Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946143 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laffin8Profit: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Edokpia:
. Ordinary if not for your sake I would have kept mute because,silence is the best answer given to a fool like @ laffin8profit and there is a usual saying in Great Benin Kingdom which says (Odion gha gbovbokhane o ghi fobihene)which means if an elder flogs a child,the elder will take any insult from that child.It took so long for him to recover from the pains inflicted on him earlier on for being parochially minded and poor reasoning ability.He has to also hide on somebody's post for him to regain his consciousness.Well as an elder(which will take him so many years to become)who has flogged a child for wrong doings I am ready to take any insult from him.I wish him speedy recovery.Thanks to some of his colleague who has offered him oxygen to bring him back to life.
Watch out for Edokpia, he will be here commenting on stipend and tweeting on stipend in 2018 like he did in 2013 and like he is doing now. all the best Edokpia on your chosen profession as a GIS intern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
OrangeDream:
lol.. chey!! Edokpia, come and defend yourself o.. Dem say u don spend nearly three years for GIS..
Dasuki don mention ur name.. lol

Lol.... U are funny.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
sanusiia:
GIS has mandated all employer to refrain frm sending timesheet for exited interns/interns that had completed his or her one yr program.The mesg was sent on 4th Jan,2016 as a reminder to fill December timesheet.
i doubt your comment because it is not the employers that generate timesheet for interns. It is the GIS that prepares a vacant calendar of work for active interns and send it to employers to fill based on the numbers of days an intern worked in his/her firm. The employer has no provision to add or remove an intern based on the timesheet sent to him. So if an intern who suppose to have exited still has his/her timesheet marked it's the work of the GIS and not the employer who suppose to delete them on their database for active interns. Unless their is a dubious way your employer sent a timesheet for an intern that has for long exited the scheme.

Moreover let's not make an issue over this because if someone has exited or not but still receives stipend from GIS suppose not be your problem now...just concentrate on your work and live destiny to who controls it.
For those who called GIS CC over this issue, they weren't wrong because they noticed the anomaly and were concerned and curious to know why rather that being a beneficiary of an institutional gross error....
The elongation of the Nov/Dec interns is beyond our conclusion now even GIS CC are confused over this and are replying you based on the original design of the scheme. Change might occur and they may not know. (i believe those people over there are not working in hand with the GIS management i noticed it now and even when there was a delay in our payment. They kept giving inaccurate information)
let's be prayerfull and keep the hope alive as we await the official press statement by the Management over this

ONE LOVE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
I still see something better than gis under way as we heavy await change. lets also remember that in a family that all the children doesnt behave the same way. Everybody is entitle to his own opinion but let be without insulting any body, attack the issue not the personality(do it constructively). Godbless us all

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Paulojago: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Excuse me, am still an expectant of training allowance. Any osun intern who have received his/her?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oga oooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooio, me and my other interns no received alert till now. NA ONLY US WAKA COME embarassedOga oooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooio, me and my other interns no received alert till now. NA ONLY US WAKA COME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by osomond: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
It is pity that some people are so stupid to the extent that they cant argue a case without abusing others.Infact they prefer confrontation in every argument.NONSENSE
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Edokpia:
. Ordinary if not for your sake I would have kept mute because,silence is the best answer given to a fool like @ laffin8profit and there is a usual saying in Great Benin Kingdom which says (Odion gha gbovbokhane o ghi fobihene)which means if an elder flogs a child,the elder will take any insult from that child.It took so long for him to recover from the pains inflicted on him earlier on for being parochially minded and poor reasoning ability.He has to also hide on somebody's post for him to regain his consciousness.Well as an elder(which will take him so many years to become)who has flogged a child for wrong doings I am ready to take any insult from him.I wish him speedy recovery.Thanks to some of his colleague who has offered him oxygen to bring him back to life.
Well bro, just take it as one of those things.. Just go comic with it.. That's all
Every GIS scheme was a hit back to back
From training seminars to timesheet.. lol
Egbon, if you want Edokpia stipend, come & collect it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
I only marvel as some people don't reason on what that needed to be discussed here and not. For crying out loud, no one is better but atleast reason and rereson before you comment in the public. Chai!!!! Ewooo!!! I am not perfect but I don't talk unreasonable talk in public. For me am a full time partner in the scheme. Make use any opportunity wisely and stop talking rubbish that will detter you from exploring the opportunity. If not productyivty count me out cos all una dey talk I don't know and don't care to know. Shekina.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these Junior Interns sef... smh!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elvisbrave: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
EDOKPA DOMO SIR, PLEASE SEND ME THE CLAIM FORM TO MY EMAIL elvisbrave@yahoo.com
If possible include your number so that we can talk I have not being paid for more than 7 months now. i live in benin please help me out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elvisbrave: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
PLEASE SEND ME THE CLAIM FORM TO MY EMAIL elvisbrave@yahoo.com
If possible include your phone number so that we can talk I have not being paid for more than 7 months now, I was not also paid for the exit training fee I live in Benin please help me out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laffin8Profit: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
salisy:
All these Junior Interns sef... smh!
Egbon, please help me check the year on that time sheet? Moreover I never knew there are juniors and seniors in GIS.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2016
@edokpia am sorry for all have said to you. I am strongly and solidly behind any action you are taking or will take. I know the who and who in this forum base on wetin u dey talk. Am dissapointed on those that are unreasonable. Plz think and rethink before u comment. Naija Na our own and our money, don't be over righteous recent interns. Edokpia,ladunal,puntermimd and writepooker...I hold una tight...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello House, is there any intern from Ogun State that have either received November 2015 Stipend or Allowance for Exit Training. Please respond. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elvisbrave: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2016
PLEASE SEND ME THE CLAIM FORM TO MY EMAIL elvisbrave@yahoo.com
If possible include your phone number so that we can talk I have not being paid for more than 7 months now, I was not also paid for the exit training fee I live in Benin please help me out. Pleas also confirm if I can fill the outstanding form and submit to the finance@gisurep.gov.ng directly on my own
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2016
laffin8Profit:

