Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948645 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
cut007:
Guys, just to be sure, are suppose to see our account numbers on our online profiles? Cos I can't see mine on my profile (only some little stars).
When were you hired? If your employer has filled any time sheet for you he\she must have filled your account number and that place of account number on your profile will show your account number. The last four digits though.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
yeson:

can't really tell y. he said they sent him a mail to accept us online which he did, then few days he called us (interns) to find out if we received email from sure p and we replied no. then he tried again only to find out that our profile can't b found in his account its wiped off. all this happened last week of September. here is my mail, barthgodson@gmail.com. thanks.

This seems to be computer glitch or some sort of virus/worm affecting their (sure p) server. that is similar to my issue though mine didn't wipe but somehow hooked and incomplete. May God help us all.

@Puntermind
Please we're awaiting our re-match status, I hope u will inform us ASAP, so that we wouldn't waste time again by quickly notify our respective employer and move ahead to commence work. Thanks

nasryusuf@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by endy247(f): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your e-mail address.
Here it is my email endymore2003@yahoo.com, i'll be xpecting ur mail. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FGjobs(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls haus, nobody ansad my 1st questions, perhaps cos I didn't direct it to a particular person...

But abeg brodas nd sistas, d account that was opened at d trade fair, wud it b sent to us to give our employers or wil dey send it to our employers directly to send to Sure-p.

Whoeva dat knows shud please ansa abeg...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
morewealth:

When were you hired? If your employer has filled any time sheet for you he\she must have filled your account number and that place of account number on your profile will show your account number. The last four digits though.
Thanks man. I feel relieved. This is my first month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
And pls who knows when the scheme will be going to the north (I.e Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger etc)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
puntersmind:
I have not observed your location. I don't check people's profile. I don't have the time to discriminate against anybody. I'm not here to match interns, Just to share view like every other person, give personal opinion and also help anyway that I can. When did you register and where is your location?
@Puntersmind, im patiently waiting for your response as well oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
cut007:
Thanks man. I feel relieved. This is my first month.
You are Welcome. Do remind your employer to mark your time sheet, make a report. Fill in your account number by month ending\early next month so that you can receive your stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Puntersmind greetings to you. Please my own situation is that I was matched at the fair in Makurdi, Benue State. The company said it received mail to accept us online. But upon loggin, it keeps showing them Access Denied. What do I do? Thank you for your response. God bless you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Just got an invitation to long awaited portharcourt fair but no email any other in my shoe.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
@puntersmind, I have finally got my employer on phone. He gave me the firm name as future holdings integrated company. Kindly, match me online.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by toby4ever(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rizin:
Just got an invitation to long awaited portharcourt fair but no email any other in my shoe.
same here ooo.i got a text dis evenin to check my email for d invitation letter buh didnt c any mail...@ puntersmind pls wat do we do abeg?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ puntersmind, Pls when will the internship fair take place in Benin again?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
toby4ever:

same here ooo.i got a text dis evenin to check my email for d invitation letter buh didnt c any mail...@ puntersmind pls wat do we do abeg?
hey bro, i've not gotten my text or email but where in ph is d venue n time?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kamikaze2458(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
@puntersmind, what if we don't get an invitation, can we still go to the fair?. Please incase of, my email is aleruchio@gmail.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FGjobs(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
@Putersmind, abeg answer me too ooo!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by toby4ever(f): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
engrsyer:
hey bro, i've not gotten my text or email but where in ph is d venue n time?
dunnoo dat shud b in the mail i guess am yet to get a mail..meanwhile i no b bro i b chick cool
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
FGjobs:
Pls haus, nobody ansad my 1st questions, perhaps cos I didn't direct it to a particular person...

But abeg brodas nd sistas, d account that was opened at d trade fair, wud it b sent to us to give our employers or wil dey send it to our employers directly to send to Sure-p.

Whoeva dat knows shud please ansa abeg...

If you have read previous post u should have seen the answer to ur question. ur account no will be sent to u directly from bank and u will have to give to ur employer who will submit it to sure p when his filling ur timesheet for the first time. It (ur account number )will only b filled ones thru ur employer GIS account.

May b bank do send the account again to sure p but ur employer is the most important.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by toby4ever(f): 12:29am On Nov 17, 2014
LadunaI:

If you have read previous post u should have seen the answer to ur question. ur account no will be sent to u directly from bank and u will have to give to ur employer who will submit it to sure p when his filling ur timesheet for the first time. It (ur account number )will only b filled ones thru ur employer GIS account.

May b bank do send the account again to
sure p but ur employer is the most important.
pls wat do i expect at d fair i hv one in ph dis week...thnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:27am On Nov 17, 2014
puntersmind:
A re-match process? Please explain.
Somebody like me that want forcecom removed from my profile so another firm can hire me. How can i do that? My professional body is ready to fix me up but don‘t know how to do it since i‘m already with FORCECOM.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 3:34am On Nov 17, 2014
toby4ever:

dunnoo dat shud b in the mail i guess am yet to get a mail..meanwhile i no b bro i b chick cool
Ok, thanks Dearie and noted for d gender error. Wish u all d best at d fair.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2014
toby4ever:

pls wat do i expect at d fair i hv one in ph dis week...thnks

Bro just b ur self nothing much. They will just ask basic question about ur self and little experience you have once it tally with what they want they will pencil u down for match.

But firstly the ushers will called prospective interns based on their course of study to d attending company. just b relaxed if one doesn't find u suitable u will find another. please try and get the contact details of any firm that accept u. wishing u the very best
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by angely2k2005(f): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Good morning punter mind, pls I hvnt received any invite for the upcoming port Harcourt fair.pls wat do i do? I need DAT invite more than any other.my email is angely2k2005@yahoo.ca my phone no is 08062665809. Waiting for your reply thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2014
since I applied I have not gotten any call or invitation. wats happening . Same here I have not heard anytin abt d portharcout fair,wat do I do.
email: mhonest4luv@yahoo.com. 09038056583. tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buchi1987: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2014
@punters mind

pls I need ur help, I applied for d portharcout fair but no invitation till now.can we still attend De fair?
email : mhonest4luv@yahoo.com
09038056583, 08066840847 tanks ur reply is really important to me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
It is dominated by Fake Employers with fake addresses, phone nos, some of us did our manual matching in Abeokuta about 3weeks ago but our status is still showing "yet to be match" online. i don't know the nos of years it will take them to match us online, i guess we have been replaced with their relatives. HOW CAN SURE-P INVITE UNREGISTERED FIRMS TO THE FAIR ALONG WITH THE REGISTERED ONES, WHEN THEY(SURE P) KNOWS THAT EMPLOYERS don't HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REGISTERED INTERNS? This is barbaric and unfair. I am tired of this sure-p self. No Transparency.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
I no wan talk wetin i dey go tru wif dis firm wey sure p say dem match wif first until i finish.No b small tin here o.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by etin06(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
i didn't get any invitation for the PH fair and i have been waiting tirelessly for this pls if there is any way one can help i will appreciate my email is etin_omo4real@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2014
plz house, i hv registered since bt i hv nt received any text or email for the PH job fair, pls help me to send me an invite to maryezebunwa@yahoo.com, 08037327382. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.