Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948500 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Those that are yet to fill their timesheets should do so now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Temmy198(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=akanmunimi post=40759357] @temmy198, will u be in the training? If yes please call me on 08038354042. Thanks ...... Noted
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Drive512(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Finally, I just got my invite..... #TeamNiger reporting grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
TycheAphrodite:

For real ? Am just leaving warri... Don't have a place to stay so i'd return today.

U mean u have to be coming everyday from warri??
Send me your mail or something to contact u, I reside in Warri also though.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Etizz:
Reporting live from Asaba.....
About to start, preparation is being made,....
They just let me rushed down......
African man time still exists in GIS......

BRB
where is d venue
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
TycheAphrodite:

Please did they say anything about those who could not afford to attend ? Like those living outside the state capital and could not travel for it ?

Nope, just that they came with the official list & also the one all interns will still write on their own.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Guys if you don't get the invite don't go cos I just left the Enugu center becos of no invite... Its mainly for those in ministry of education.... undecided
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
carlleung:
Guys if you don't get the invite don't go cos I just left the Enugu center becos of no invite... Its mainly for those in ministry of education.... undecided
So disappoint with this program. I got an invite yesterday, only to get to the venue my names is not on the list. I pray they are not using innocent graduate between the training I had since march till now no payment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
chifreke:

So disappoint with this program. I got an invite yesterday, only to get to the venue my names is not on the list. I pray they are not using innocent graduate between the training I had since march till now no payment
did you show them the invite.... I'm sure they will allow you in if you show them the text message
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
carlleung:
bro are u an enugu intern, which ministry are u working wit and when were u matched?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
carlleung:
did you show them the invite.... I'm sure they will allow you in if you show them the text message
Dear. I did.
Y will I go there without an invite? I was so angry cos my plans for today was disorganised .and they have no reasonable excuse for that. This His is a game of luck, some are being paid yl others are left in dark.
Terrible!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
I just recieved an invite for a skill training coming up in Abuja in a few days time.
My question now is,i stopped going to my place of work for a while now due to unpaid stipends.
If i attend the programme,will i be paid my unpaid stipends?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Reporting live from Uyo, GIS orientation in progress...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Helenqollinz:
I just recieved an invite for a skill training coming up in Abuja in a few days time.
My question now is,i stopped going to my place of work for a while now due to unpaid stipends.
If i attend the programme,will i be paid my unpaid stipends?

GIS will pay you if your time sheet was marked, but as for the training, u will be paid for.
the training will also give u the room to ask questions about other sensitive issues like this.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by koife(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am glad to announce that after one year of internship am about to graduate as a sure p intern. All glory to God
Reporting from calabar

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
chifreke:

my friend experience same today.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Umuahia training for Abiia state on point...tea break

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
yeson:

my friend experience same today.
Am not surprise because i was told. It. Wasn't only me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
jerome263:
where is d venue
Hotel benizia, Off summit road......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
I hope sure p will not kill me with food! I need stipends not food again. It is enjoyment here! Reporting 4rm IBADAN.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
chifreke:

Check if your town has two venues, if yes, go and check your name at the other venue.
It happened to people and was sorted out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
ITbomb:

Check if your town has two venues, if yes, go and check your name at the other venue.
It happened to people and was sorted out
Am in my house...I went to the address in the text. Never thought of that. Those guyz lack much info.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Godwin 95% loading grin

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
writetopoker:
Godwin 95% loading grin
Writetopoker, wer u hibernate go?? Hope ya half a million account balance still dey intact 4 ya Enugu.. lol.. Abi na Abuja..
You don resume proper proper with ya "Alert loading" abi?

Welldone o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Etizz:

Hotel benizia, Off summit road......
ours was southgate hotel
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
where are the old timer interns, I dont think the quietude on the unpaid stipends will help things. Old timers know how is been done back in d days, leaving the payment to fate dont think is d best.

OPTIONS:
1. Disturbing all GIS line with calls, even if you have called keep calling the next day. When they receive 1000 calls in 30mins, they will know that xmas is around the corner grin
2. Tweeting is another strategy, if interns bombard the airways with #GISpayinternshipstipens plus other reasonable harsh tag, they will fasten the process.

We all know the TSA is affecting payment, but folding your hands is d last thing interns should be doing now.
Happi
Yuletide
In
Advance

@ puntersmind & Laduna1 I hailoo

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Maryspeck1: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
OrangeDream:
Honestly, the training was great.. That's all i can say
Orange darling longest time how far with the traning I don't know why i did not get the invite,hope it went on well and good.Maryspeck
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
carlleung:
Guy s if you don't get the invite don't go cos I just left the Enugu center becos of no invite... Its mainly for those in ministry of education.... undecided
Carlleung, are you an enugu or anambra intern? i also havn't got an invite myself (Anambra-November). Reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
cut007:
Carlleung, are you an enugu or anambra intern? i also havn't got an invite myself (Anambra-November). Reply
I am in Enugu..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
chifreke:

Dear. I did.
Y will I go there without an invite? I was so angry cos my plans for today was disorganised .and they have no reasonable excuse for that. This His is a game of luck, some are being paid yl others are left in dark.
Terrible!
Chifreke, could you pls throw more light on the "some are being paid" part of your post? Has any intern been paid for october? Reply pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
NobleAky:
bro are u an enugu intern, which ministry are u working wit and when were u matched?
yes I am Enugu intern working with ministry of works... I started august
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
carlleung:
I am in Enugu..
Where are u interning? Enugu or Anambra and when are u due for exit? Somebody posted that Anambra interns are doing theirs at Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.