Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944958 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Alice07: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
frajoe2reel:
thanks @puntersmind, i was matched today wt a firm, i wnt to no weda dat guarantee my internship or is dia anymore process b4 i gt employd
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Alice07: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
frajoe2reel:
thanks @puntersmind, i was matched today wt a firm, i wnt to no weda dat guarantee my internship or is dia anymore process b4 i gt employd
pls what did you take there and how can I get to the venue from egbeda
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmeji4444(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pls I did not get neither message nor email..pls help me PUNTERSMIND...I really need this pls
ISHADARE SAHEED OLADIMEJI
GI-LAG-ALI-04434
ishadarea@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Marvin67: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
I also got the sms but didn't receive any email to that effect. Can I go to the fair without the mail?

Please how do I get to the venue for oshodi? Thanks guys.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Marvell23(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=badassnigga post=28706556]

plgf
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=Marvell23 post=28707345] please mr puntermind, I really dnt know what's wrong oo. I just received my text this monday evening but the date is on the 9th of December .please any hope for me again or is the fair still holding on Tuesday the 10th. Thank you

Name : Omotimehin Damilare Iwajomo
my beneficiary code is GI-LAG-AGE-01048,
email: omotimehinoluwadamilare@yahoo.com[/quote

]
8th - 11th
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
So, I got a mail and sms to be at a job fair in Lagos. These I got a t about 5pm today. My address used for my profile says Delta, and this people expect me to vanish and appear in Lagos by 7.30am tomorrow. Smh! I give up.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abdoor: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
hi guys, i just received a Text Message from SURE-P(GIS): Dear Intern, you have been to an internship opportunity fair. check your email and print invitation letter. Venue:Welcome Centre & Hotels, 70 International Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos. Date:9th December 2014, Time:7:30am. and i have checked my mail inbox and spam folder but i'm yet to received the mail. please has anyone noticed this please..............?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stipend oh..What is happenin?Oga Punsmind,we neva c the tin o..Even d 15k employability trainin allowance dat is suppose to be table payment is still bin delayed up til now..And my oga don submit timesheet since 2nd Dec..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sufregs: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
abdoor:
hi guys, i just received a Text Message from SURE-P(GIS): Dear Intern, you have been to an internship opportunity fair. check your email and print invitation letter. Venue:Welcome Centre & Hotels, 70 International Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos. Date:9th December 2014, Time:7:30am. and i have checked my mail inbox and spam folder but i'm yet to received the mail. please has anyone noticed this please..............?

I received mine about 2hrs after the text message. So keep checking. Please who knows how to locate the venue from Ketu.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timpal(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Those for invitation for Lagos fair should drop their full name, email address, Phone number and Unique beneficiary code (or contact me to send it directly. I will send invitation for Day 2 and 3. Those for rematch, it should be done within this week. The work load is just too much at the moment for a few hands in GIS.

Thanks boss!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Marvin67: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I just received the email. Please is it compulsory to go there with a printed copy, cos It's late and there's no cafe around here to print it.

Guys who were there today. I hope I can get a place around the venue to photocopy my Id card?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sufregs: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Those for invitation for Lagos fair should drop their full name, email address, Phone number and Unique beneficiary code (or contact me to send it directly. I will send invitation for Day 2 and 3. Those for rematch, it should be done within this week. The work load is just too much at the moment for a few hands in GIS.

Please has the PortHarcourt fair taken place yet?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
I got my invite via sms but I've tried several times refreshing my mail but am yet to receive any on my mailbox. What could possibly be wrong...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Donlexino(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
@puntersmind,pls help me out here...I av bn working with a firm here in asaba for more than 2 months nw without receiving any stipends frm sure-p...my employer hs sent dem several email msgs without any reply frm dem...even my training allowance av nt bn paid also...pls kndly assist me to put an end to all dis delayed payment issue.thanks and may d almighty God bless u richly 4 d wnderful job u ar doing here...u can rich me with dis:hennyrichy2@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omolan(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
@puntersmind tnx for d great job you are doing here @NL I was at ibadan job fair and I was able to matched with a firm springstar telecommunication but to my surprise when sure-p want to send d name of the successful candidate to the firm my name and one other guy was excluded from the list and d coy MD has been trying his best to make sure that our name was sent to him by SURE-P but all put abortive.
I will be very grateful if u can help me to do re matching with the firm or another firm because d MD ask the other guys that was successful to resume tomorrow.

