Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944908 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Edokpia:
. Sept 15 @internship fair, you see the problem in benin and with most employers is that either they are not conversant with the procedures of matching interns or they are reluctant to do what they are suppose to do,many employers that are conversant with internet were not approved by surep even though they were invited to participate in the fair. This my friend in benin told me that after he was matched on 15 sept he closely monitored his employer he discovered that he is not too computer literate therefore he appealed to him to be fully involved in the matching process including signing of monthly time sheet,that he has been paid sept,oct,and nov stipends,he said many interns has not been accepted online by their employers and many don't sign time sheet on time. I was rematched by puntersmind on this forum on 23 dec,given this experience from my friend and the fact that my employer has travelled to his village for xmas holiday I quickly called him and explain every and even collected his surep employer username and password I have done every thing by myself and my status has shown hired and I might even sign my dec timesheet base on proper understanding and permission,so I hope to get my dec stipend in BENIN.
My status is showing Hired n all timesheet has been filled up to date, my puif status is showing completed. My employer is good on system so won't say is not doing it well, but wat I know is we didn't scan dose form for surep since we were match manually n my profile is in oda
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Montmayorblanc:

My status is showing Hired n all timesheet has been filled up to date, my puif status is showing completed. My employer is good on system so won't say is not doing it well, but wat I know is we didn't scan dose form for surep since we were match manually n my profile is in oda

Even though you are match manually at the fair, you will need your employer to scan both the yellow and pink form; employer and bank form respectively to sure p.

This might be serious omission that you need to rectify asap.

Good luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2014
kamikaze2458:
Please old timers, i checked my timesheet on my GIS account and the month of November timesheet is showing there pending and we are in december now. Is my employer to fill it or what?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
. You see what am saying employer wahala he did not fill it hence the problem.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Montmayorblanc:

. My friends and I were equally matched manually and were directed on our behalf by our employer to download and scan those docs to surep,tell ur employer to do it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Eyinjuoluwa: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
bigyemat:
. Kindly help me send punterminds email I need his help on my rematch. My email is bigyemat@yahoo.com Thanks u
pls i need puntersmind email because ve bn sending message to him on nairaland but he didnt respond olawumiakeredolu@gmail.com. tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Debayurr:
Hello fellas...compliments!...I received a mail from sure-p GIS of invitation to orientation and employability skills blah blah which I believe some of us can second to but I noticed to different venues for interns in lagos..the venue on the email contradicts that of the sms. That of email reads-NUT Pavilion located at  Plot 5, Block B, Nerdc road Cbd beside Tisco Plaza Alausa
 and that of sms reads-NECA house alausa ikeja (which am very familiar with). So who can help us on this?
Theý are basically same address. Go to TISCO Plaza. That's the place
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Eyinjuoluwa: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2014
puntersmind:
I have had a super busy schedule. To those I promised a rematch, hope you have received an email of a successful rematch. Have a wonderful Xmas celebration everyone.
puntersmind pls i was matched wt CAFSOWRAG for development egbeda local bt ve nt receive confirmatory message from gis nd ve sent messages to u on nairaland for rematch bt no response. Pls help me wt d rematch my email is olawumiakeredolu@gmail.com code: gis-oyo-ips-00676. Akeredolu Olawumi. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kamikaze2458(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Please notify me when dec timesheet is out. Tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
LadunaI:

Even though you are match manually at the fair, you will need your employer to scan both the yellow and pink form; employer and bank form respectively to sure p.

This might be serious omission that you need to rectify asap.

Good luck.

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Edokpia:
. My friends and I were equally matched manually and were directed on our behalf by our employer to download and scan those docs to surep,tell ur employer to do it.

Ok tanks have been working since September any ideal if it's late?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Edokpia:
. ... and were directed on our behalf by our employer to download and scan those docs to surep,tell ur employer to do it.

Tell me something, you and ur friends scanned ur docs and send it to sure p on ur employer's behalf, is that correct? if yes what is status of ur said friends stipend, have they been paid?

