Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946176 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Please house, is December time sheet out cause it seems my employer can't find ours in his portal.. And what do we do as today is the last day
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. No wonder,you see what I mean,you were just being sorry UNLUCKY by just two days,it only Nov dowmwards that is lucky.
Its ok.. No wahala.. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2016
writetopoker:
have everybody recieved alert or is more nov alert been expected today?
Still xpectin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. Any intern that was matched Nov 2014 downward should consider his or herself lucky,the monthly timesheet keeps rolling out,so continue working as federal govt has decided to modify GIS programme,they plan to add more interns while the old ones continue,it is part of their employment initiatives for graduates coupled with graduate conversion to teachers programme.I am a clear testimony as I was suppose to have exited Nov 2015,do you believe I have signed my Dec timesheet waiting to sign another by Jan,the same thing apply to my colleagues in the same firm and other firms.I systematically investigated the issue from concerned authourities,the story na true.But if you already have job with any federal govt establishment,e no go work ooo,TSA,BVM and CBN policies go reject you,na so I talk am reach oooo.

@Edokpai,pls help me wit outstanding claim form.i av dec 2014 n oct 2015 2claim.my email add is romeozigs@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Etizz:

How true is this? , how many days does it read on your personal portal? thought u said you went for exit training?

Pls I have 3 question marks above, they require answer, thanks a million.....
. Why not ask the questions, in a very short time if I am available online I will give you more answers with prooves.I noticed that you are receptive to learning, if you observe, I don't just say anything for saying sake.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2016
akanmunimi:
Dear friend and prophet, just to confirm what u have said, i got my December timesheet filled too.
. Thanks for your compliment/confirmatiom,I want more lucky interns to follow suit and shine their eyes so as not to be in the dark,opportunity is not easy to get so why not explore it if it comes.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. Thanks for your compliment/confirmatiom,I want more lucky interns to follow suit and shine their eyes so as not to be in the dark,opportunity is not easy to get so why not explore it if it comes.
bro help me with ur call digits
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Smiles
Edokpia:
. No wonder,you see what I mean,you were just being sorry UNLUCKY by just two days,it only Nov dowmwards that is lucky.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2016
e b like say we plenty wey never receive Nov alert? this shouldn't have happened now,cos i needed d money urgently. is well
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Seanjigga: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Fellow intern, am yet to receive October and November stipends. I need help on how to go about this issue.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
LadunaI:
check your email box is there.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Romeozigs:

@Edokpai,pls help me wit outstanding claim form.i av dec 2014 n oct 2015 2claim.my email add is romeozigs@gmail.com.
Thanks
. Sent
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Somebody did say that FG hv given all exiting interns two months of grace....pls hv anybody been able to confirm it?...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2016
I'm yet to receive my Nov alert ooo cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2016
key1212:
I'm yet to receive my Nov alert ooo cry
. If you are sure your timesheet was signed correctly and timely and you are yet to get alert,I advice you to check your account balance because a friend of mine did not receive alert till now but when He checked his acct balance surep don put 30k for inside him account.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2016
I will suggest that you should go and check your account balance from the nearest ATM to you for confirmation...a fellow intern in my firm did not receive the alert yesterday but he checked through ATM this morning and the result is positive
yeson:
e b like say we plenty wey never receive Nov alert? this shouldn't have happened now,cos i needed d money urgently. is well
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by johnabumere: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
@edokpia,domo.thanks for ur great response.
pls, i need your help. My employer filled my december timesheet this morning but when i checked my profile, it stated (0days) zero numbers of working days, pls what can i do to secure my stipends?. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don't worry u will be paid, since timesheet has been filled by ur employer...though it's a technical error from the system.
johnabumere:
pls, i need your help. My employer filled my december timesheet this morning but when i checked my profile, it stated (0days) zero numbers of working days, pls what can i do to secure my stipends?. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnabumere:
. What has he been doing,that is one of the problems associated with late signing of timesheet,it is a technical error as it stands you will not be paid Dec stipend,just tell him to call CC and explain to them to rectify it for him to re sign again before 4.pm today or else.......
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
Edokpia Thumbs up.....I just checked my Timesheet, My December 2015 Timesheet has been marked for 23 days...

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gheritage:
I will suggest that you should go and check your account balance from the nearest ATM to you for confirmation...a fellow intern in my firm did not received the alert yesterday but he checked through ATM this morning and the result is positive

Very good advise and way forward

Thumps up bro n keep the good work going

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thanks to God...Thank you too
bgates:

Very good advise and way forward

Thumps up bro n keep the good work going
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by enomakos(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
gingger:
Benin confirmed... But scared of Sept N Oct stipend if I can eventually get it....

Godwin sha...
i have sent you a mail bro let talk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DiGiTaLIYKE(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Edokpia, pls i need outstanding claim forms for my October and November stipend.
Kindly forward it to iykemacy@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by victor101(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. .

Brother, Please can an intern send the outstanding stipend claim form to their email himself? finance@gisurep.gov.ng .Swift reply please.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yseone:

Edokpia Thumbs up.....I just checked my Timesheet, My December 2015 Timesheet has been marked for 23 days...
. Thanks for your compliment.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
victor101:

Brother, Please can an intern send the outstanding stipend claim form to their email himself? finance@gisurep.gov.ng .Swift reply please.
. Yes,that is the exact mail.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
My December timeline never show. Hope e never late. My employer na state government.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
DiGiTaLIYKE:
@Edokpia, pls i need outstanding claim forms for my October and November stipend.
Kindly forward it to iykemacy@yahoo.com. Thanks.
. Sent.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Seanjigga: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Edokpia please I need claim form for October and November stipends. Please forward to seanjiggaromino@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Edokpia post=41745224]. @ Edokpia, thanks for putting smile to the faces of many interns. please help send me the outstanding claim form for October and november to this email nachious4eva@yahoo.com my employer complained of network error, and as such could not be able to fill our time sheet well. please sir very urgent. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Edokpia. My big boss please help send me the outstanding claim form for October and November to this email: nachious4eva@yahoo.com. Thanks in Advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.