My GIS code is GI-OYO-IDO-00203
Name :Omopariola Olaniyi
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lizzytee: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
@puntermind, Plz,I need an invite,I got sms but no mail.
Olaleye.kuforiji@yahoo.com
GI-LAG-SHO-01215
Oladokun-kuforiji opeoluwa rolake.thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dashinggm: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
puntersmind tank u so much,if nt u i dnt knw wat we wud hv done.pls Am yet to hear Frm u,u Hv never contacted me for d rematch please help so Dat u will do it together with others please, dis s like my last Hope, I Hv waited so long for forcecom,please contact me to forward my datails to u nd my employer details also,God bless u so richly, dashing_gm88@yahoo.com, 07037222543 please Am waiting to hear Frm u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
No email address.
omolan:
@puntersmind tnx for d great job you are doing here @NL I was at ibadan job fair and I was able to matched with a firm springstar telecommunication but to my surprise when sure-p want to send d name of the successful candidate to the firm my name and one other guy was excluded from the list and d coy MD has been trying his best to make sure that our name was sent to him by SURE-P but all put abortive.
I will be very grateful if u can help me to do re matching with the firm or another firm because d MD ask the other guys that was successful to resume tomorrow.

My GIS code is GI-OYO-IDO-00203
Name :Omopariola Olaniyi
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jimkazjimmy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
pls house, I got a text message but didn't get the mail. Will appreciate the mail. kassim872@gmail.com. Can someone also inform me on what to take to the internship fair. Am I to go along with cert, photocopies of document? I need a reply pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
@puntersmind please help me forward the invite mail to funmilayooniya@yahoo.com. GI-LAG-SUR-02035. ONIYA Oluwafunimilayo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by WillyDrey(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please I was accepted for an internship during the gis fair in port harcourt but since on the 20th of november till now I haven't heard from the company. They just told us to keep checking our mails. Now I hear that sure. P. Is sending mails to those accepted and I still haven't recieved any mail from sure P and the. Company. Please someone with experience kindly advice Me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wizzaro2014(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Puntermind I really appreciate u by sending me invite and some necessary information during the PH fair. I was matched at the fair in ph but as I speak to u now my profile still bears not yet opportunity match, secondly I have not been sent any document to my profile that I will send to my employer for signing and that has been what my employer has been telling me each time I called, to wait for sure-p to send the documents to my profile before he will do anything, that he can not do anything until sure-p send it to me. Pls help me out so that I can start the work like every other interns. My name is Wisdom Onyenaucheya Anyaeriuba, 08037301731, GI-RIV-POR-00801, wizzaro2011@yahoo.com, Coy Name: Karolyn Thredmark And Niddle Nig. Ltd.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
jimkazjimmy:
pls house, I got a text message but didn't get the mail. Will appreciate the mail. kassim872@gmail.com. Can someone also inform me on what to take to the internship fair. Am I to go along with cert, photocopies of document? I need a reply pls

You to go with original copy of your credentials n photocopy, passport, invitation letter

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timpal(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Puntersmind... bro, here are my details. I hope to make it to tomorrow's fair. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timpal(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Puntersmind. Thanks boss. Mail received.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiefo101(f): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2014
@PUNTERSMIND I GOT D MSG AND MAIL DIS EVENING AND THE FAIR WAS SLATED FOR 9-12-14 7:30AM WAT SHD I DO? URGENT RESPONSE
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Marvin67:
I just received the email. Please is it compulsory to go there with a printed copy, cos It's late and there's no cafe around here to print it.

Guys who were there today. I hope I can get a place around the venue to photocopy my Id card?

Bro try and print out the photocopy as some official might want to prove difficult to convince, but if u cant get cafe still go with ur sms msg...all will b well.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:16am On Dec 09, 2014
sufregs:

Please has the PortHarcourt fair taken place yet?

Sometimes ago....may be 2/3 weeks ago
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Adewunmibaba post=28707655][/quote]

Print out the copy of email invite and go there tomorrow you might be luck if they don't scrutinize ur letter. I hope that is better than staying at home without trying..all d best
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Debayurr:
I got my invite via sms but I've tried several times refreshing my mail but am yet to receive any on my mailbox. What could possibly be wrong...

Some people don't received their email invitation letter from all previous fair held in other states. If eventual you don't see by tomorrow morning, pls try and go there with sms and explain what happened. All d best!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kenono(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:

AGU KENNEDY CHIGOZIE
Agukennedychigozie@yahoo.com
GI-ANA-OGB-00068

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.