Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,999 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947862 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please send me backlog claim form: omorogieosarumwense@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
yeson:
i earlier sent a message today through my firm mail to finance and one Halima replied, that payment is still ongoing. i wonder
I got he same response
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sheyhunn(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Have any Ibadan Intern gotten the Training Allowance?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
yeson:
@emmydal have u received your training alert?

Not yet. Am hopeful. And will say on it as soon as I get mine. Mine Na outside capital 25k expected grin

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jaymharx23(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. Sent
God bless You, please I also need the outstanding to help my fellow interns fill theirs as I am the only one that received November stipends... Thanks... Email is maxwellayodejijames@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
That Training allowance sounda fake...does it mean its just the two or three of you that attended the training in ya respective states or Nationwide?...abeg make una no dey form for here ooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jaymharx23(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpia:
. Thanks for your compliment/confirmatiom,I want more lucky interns to follow suit and shine their eyes so as not to be in the dark,opportunity is not easy to get so why not explore it if it comes.
Also here, december timesheet has been filled... i guess im one of the lucky Novemberians
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Edokpai my man....this question is directed to you pls
1. Some interns here posted comment earlier that 2 months has been added for some old interns which I find somehow not clear because it relates to what you said
2. Am trying to understand if what you meant by Nov 2014 downwards is Nov,Oct,Sept or u actually meant Nov,Dec in that order which I want to presume is the latter u were referring to..

Just for clarification sakes Sir Edokpai would be very glad if this would be true about the continuation thing...I will be so overwhelmed
PS. I was matched Dec 2014 and i still await my training allowance. Thanks in anticipation..love you all no homo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Baba na u ooo...I'm wishing u the best of God in all ur endeavour...na ur step I dey follow oo...Junior intern noni...I wan be like you when I grow up...smiles
OrangeDream:
Up training allowance..
Finally done with GIS

Thank you Jesus!!
Thank you Former President Jonathan
Thank you President Buhari.

I will still be on this thread to help give out guidance in my own little way.. All the best people

cc: Puntersmind
cc:Edokpia
cc: Ladunal
cc: Yeson
cc: Gheritage (Junior Intern.. lol)
cc: Maryspeck (my luff)
cc: Writetopoker
cc: Everybody

ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA FOR US
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnabumere:
@edokpia,domo.thanks for ur great response.
pls, i need your help. My employer filled my december timesheet this morning but when i checked my profile, it stated (0days) zero numbers of working days, pls what can i do to secure my stipends?. Thanks

i'm having the same issue. I've sent mail to GIS but i dont knw what's gonne be our fate now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
has any Lagos intern who had his or her training at NECA house goten training allowance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
don't bother urself abt this issue...you will be paid...since your time sheets has been filled by ur employer...it's a technical error on their system...I'm a living testimony of zero "0" work days for the month of Nov and I've received the alert for that month
aniblue:

i'm having the same issue. I've sent mail to GIS but i dont knw what's gonne be our fate now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Still loading bro
Romeozigs:
has any Lagos intern who had his or her training at NECA house goten training allowance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kenpaul99: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls I equally need the claim form as I hv not been paid since September. Kennethmudama15@gmail.com
Osarum:
Please send me backlog claim form: omorogieosarumwense@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
@gheritage, edokpia,
is the training allowance real? Or is it paid first to interns on exit??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Go to page 340 and download it, boss LadunaI dropped the link for the claim form there...anyway kudos to Mr Edopkia that has been doing justice to the issue of claim forms since morning
kenpaul99:
Pls I equally need the claim form as I hv not been paid since September. Kennethmudama15@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
It's real for both my dear...It's just that it's bit by bit
aniblue:
@gheritage, edokpia,

is the training allowance real? Or is it paid first to interns on exit??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
OrangeDream:
Up training allowance..
Finally done with GIS

Thank you Jesus!!
Thank you Former President Jonathan
Thank you President Buhari.

I will still be on this thread to help give out guidance in my own little way.. All the best people

cc: Puntersmind
cc:Edokpia
cc: Ladunal
cc: Yeson
cc: Gheritage (Junior Intern.. lol)
cc: Maryspeck (my luff)
cc: Writetopoker
cc: Everybody

ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE.. GOD BLESS NIGERIA FOR US
Thumbs-up man, congrats and wishing you success in your endeavours. As for we Novemberians we failed na so we are carrying our internship over. You, u too know book nai cause am. But congrats again she while we are gbaking the scheme they go wayor wayor.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Gheritage:
It's real for both my dear...It's just that it's bit by bit

alright, thanks bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by johnabumere: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2016
@e heritage. Had d same issue. My employer said he filled it, yet it shows 0 work days . guess is a technical error. I hope they pay, if not we are going to devise other means to claim the stipend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Debayurr:
Edokpai my man....this question is directed to you pls
1. Some interns here posted comment earlier that 2 months has been added for some old interns which I find somehow not clear because it relates to what you said
2. Am trying to understand if what you meant by Nov 2014 downwards is Nov,Oct,Sept or u actually meant Nov,Dec in that order which I want to presume is the latter u were referring to..

Just for clarification sakes Sir Edokpai would be very glad if this would be true about the continuation thing...I will be so overwhelmed
PS. I was matched Dec 2014 and i still await my training allowance. Thanks in anticipation..love you all no homo
. GIS continues (not 2 months),Secondly I mean interns match in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb,March......and lastly,training allowance will come,just relax, it is turn by turn,bit by bit,it is not paid in the same pattern as monthly stipend,I am still expecting mine too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Yseone:
That Training allowance sounda fake...does it mean its just the two or three of you that attended the training in ya respective states or Nationwide?...abeg make una no dey form for here ooo
. Broda, no bi fake, your own go soon land.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Jaymharx23:
Also here, december timesheet has been filled... i guess im one of the lucky Novemberians
. That is it oooo,SAI BUHARI,long live JONATHAN.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Gheritage:
Go to page 340 and download it, boss LadunaI dropped the link for the claim form there...anyway kudos to Mr Edopkia that has been doing justice to the issue of claim forms since morning
. Thanks for your compliment.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mrbonesy2k(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2016
i was match october 15 2014 but i have signed my timesheet up till december, though no payment yet for the two months of oct, nov.

Edokpia:
. GIS continues (not 2 months),Secondly I mean interns match in Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb,March......and lastly,training allowance will come,just relax, it is turn by turn,bit by bit,it is not paid in the same pattern as monthly stipend,I am still expecting mine too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Edokpia post=41767194]. Guys i no come understand this thing again o.....e get one nigga like dat wer suppose finish him program 4nov...bt him tym sheet don come for dec....abeg wetin de happen.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2016
pls Edokpia help me with the outstanding claim form, am yet to be paid for may 2015 and even this Nov. (ikennaiyke@gmail.com)
thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Yseone:
is not fake, but i dont understand this pattern of paying few percentage of interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
emmydarl:

Not yet. Am hopeful. And will say on it as soon as I get mine. Mine Na outside capital 25k expected grin
k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Thankgodiyke:
pls Edokpia help me with the outstanding claim form, am yet to be paid for may 2015 and even this Nov. (ikennaiyke@gmail.com)
thanks.
. Sent
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
this news of extension, i pray is true. 2 interns in my place of work that exited oct, i have already filled their nov n dec time sheets though no payment for us yet. if u ask me, i think its a system error from GIS since they haven't come up with an official statement regarding the extension.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Babzrockman: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2016
My employer here in Kano received message from GIS that no more exit for interns that is now a continous process. But employer should cooperate with them more than ever before. Because no more filing of timesheets for ghost interns. Confirm from ur respective employers. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.