Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946417 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
It was fun today @ Emerald Hotel PH, well served, Turn up was nt encouraging as we were not up to 30 interns & no company rep. buh d issue of STIPEND still pending as we were told that our stipend will be paid. that why it has been delayed was as a result of TSA, dat our stipends was moved to TSA & they are working towards withdrawing and paying intetns buh we were also told to be hopeful, possibly next week(from an in insider)...We were also told dat SURE-P has ended buh GIS still exist until 2016 if its been included in d budget.

#Blame APC for d delay of your STIPEND oooooooooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
neyosea25:
The site is not working on opera mini and uc browser on phone

The site worked and stopped but will come up again. My employer got sms to fill timesheet today. Meanwhile he was able to signed our own before it went ''web page not available'' not suspended anymore. abeg make them kukuma remove surep if Na it go become wahala for non continuity.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guys, any invitation for any Anambra intern?? (exit). pls indicate if yes
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
emmydarl:

The site worked and stopped but will come up again. My employer got sms to fill timesheet today. Meanwhile he was able to signed our own before it went ''web page not available'' not suspended anymore. abeg make them kukuma remove surep if Na it go become wahala for non continuity.
Thank you jare bro. Don't mind them.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
chacha60:
For those dt went for d training today,gist us wetin apen.
Honestly, the training was great.. That's all i can say

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
OrangeDream:

Are they going to pay for the training Malawi instantly ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Today training was interesting. The surep site is not going again . Hope they will still open it back

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
give up the glimpse of what d training entails sir...
ruqoyah26:
Today training was interesting. The surep site is not going again . Hope they will still open it back

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mr Orange...can u gist us bout it?
OrangeDream:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Gheritage:
Mr Orange...can u gist us bout it?
GIS will most likely continue beyond 2015..Resource personnels did a great job at educating us.. It was a bit different and better than the orientation training.. Pay is 25k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2015
chifreke:

grin grin grin grin If I recount my ordeal.
Sorryoooo me dey rock my noodles joint
Till further notice..my kids need to feed
You sent me a PM but I tried replying you its mailer daemon responding. Check my signature or profile for my WhatsApp and bbm details.
Cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Follow this link. Thank me later..
(https:///3fjn3H) for the NGN200,000 Prolist Annual Salary Promo.

Prolist
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2015
I think this sure p site has been hacked. God help us and my employer is yet to fill timesheet for us. Pls for those going for training today kindly ask them how far wit dere site. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
chacha60:
I think this sure p site has been hacked. God help us and my employer is yet to fill timesheet for us. Pls for those going for training today kindly ask them how far wit dere site. Thanks

It will still come up, Employers were given till 10th of December, still on maintance process

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Better .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
OrangeDream:
GIS will most likely continue beyond 2015..Resource personnels did a great job at educating us.. It was a bit different and better than the orientation training.. Pay is 25k

Continue beyond 2015... lipsrsealed

That's how GIS staffs go about giving false hope and suffering jobless youths

Program that's ending yet some of their officials are raising people hope

To pay little stipend of 30k is talk of war
Plus numerous months of outstanding yet unpaid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Just got a text for entreprenuer dev training @ umuahia 7-9 Dec....I know I won't be left out. Remaining alert and the training to hold allowance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Is there Anyone in Enugu that received the message for training... Cos I haven't gotten any
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
OrangeDream:
How will u get d pay? Bank things or immediate payment after the program??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
The website is back up again now! So rush whoever that is responsible for the timesheet to do so now!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
It's back bt the network is so much badddd
NobleAky:
The website is back up again now! So rush whoever that is responsible for the timesheet to do so now!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Reporting from Benin training centre,every thing going well,sound lecture good break fast and lunch,aircondition everywhere including toilet,but we just heard that surep has still not been able to access fund so the probability of getting stipend this week is not guarantee,so sad,TSA na watin we do you na,dia ris God ooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Edokpia:
Reporting from Benin training centre,every thing going well,sound lecture good break fast and lunch,aircondition everywhere including toilet,but we just heard that surep has still not been able to access fund so the probability of getting stipend this week is not guarantee,so sad,TSA na watin we do you na,dia ris God ooo.
So where do they get the fund to run the trainings?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Edokpia:
Thanks @ edpokia for the update but please the training allowance are they paying it immediately after the training or when? Response Please
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by beyolah: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yseone:
It was fun today @ Emerald Hotel PH, well served, Turn up was nt encouraging as we were not up to 30 interns & no company rep. buh d issue of STIPEND still pending as we were told that our stipend will be paid. that why it has been delayed was as a result of TSA, dat our stipends was moved to TSA & they are working towards withdrawing and paying intetns buh we were also told to be hopeful, possibly next week(from an in insider)...We were also told dat SURE-P has ended buh GIS still exist until 2016 if its been included in d budget

#Blame APC for d delay of your STIPEND oooooooooo

I don't think company reps were invited...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
akanmunimi:
Thanks @ edpokia for the update but please the training allowance are they paying it immediately after the training or when? Response Please
. She boasted that we will get alert for that before december ending as we droped our acct nos.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
beyolah:

I don't think company reps were invited...
. No they were not.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
in mai last post, I mentioned so many things about payment. orientation and exit training were designed to be paid on the training venue. Once they say later, guy na voice mail oooo, talking from experience, mine wasn't paid over 10 months now, as good as forgotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Day 2:Training was great and well executed expectedly.
Na 2moro we go hammer moni matter on top dia head
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Some pple got sms n mail exit training invite while some dint get at all and d interns r all working in the same firm. Is dis dere training in batches or wat?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Something to think abt....if these guys are telling us dat there's no money for our stipends, where on earth did they hv money for the on-going training.....2.Why r they exiting interns that stil have like two or three months to the end of their internship?.....3.If what we are hearing dat the program(GIS) continues although it has nt been captured in the 2016 budget...where on earth will they have money to pay?.....from a personal observation if training allowance is paid, stipends fit enta voice mail o bt lets believe dat dem go pay sha.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Point there

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.