Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947981 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by login1: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
Hey @all that tried to reach me or have one question or the other: There are many people here who can help you. I have been away and I am very busy at the moment. I will respond to as many as possible. For PH interns, if you receive only text message, go to the venue with it.

I'm yet to receive invite for PH job fair. kindly send me an invitation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
LadunaI:

My firm was duly registered only that when matching me online from sure p may b there is some error, so my employer wasn't able to accept me because there is no accept/reject button to that effect on my profile on my employer GIS account.

You've not get another register firm in Abk? and that reminds me of Ogun-Oshun river basin where I served.
Not seen oo. Cud u help me talk to ur employer if there is available space. m in abeokuta.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2014
@PUNTERMIND. The firm is a registered company which I have already started work with but my fear is the online matching which has not been done for us by our employer. Kindly assist on how to get rematched. My mail is bigyemat@yahoo.com Beneficiary code is GI-ABK-00635 Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by BEN30: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
THE FED. MIN OF FINANCE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FAIR IS ON RIGHT NOW AT 28, STADIUM RD BY ATRIUM HALL PH (PICTURES)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Barryp(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
Not that easy bro. Drop your email address.
. I know its not easy sir, but I trust God will help me through you. God bless. Paulattahusman1@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by udz: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind, am in ph my code is RIV-ELE-00032 . PLS HELP.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
@PUNTERMIND. I register since last two yrs and i haven send any message. pls i need your asistance and Kindly assist on how to get rematched. My mail is ohosilife@yahoo.com Beneficiary code is GI- ore-edo-00788
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
puntermind

pls reply me na abeg. its honest
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by prebel: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
Invite to where?
@puntermind pls I need an invite. My unique beneficiary no is GI-RIV-POR-03496. My email is preyeabel66@gmail.com. Phone no 08131276840. Tnk u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Can we know the companies that came around??

Or the list of firms in PH they represented ??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by BEN30: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
bgates:
Can we know the companies that came around??

Or the list of firms in PH they represented ??
ONLY FEW UNFAMILIAR FIRMS WERE MENTION.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
BEN30:

i was born and brought up in port harcourt Rivers State
i know the companies in and out
which familar and unfamilar names where mentioned??
where they calling it from a list or what??
please @ BEN30....I really need the names...ok....email to me: faithrita3060@gmail.com

thank you sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sempe123: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
BEN30:
bros,i was invited to come today at Phbut could not make it.do u knw if they will still be around tomorrow?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojoabbey(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2014
when is lag job fair
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2014
@Puntersmind,tnks once again for ur help.My email add is idokohelen14@gmail.com.Tnk u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
It is dominated by Fake Employers with fake addresses, phone nos, some of us did our manual matching in Abeokuta about 3weeks ago but our status is still showing "yet to be match" online. i don't know the nos of years it will take them to match us online, i guess we have been replaced with their relatives. HOW CAN SURE-P INVITE UNREGISTERED FIRMS TO THE FAIR ALONG WITH THE REGISTERED ONES, WHEN THEY(SURE P) KNOWS THAT EMPLOYERS don't HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REGISTERED INTERNS? This is barbaric and unfair. I am tired of this sure-p self. No Transparency.

Bros I vex pas u oh...if u see Waitin I pass through at dat fair in warri at d end I fell in d hands of an unknown company invited by SURE-P to com for d fair...SURE-P. is to blame seriously.... they know What they Are doing....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
The large chunk of the blame should be apportioned to the companies (Vendors) hired by SURE-P who invite and reserve seat for companies yet to be approved. Companies earmarked for Internship fair are given priority attention to approval but not all of them can get approval before the Internship fair date.

