Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946149 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
bgates:

The kind of complain you see on GIS Facebook page is just too much

They are owning hundreds of interns months n months of stipends
Backlogs are just too much it seems the the complains on Facebook is increasing by day
Sad they need to do something about it
. Much percentage of the problem is from the employers because they don't follow due process.I encourage interns to use outstanding form,GIS is prepared to pay stipend,the money is always available,na govt money.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Edokpia:
. Much percentage of the problem is from the employers because they don't follow due process.I encourage interns to use outstanding form,GIS is prepared to pay stipend,the money is always available,na govt money.
I guess what causes this is the change in the way they pay the stipend because we have not experience this non payment since GIS has started. 50% of us are yet to receive October, 60% November and 85% training allowance stipend till now. U can go through comments on GIS page to confirm. May Allah see us through
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
ruqoyah26:
I guess what causes this is the change in the way they pay the stipend because we have not experience this non payment since GIS has started. 50% of us are yet to receive October, 60% November and 85% training allowance stipend till now. U can go through comments on GIS page to confirm. May Allah see us through
. For the training allowance,nobody understands the pattern they use in paying,it is completely different from normal monthly stipend,but be rest assured that it will surely be paid even at the time when you least expect, as far as your acct no tallies,don't be surprise to see it comming before or during Dec payment.it is true that many state has not been paid training alawance,they are aware of it.In the aspect of monthly stipend,most employers are not aware of the challenges in it,they will sign it and conclude that all is well,I hear some intern say my timesheet show 0 after my employer signed it,that is a technical error,the employer ought to have called the CC to rectify their portal for it to show the no of days worked for payment to be effected,that is one of the numerous reasons you hear some interns say I was not paid inspite of the fact that my employer signed my timesheet.Earlier on I posted the reasons why interns don't get paid and some interns investigated their case,confirmed and reported back on this forum,you can check back if you can,how many employers can read it and adjust to it,that is the problem, it is pitious,I bet you this kind of problem no dey happen for my firm na,how e wan take come,God forbid.If it happens you know it is general,that is the reason I attributed most of the problem to the employer.God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Edokpia:
. For the training allowance,nobody understands the pattern they use in paying,it is completely different from normal monthly stipend,but be rest assured that it will surely be paid even at the time when you least expect, as far as your acct no tallies,don't be surprise to see it comming before or during Dec payment.it is true that many state has not been paid training alawance,they are aware of it.In the aspect of monthly stipend,most employers are not aware of the challenges in it,they will sign it and conclude that all is well,I hear some intern say my timesheet show 0 after my employer signed it,that is a technical error,the employer ought to have called the CC to rectify their portal for it to show the no of days worked for payment to be effected,that is one of the numerous reasons you hear some interns say I was not paid inspite of the fact that my employer signed my timesheet.Earlier on I posted the reasons why interns don't get paid and some interns investigated their case,confirmed and reported back on this forum,you can check back if you can,how many employers can read it and adjust to it,that is the problem, it is pitious,I bet you this kind of problem no dey happen for my firm na,how e wan take come,God forbid.If it happens you know it is general,that is the reason I attributed most of the problem to the employer.God bless.

You spoke well dear edokpia. My employer an expert in online stuffs always observe the reason for the errors in non payment as playing with the timesheet in marking and remarking it for thrusting of hand can lead to a 0days worked. So he said timesheet can be filled only once at a time and submit once, no marking and cleaning, and remarking. Once that is done expect a 0days worked. Edokpia kind hearted one. I dey your side. God bless GIS, God bless Interns, God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
emmydarl:

You spoke well dear edokpia. My employer an expert in online stuffs always observe the reason for the errors in non payment as playing with the timesheet in marking and remarking it for thrusting of hand can lead to a 0days worked. So he said timesheet can be filled only once at a time and submit once, no marking and cleaning, and remarking. Once that is done expect a 0days worked. Edokpia kind hearted one. I dey your side. God bless GIS, God bless Interns, God bless us all.
. Thank you for the compliment,you see I sincerely sympatize with some interns after spending time and money for transportation to their various places of work,at the end of the day no stipend,it is very worrisome,if I as an intern can be 100% sure of my monthly stipend why can't others do,I wish employers can read through and amend their ways,that is the only solution to reduce or eliminate this ugly trend.Dem no dey try at all,I don rest my case ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by wole24: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Edokpia:
. Sent.you are to edit by including the month/s not paid,attach to e.mail and send to surep email at the top of the form.Do it early next week, from 1st-7th,it is already late now.

thank you bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:35am On Jan 13, 2016
@ Edokpia,is it late to send outstanding claim form for November 2015 stipend for it to be captured in the next payment? Although i sent mine last week ,My colleague just informed me about his outstanding.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 4:40am On Jan 13, 2016
We want to assure our interns that payment of training allowance is still ongoing, there is no need to panic. Interns who did not receive October and November stipends should ask their employers to fill and submit an outstanding claim form to finance@gisurep.gov.ng. Thank you for your understanding.

GIS posted this 12am today. Employers has lot to do with sending outstanding stipend via them to the GIS. If they said so, they should make available new Outstanding claim form for such to the employers. @edokpia continue your good work.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 4:54am On Jan 13, 2016
We want to assure our interns that payment of training allowance is still ongoing, there is no need to panic. Interns who did not receive October and November stipends should ask their employers to fill and submit an outstanding claim form to finance@gisurep.gov.ng. Thank you for your understanding.

