Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947203 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omolan(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:
No email address.
Thanks
omolaniyi@yahoo.co.uk
My GIS code :GI-OYO-IDO-00203
Name:Omopariola Olaniyi
Phone number:08038315856
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Alice07: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
@puntetsmind, thanks I got the sms but mail came in late around 12am, can I get a place to print?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omolan(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2014
omolan:
@puntersmind tnx for d great job you are doing here @NL I was at ibadan job fair and I was able to matched with a firm springstar telecommunication but to my surprise when sure-p want to send d name of the successful candidate to the firm my name and one other guy was excluded from the list and d coy MD has been trying his best to make sure that our name was sent to him by SURE-P but all put abortive.
I will be very grateful if u can help me to do re matching with the firm or another firm because d MD ask the other guys that was successful to resume tomorrow.

My GIS code is GI-OYO-IDO-00203
Name :Omopariola Olaniyi
Thanks
Email address and phone number
omolaniyi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
LadunaI:

Thanks Puntersmind here is the friend details

Adedeji Babtunde Lukman
adedejibt21@yahoo.com
GI-KWA-ILW-00594

expecting ur invite thanks

Thanks Punterminds the invite has been received by my friend for today's fair...God bless u...Pls don't forget my re-match ooo(nasryusuf@yahoo.com)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LammyBillionz(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
My GIS code: GI-LAG-ALI-04493.
olamide.okunoye@gmail.com
Okunoye Olamide Gabriel
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by alveene(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2014
@ puntersmind

Name: AJAYI AYODEJI O.

Mail: silverdammy@gmail.com

Phone no: 08060981479

GI: GI-LAG-IFA-01708

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Puntersmind pls for ur attention for invite please

Oyewo Tajudeen Oyeyemi
tajudeenoyewo@yahoo.com
GI-LAG-IKO-01019

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Eyinjuoluwa: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2014
@puntersmind d same thing happens to me pls can u help me with the rematch.Name: Olawumi Akeredolu code: Gis-egb-00676 email: olawumiakeredolu@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ritacollins(f): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
good morning@puntersmind hope you had a good night rest, my name is Rita, please I need you to help me get a match in any company/firm. I missed the job fair in port-harcourt,please here is my email and beneficiary code,ogechi.elu@gmail.com,GI-RIV-OBA-04411.thank you very much
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hayaorbah: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
@puntersmind, I got d invite but couldn't make it der cos I travelled to ekiti and would be bck today pls I nid a rematch

my unique code is GI-LAG-ALI-04079,

name: Adeleke Temitope

email temitee5@gmail.com

Phone no: 08052610022
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
punters mind:
Done.
could u pls explain d meaning of dis to me? a frnd asked me bt dont really knw wat to explain
PIUF STATUS: Completed
PIUH APPROVAL: Pending
PAID: Pending
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

could u pls explain d meaning of dis to me? a frnd asked me bt dont really knw wat to explain

@ puntersmind Good day, thanks for your response via mail (abbeygbenga) you've been of tremendeous assistance.

However, I still need more help.

1. I still have not been paid from June till now
2. My timesheet for July, August and September were omitted and though my boss requested for it she has not gotten any response.
3. This morning all PIUF for June, October and November were pending, now June has been "COMPLETED" while the others are "PENDING".

Can you please help facilitate my getting the timesheet for July, August and September so I can be paid these outstanding stipends?

Please inform on this and what is the implication (of pending and completed) in terms of getting my stipends?

Please you are all they help I have gotten for solving this payment-delay palaver and I would really appreciate your helping in resolving this issue. Please!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chyworld: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
@puntersmind, i need the invite oo
Email: ihuoma.tochi@gmail.com
Code: GI-LAG-AJE-00958
Phone: 08066470762
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Hussyk: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
please i just got invited via text for an internship opportunity tomorrow at welcome centre and hotel airport road lagos. i was told to print my letter of invitation which am yet to recieve .....i have checked my spam...still noting. can i go without getting the mail ?

email : tpumpy@gmail.com
code : GI-LAG-SHO-01147
number : 08073435933
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Onyemaxy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hussyk:
please i just got invited via text for an internship opportunity tomorrow at welcome centre and hotel airport road lagos. i was told to print my letter of invitation which am yet to recieve .....i have checked my spam...still noting. can i go without getting the mail ?
email : tpumpy@gmail.com
code : GI-LAG-SHO-01147
number : 08073435933
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Skills102(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
@puntersmind must comend d great work u av bin doin..i also gt a txt mssg ds aftanoon and told to print d mail frm my email,still yet to receive any mail...pls do reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Puntersmind is so occupied for now.... For those of you that have problem of invitation by mail, i will advise you to go to the venue with your text msgs.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
hello house! am new here! pls sm1 shld put me tru.. Hw do i get started
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Goovo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Puntersmind is so occupied for now.... For those of you that have problem of invitation by mail, i will advise you to go to the venue with your text msgs.....
GBAM!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:
Those for invitation for Lagos fair should drop their full name, email address, Phone number and Unique beneficiary code (or contact me to send it directly. I will send invitation for Day 2 and 3. Those for rematch, it should be done within this week. The work load is just too much at the moment for a few hands in GIS.