Egbon, please help me check the year on that time sheet? Moreover I never knew there are juniors and seniors in GIS.
laffin8profit,honestly you are displaying extreme immaturity on this thread with no sense of courtesy or humour.. Please, be guided with the fact that, this is a public thread where decorum is what is expected of you.
If you wish to reply me back in your tone, i'm sorry to dissapoint you. I won't dignify you with a response. Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
I am really amazed at the level of character assassination that is coming up of recent,please great Nigerian graduates,we ought to comport ourselves in a public forum like this.I will like to point out that this internship program is no longer funded with Sure P funds,there are modifications and changes to this program as the presidency has GIS as one of the four major cardinal tools in solving the menace of unemployment,others are graduate teachers conversion program,Vocational Skills Acquisition and Upgrading and Conditional Cash Transfers(CCT) for vulnerable persons including market women,the terms of reference and module specifications for each program will be clearly spelt out in no distant time,i wish to point out clearly that GIS is a one yr program as programmed initially but there is a saying that "only change is constant"for my erudite folks agitating for the scrutiny of older interns,i will advice to exercise patience till the plans,directive and module for this GIS program is publicly declared then we will know the next line of action,GIS as body has every detail of all the interns participating in this program hence they can easily access and demand for refunds if they have overpaid any intern but for now let peace reign in this thread,please senior interns and those that were criticized,pls dont take it personal and keep on updating the house with information and needed help,thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by penay2010(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello House, is there any intern from Ogun State that have either received November 2015 Stipend or Allowance for Exit Training. Please respond. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
While I was away on a compulsory leave by one yeye mod, I noticed that Dasuki came to this thread and was reeling out names and im call my guy Edokpia. I think that that Dasuki needs to visit yaba left for calling my guy name. Edokpia has been helpful to this thread. So if his tenure is extended no problem, we all want our tenure to be extended. GIS could be a kindergarten for recruitment into FCSC. I pray Buhari does that.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
I too know, dey worry some interns who just signed up to this forum, this platform was always peaceful until their invasion. A lot of us made lots of efforts to achieve common ground and proffer advice, solutions, clarifications and suggestions that is aiding the plight of interns. But due to their ill mannered approach, they are turning the house into fighting arena. They ought to be observing and lay low when those conversant with the scheme are talking, or simply offer there own submissions without being arrogant.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
salisy:
I too know, dey worry some interns who just signed up to this forum, this platform was always peaceful until their invasion. A lot of us made lots of efforts to achieve common ground and proffer advice, solutions, clarifications and suggestions that is aiding the plight of interns. But due to their ill mannered approach, they are turning the house into fighting arena. They ought to be observing and lay low when those conversant with the scheme are talking, or simply offer there own submissions without being arrogant.
house watup wit Nov payment, are they still paying cos miss up for here,and any Ogun state intern DAT received exit training allawi dated,3-5dec training abk,if any indicate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
I want to comment for short issue boarding the house. There some interns who have been exited since sept and oct 2015 and before the new dimension from buhari govt that GIS has come to stay and those interns are not happy so they want the programme to be scraped and God will not allow their plans. There was a time when the customer care was down for weeks and when it comes the caller tune changes did not u question it? Why are we enemy of progress. Edokpia I look at u as edo man whom I am too pls try to aviod urslf to every problem solver. The issue of exit and non exit shd not be discuss here what to discuss is how u can ur stipends, how to help new intern into the system. Send claim form.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojib(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2016
when and how exit issue becomes a problem? in those days, ur employer can extend ur service if u deserve it! but I think now, ur payment automatically stops after 12 calendar months even if ur time sheet keep appearing and get filled. and in addition if you still get paid after exit, it means your employer filled ur time sheet and it's a GIS system flaw. in this case continue with the service of ur employer to defend the stipend collected.. let's leave the sleeping dog lies, what works for Taye may not work for Kehinde. let's appreciate the program, enjoy the benefits while it last.. let's limit our complains to stipends and matching issues.. God bless GIS, God bless all Nigerian graduates , God bless u, God bless Me..

6 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2016
ojib:
when and how exit issue becomes a problem? in those days, ur employer can extend ur service if u deserve it! but I think now, ur payment automatically stops after 12 calendar months even if ur time sheet keep appearing and get filled. and in addition if you still get paid after exit, it means your employer filled ur time sheet and it's a GIS system flaw. in this case continue with the service of ur employer to defend the stipend collected.. let's leave the sleeping dog lies, what works for Taye may not work for Kehinde. let's appreciate the program, enjoy the benefits while it last.. let's limit our complains to stipends and matching issues.. God bless GIS, God bless all Nigerian graduates , God bless u, God bless Me..
Now that's common sense

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Celebrate and Rejoice with me as i welcome my second baby Girl into this world of God infinite Goodness. Papa God my hand dey for up dey give u all the praise, all the glory, all the honour and all adoration.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
yeson:
Celebrate and Rejoice with me as i welcome my second baby Girl into this world of God infinite Goodness. Papa God my hand dey for up dey give u all the praise, all the glory, all the honour and all adoration.

Na man you be...it's not easy...

I wish her all the good things the world Can offer...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
thanks Etizz
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by trebron(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2016
yeson:
Congratulations my brother, the baby will live to fulfil her divine destiny in Jesus Name!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2016
yeson:

Congratulations bro. That's is our GIS baby of the year.

God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by choix007(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
is there hope for newly registered?

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.