So What Are u insinuating?? do you think SURE-P is not aware of this drastic situation?? can't the company be approved later?? What will happen to innocent interns that fell in such companies

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by shegol: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Puntersmind, pls check me up too for invitation adelures@gmail.com for PH fair, I am yet to receive it thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Insinuating? I did not exonerate SURE-P from the blame. The vendors are given mandate to reach out to companies in a particular location that have earlier registered and indicated interest in absorbing interns, the problem really stems from the fact that final invitations are sent out to some of these companies without confirmation by the Vendors if these companies have been approved. On SURE-P part, they could do with paying more attention to the 'approval status' of the companies that are invited by the vendors.
Etizz:

So What Are u insinuating?? do you think SURE-P is not aware of this drastic situation?? can't the company be approved later?? What will happen to innocent interns that fell in such companies
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes.
sempe123:

bros,i was invited to come today at Phbut could not make it.do u knw if they will still be around tomorrow?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Email SURE-P to send you an invite. I do not owe you one.
login1:

I'm yet to receive invite for PH job fair. kindly send me an invitation.

Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-RIV-OBA-03900
orilogie@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
Yes.
pls hook me up with PH fair. I am yet to get my invite n text.

Ogbebasyer@yahoo.com and

08034689226: i filled d survey form online still yet to get d invite. I will b grateful if gotten an invite on both links. Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by login1: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:

I never said you owe me an invitation Sir. if my message had an undertone meaning that u don't like, I'm sorry for that. I'm only seeking help from you. kindly pls help me sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:

Dear Sir, @ Puntersmind

You are trying ok....take it easy on some of us ok

Pressure and Stress on you is so much ok we understand

You are the best SURE P GIS Staff and you deserve AWARD cheesy or Promotion for helping hundreds of people you dont know

thank you and we love you kiss and say you are the best of SURE P GIS staff --- from== faithrita3060@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by angely2k2005(f): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
@puntersmind,pls am at port Harcourt fair now with the text but they said I won't be attended to because I don't HV any email invite.pls I really need it now. my name is EZEH- CAJETAN CHINAZOR EMMANUELLA. beneficiary code is; GI-RV-OBA-02388. email address is angely2k2005@yahoo.ca my phone number is 08062665809
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am just coming back from d venue of d fair here in pH. its real
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes.
sempe123:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
After the information from the survey are correlated, Invitations are sent out depending on the number of companies that will be in attendance and their Hire limits. Invitation cannot be sent to everyone. I try to help but I cannot send invitation to too many people so that I do not limit the chances of those who originally got invitation. I will send text invitation to all those who dropped their phone numbers here or that sent it to my email address. I will send the email invite also to you lot when/if I get the time to put in your details and mail it. I advise once again that you go with the text invite and you will be allowed in. I believe someone here has already sent in the venue. If you need an invite, send to my email your full details, don't just drop your email addresses here for an invite.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
"My employer keep telling us that Sure P is not granting him access online". I guess the company isn't approved yet.
bigyemat:
@ Puntermind Good morning,I was matched manually at Abeokuta fair but whenever I check my profile I still get response of no opportunity matched yet .try again later. Please I'll need you to kindly assist me with the rematch. My employer keep telling us that Sure P is not granting him access online. My beneficiary is GI - OGU -ABK -00635 .My email is bigyemat@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you registered 2 weeks ago, you are not supposed to get an invite.
Wizzaro2014:
Puntersmind good morning, I register since two weeks ago here in PH, pls send me an invite. 08068822700 and brightanya9@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
puntersmind:
After the information from the survey are correlated, Invitations are sent out depending on the number of companies that will be in attendance and their Hire limits. Invitation cannot be sent to everyone. I try to help but I cannot send invitation to too many people so that I do not limit the chances of those who originally got invitation. I will send text invitation to all those who dropped their phone numbers here or that sent it to my email address. I will send the email invite also to you lot when/if I get the time to put in your details and mail it. I advise once again that you go with the text invite and you will be allowed in. I believe someone here has already sent in the venue. If you need an invite, send to my email your full details, don't just drop your email addresses here for an invite.
Well Done..Master @ Puntersmind...nice name too...lol...

i have replied the email you sent me with the details you ask for...
Port harcourt have many oil servicing and engineering firm which i am pleading with you to access the list of phc firms at the fair and match me as we discuss.. thank you .. my email remain: faithrita3060@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
buchi1987:
Am just coming back from d venue of d fair here in pH. its real
pls give us a brief on how it went for those of us dat is yet to join u ppl. And which firms did u noticed around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.