"For REMATCH"
Name:Mejayi friday H
Course:microbiology
Code: GI-OGU-ABE-00231
Email: fridelly94@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
abevolve:

@ puntersmind Good day, thanks for your response via mail (abbeygbenga) you've been of tremendeous assistance.

However, I still need more help.

1. I still have not been paid from June till now
2. My timesheet for July, August and September were omitted and though my boss requested for it she has not gotten any response.
3. This morning all PIUF for June, October and November were pending, now June has been "COMPLETED" while the others are "PENDING".

Can you please help facilitate my getting the timesheet for July, August and September so I can be paid these outstanding stipends?

Please inform on this and what is the implication (of pending and completed) in terms of getting my stipends?

Please you are all they help I have gotten for solving this payment-delay palaver and I would really appreciate your helping in resolving this issue. Please!

Did they all show the number of days you worked?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
A lot of people mailed me that they got matched today, Congrats to you all. We are almost there. Apart from Kano and one other state (which comes within the week), SURE-P GIS has covered 34 states on Internship Fair. I would help re-match as many people as I can but soon I would be away from here for a long long time. Good luck to all GIS interns. For future issues, mail SURE-P GIS on any of these. finance@gisurep.gov.ng,operations@gisurep.gov.ng and info@gisurep.gov.ng. Cheers all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Full name not provided.
Onyemaxy:

@Puntermind PlS I hav d same problem. Pls can u send d invite, thanks
Email:amakachukwuka89@gmail.com
Code:GI-LAG-AMU-01633
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
What you need is to be there tomorrow not a re-match. A rematch is for those that have been matched before.
hayaorbah:
@puntersmind, I got d invite but couldn't make it der cos I travelled to ekiti and would be bck today pls I nid a rematch

my unique code is GI-LAG-ALI-04079,

name: Adeleke Temitope

email temitee5@gmail.com

Phone no: 08052610022
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:
What you need is to be there tomorrow not a re-match. A rematch is for those that have been matched before.
could u pls explain d meaning of dis to me? a
frnd asked me bt dont really knw wat to
explain
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:
To those with Stipend Issues: If you have not received your stipend, tell your employer to send an email to finance@gisurep.gov.ng to make the complain with the Intern details included in the mail. The mail MUST be sent by the Employer not the Intern. The mail Must be sent to finance@gisurep.gov.ng If the problem persists, let your employer send me an email. Cheers.
God bless u sir! am new here.. and i salute d manner u assist n respond 2 d need of Nigerians! pls i jst registered here's my Details:
GI-NAS-LAF-00598
promzyotunsha@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by buzzy1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
puntersmind:
Those for invitation for Lagos fair should drop their full name, email address, Phone number and Unique beneficiary code (or contact me to send it directly. I will send invitation for Day 2 and 3. Those for rematch, it should be done within this week. The work load is just too much at the moment for a few hands in GIS.

Here is my details
Name: Oguntuase Oluwabusayo Afolabi
Unique code: GI-LAG-ALI-03933
Phone: 07031111605
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Donlexino(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls reply me @puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by berbs112(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Name: Joseph Babatunde Harrison
Correspondence: GI-LAG-IKE-01605
Email: Joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com
Phone: 08068922542

Please kindly assist in getting an invite
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
puntersmind:
To those with Stipend Issues: If you have not received your stipend, tell your employer to send an email to finance@gisurep.gov.ng to make the complain with the Intern details included in the mail. The mail MUST be sent by the Employer not the Intern. The mail Must be sent to finance@gisurep.gov.ng If the problem persists, let your employer send me an email. Cheers.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Petit08(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls wen is ondo own coming up.@puntermind:is it possible to get invite from states originally different from ur own state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=pswagz post=28749235][/quote] Pls sir could u pls explain d meaning of dis 2 me,PIUF STATUS: COMPLETED. PIUF APPROVAL:PENDING ,PAID :PENDING pls wats dis all about? Dis appear on my timesheet 4 OCT\NOVEMBER and I started work In NOV oh thou my employer told me I was hired in october .

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.