GIS posted this 12pm yesterday. Employers has lot to do with sending outstanding stipend via them to the GIS. If they said so, they should make available new Outstanding claim form for such to the employers. @edokpia continue your good work.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joykemax: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Please how can i go about with the outstanding claim because our employer was not able to do the November timesheet clearance for us the interns in his organisation. Pls this is my email address joykemakolam2002@yahoo.com and i will be very grateful if someone can send the form for me so that our employer can use it because he doesn't know how to go about it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2016
You're right my brother...I knew the "0" days work results from the marking and remarking of timesheet to ensure it's actually marked from the employer...so if you're having 0'day work...be sure that u will be paid so far ur employer actually marked yr time sheets...Goodluck
emmydarl:

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Teejay1313(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pustermind! Thank u for d good job u doing here on nairaland. Has really helped many people. Pls I need u or anyone who has a backlog form or claim form for d months Sept to December, I haven't been paid since I was matched to my form in Sept 2015 despite d fact dat my employer fills and submit my time sheet within d stipulated time. Pls help me with d form as my employer wants to fill and send on my behalf. My email address is Teejaysbureau@yahoo.co.uk or Teejays4life@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear Edokpia,
please kindly send me a copy of the outstanding stipend claim form. it's very urgent and your assistance would be greatly appreciated. my email is Obinnabenedict3@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by senatorial16: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
I jst received exit training alert 15K, LAGOS

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mujitapha(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
exit alert, katsina, 25k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Training alert 15k. #Lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edehsman(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2016
God win.25k Imo.am grateful so far my lord.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2016
For d claim form u can get to edit any of d form u having by adding d missing months, fill it n give it to ur employer to send it over n don't fail to send it too. After I stopped GIS June 2015 I started sending in my outstanding claim form since I was suppose to September n with God been on my side I have receive 13months stipend. Hoping me n my co-interns we continue to be paid since we didn't get exit training invite.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Exit Training Alert! Ibadan
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Orientation training allowance stipend, 25k. I rep Osun state. Alhamdulilahi, it remain October, November and December stipend. Waiting for that soonest. God bless Nairalander!, God bless GIS!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2016
We want to thank all our Firms/partners for mentoring these interns some of whom had passed out after one year. We equally wish to commend the interns for their devotion and commitments in their work and to say a Big Congratulations to some of them whom had been retained in their hitherto place of internship. We urge all interns still in the scheme to be of good character, our team are collating the data of complaints via facebook, call centre, etc however we must state that our investigation had commenced on an allegation leveled against an Employer whom is said to be collecting money before submitting timesheet. We therefore state that it is unacceptable and a crime for any intern to give any employer a dine in exchange for timesheet submission. Thank you and God Bless You.

I am still expectant. For doubt......some of interns were congratulated for being retained.....that solves akpo issue with haters of those that r retained.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
dunno

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2016
pls Is there any interns that has received his/her training allowance from Anambra?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2016
ruqoyah26:
Orientation training allowance stipend, 25k. I rep Osun state. Alhamdulilahi, it remain October, November and December stipend. Waiting for that soonest. God bless Nairalander!, God bless GIS!! God bless Nigeria!!!

Hello dear, u mean the employability training right?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2016
emmydarl:
We want to thank all our Firms/partners for mentoring these interns some of whom had passed out after one year. We equally wish to commend the interns for their devotion and commitments in their work and to say a Big Congratulations to some of them whom had been retained in their hitherto place of internship. We urge all interns still in the scheme to be of good character, our team are collating the data of complaints via facebook, call centre, etc however we must state that our investigation had commenced on an allegation leveled against an Employer whom is said to be collecting money before submitting timesheet. We therefore state that it is unacceptable and a crime for any intern to give any employer a dine in exchange for timesheet submission. Thank you and God Bless You.

I am still expectant. For doubt......some of interns were congratulated for being retained.....that solves akpo issue with haters of those that r retained.

I will advice you to read the above post over and over again, it stated "RETAINED IN THEIR HITHERTO PLACE OF INTERNSHIP"

it did not say "RETAINED IN THE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME"

Of course an employer may like your service and retain you in his firm NOT the scheme,

Don't you get it?

Beside, nobody is haters of anybody here, we are all intern trying to comprehend the system better, when we argue it's not a case of hate, thanks once again LADUNA, EDOKPIA, PUNTERSMIND AND ALL THE INTERNS N EMPLOYERS IN THIS FORUM...

Anyway, am just trying to make a point, but if u don't seem to see it, it's OK....

I pray we all get retained for the while, to keep body n soul moving. Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
No alert here in PHC ooo...my employability skills training allowance DEC 2014 was not paid & exit training allowance DEC 2015 is yet to be paid too..
what do i do oooooooo??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ebyooc: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Please I need outstanding claim form.my email-ebi_37@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
interns in edo state have not received the training stipends we are still hopful to see our stipends paid before the end of the week.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
ruqoyah26:

Congratulations sis and those that have received their training allowance.

Hopefully your october and november backlog will enter next week before December stipend God willing.

God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TheLaughter: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2016
I want to thank God for His grace and favor all through my GIS programme. I never had unpaid stipends and it was all success.

God who made us taste something Federal will definitely help us get something bigger.

Those still in the scheme, I wish you all well, more grace. Amen...

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
janengozi:
pls Is there any interns that has received his/her training allowance from Anambra?

Some of my colleagues has gotten here in my firm # Anambra
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FavourHill: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Has anyone in Ebonyi gotten His or Her training allowance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.