession bt i eat frm d work of my hands wich has noting to do wit engineering n dis my handwork is also takin care of my masters program nw n still add to my saving. my dear friends, though we deserve our pay cos we worked for it bt i want us to look ahead n think of sometin else dt can bring in cash so dt we dnt feel it much weda surep pays or not cos we still av d future to face after surep is over. one love
Repetition of old stories. Why not think outside the box and tell us than repeating same stories. Who doesn't know that s(he) has to create for an alternative.

Pls next time save your data for something better or allow your network provider to take back the data than repeating rubbish.

Claims as if the #30,000 is not as important as other side of pay you make but here blabbing.

#mtcheew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
engrsyer:
Repetition of old stories. Why not think outside the box and tell us than repeating same stories. Who doesn't know that s(he) has to create for an alternative.

Pls next time save your data for something better or allow your network provider to take back the data than repeating rubbish.

Claims as if the #30,000 is not important as other side attacking but here blabbing.

#mtcheew!

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
confidencekesk:
clear for my front Make i see road joor! Must everybody be an entrepreneur?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
People just dey parra. grin

It is well. I support the idea of making our problems very public. I & my colleagues have not been paid since January.
Which way naija?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tsmooth1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nairaland may be of help by moving this thread to the front page, or we can create another topic and ask the topic to be move to the front page.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have created one.. A LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI ON SURE-P GIS..
Lets kindly ask the admin to have it on frontpage for us pls..
We also need the hashtag on twitter pls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
NobleAky:
clear for my front Make i see road joor! Must everybody be an entrepreneur?
haha haha... no mind am joor. everybody dey make comment so me too I go comment.

Nonsense.

Creating a new thread would be good but may be a distraction to this thread and if this particular one is moved to FP again, Nairalanders may only view pages 1, 2 and maybe 3 and dumbed it except few who might go to this last page.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Anyway, all hope is not lost. This is based on the fact that May 2015 stipend was noticed in my phone early Saturday July 1, 2015. For June 2015 stipend, I hope and believe to receive it soon, latest on Tuesday.

Bureaucracy in public service is somehow. Every official wants cover. That is approval to repeatedly do what is normal. Even, if there was standing approval till May 2015; that approval must have become null and void by now.

Then, the way forward is for us all to politely use the mass media to press home our demand that the stipend be paid as at when due. This can be done by creating that hashtag and tag who has Buhari's ear. Tagging APC and PDP as party will be very useful.

All concern interns must contribute to make the matter trending.

Goodnight. Remember, all hope is not lost

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
penay2010:
Anyway, all hope is not lost. This is based on the fact that May 2015 stipend was noticed in my phone early Saturday July 1, 2015. For June 2015 stipend, I hope and believe to receive it soon, latest on Tuesday.

Bureaucracy in public service is somehow. Every official wants cover. That is approval to repeatedly do what is normal. Even, if there was standing approval till May 2015; that approval must have become null and void by now.

Then, the way forward is for us all to politely use the mass media to press home our demand that the stipend be paid as at when due. This can be done by creating that hashtag and tag who has Buhari's ear. Tagging APC and PDP as party will be very useful.

All concern interns must contribute to make the matter trending.

Goodnight. Remember, all hope is not lost
I was hoping we wud pressure the admin to have my letter on frontpage.. Believe you me, the Control Room of the Presidency reads Nairaland everyday

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2015
OrangeDream:
I was hoping we wud pressure the admin to have my letter on frontpage.. Believe you me, the Control Room of the Presidency reads Nairaland everyday
. Are you sure the control room of presidency reads nairaland everyday and they have not done something about our stipend,habaa PMB graduates wan die oooo,do something na.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
puntersmind:
WOW! Drop your email address. To every other person with payment issue, please, fill the outstanding claims form for your payment. I know most of you already know that. I'd love to try help interns with cases of (4) months and over. @Laduna1 - Email me and we could coordinate that of Kwara interns. Cheers to all my old friends in here. I hail you all.
.@ Puntermind i have not been match yet tell me what to do.email speciajett@live.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.