I know you and I have just been re-matched by Puntersmind, I just got my uba account number today, hoping to meet my employer to sign and scan it to sure p. have u scan urs? by who?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Manager190: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please how can someone check whether his timesheet was filled by employer? And have they sent December 2014 timesheet to employer?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruhu: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good evening to u all, pls i want a clarification on
dis issue, i av bin posted to UBA for my internship
trainin wc i av accepted. I contacted dem as
instructed, but i was told dat a text invite wil b
sent. Its up to a month nw and i avnt got any text
from dem. Any suggestion from dos wu av bin
posted to UBA too?. Tanx for ur responses in
advance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
@puntersmind....Please I really need a re match,I was at the fair in lagos on 8th of Dec.2014 since then I heard nothing from sure p.My details;
GI-LAG-IFA-01225
Course:Chemistry Science
Email:olab32@yahoo.com
I will really appreciate your help!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
@laduna my employer hasn't accepted me online, he said he will do tomorrow or next. Hope it won't b late? cos after tomorrow it will exceed d 5 working days. am one of guys punstermind helped with rematch. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Mogambo1:
Got an invite for skills training for graduate interns at Awka starting 29th to 31st December at Marble Arch Hotels Awka.Abeg If u dey Awka,how do I locate this hotel
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Mogambo1:
Got an invite for skills training for graduate interns at Awka starting 29th to 31st December at Marble Arch Hotels Awka.Abeg If u dey Awka,how do I locate this hotel

my brother, please I need ur mobile number or email, so that we could communicate regarding what is happening at Marble Arch Hotel Awka, I have stipend problems, for three months I have not been paid, I was hired at Nnewi, so I don't really know whether they are still coming to Nnewi for the Same program.
my number is 07037211667 and email is mgbatoguvictor@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2014
yeson:
@laduna my employer hasn't accepted me online, he said he will do tomorrow or next. Hope it won't b late? cos after tomorrow it will exceed d 5 working days. am one of guys punstermind helped with rematch. thanks

Na waa o, pls call ur employer or probably go to meet him in person and explain in detail the stress you passed thru before this re-match. moreover, let him know that accepting is not any laborious task is just a click on a ACCEPT button, once he log on into GIS account. Becos the consequence of procrastinating or not doing that today might be serious.

Tell him to do that today for you unfailingly. Good luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2014
LadunaI:

Tell me something, you and ur friends scanned ur docs and send it to sure p on ur employer's behalf, is that correct? if yes what is status of ur said friends stipend, have they been paid?

I know you and I have just been re-matched by Puntersmind, I just got my uba account number today, hoping to meet my employer to sign and scan it to sure p. have u scan urs? by who?
. As I have said earlier with his email, but I don't know if employer not sending ur docs has 100 percent effect but him not accepting you online within five working days na wahala ooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2014
yeson:
. You see what I mean.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Edokpia:
. As I have said earlier with his email, but I don't know if employer not sending ur docs has 100 percent effect but him not accepting you online within five working days na wahala ooooo.

My employer accepted me online on christmax day 25/12/3014, I have got my bank account yesterday, infact it has been opened since only that I couldn't receive the alert due to mistake in my phone number which I equally rectify before leaving d bank yesterday.

Now I want to get the docs sign by my employer and scan it to sure p, but I don't want to waste anytime I may likely forward it myself, but I want to know the status of ur friends' stipend who did similar thing before?

Beside, are we to send it to finance@surepgis.com or operation@surepgis.com?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kenono(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
pls guys, i was matched at the opportunity fair in Lagos on d 8th of december, and i haven't heard anything from sure-p or the company, i need to know what my stand is..... thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2014
LadunaI:

My employer accepted me online on christmax day 25/12/3014, I have got my bank account yesterday, infact it has been opened since only that I couldn't receive the alert due to mistake in my phone number which I equally rectify before leaving d bank yesterday.

Now I want to get the docs sign by my employer and scan it to sure p, but I don't want to waste anytime I may likely forward it myself, but I want to know the status of ur friends' stipend who did similar thing before?

Beside, are we to send it to finance@surepgis.com or operation@surepgis.com?
. You are still talking about status when he has been paid all his stipends from sept, oct and nov,I said it earlier on now even when many benin interns are complaining of non payment, he is in benin am just trying to sensitize prospective interns not to leave any stone unturn because employers are not too sensitive to these effects.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=observer2020 post=29323970]

my brother, please I need ur mobile number or email, so that we could communicate regarding what is happening at Marble Arch Hotel Awka, I have stipend problems, for three months I have not been paid, I was hired at Nnewi, so I don't really know whether they are still coming to Nnewi for the Same program.
my number is 07037211667 and email is mgbatoguvictor@yahoo.com[/quote) they'll come
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
observer2020:

They'll come. Be patient
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mogambo1: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2014
observer2020:

.They said they will tackle the issue of non payment tomorrow. check ur phone, you will see my missed call ending with 01
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Any update on FORCECOM?
Did anybody received exit training sms?
Pls, help me out oooooooooo.
I just received a month stipend (nov) & d next sms was to come for exit training when my timesheet just read two months & payment made for a month.
Puntersmind, your contribution is highly needed plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
.. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
yeson:
MY DEAR IT WNT BE LATE. I WAS MATCHED ON SEPT16TH N WS ACCEPTED ON OCT1ST. I RECEIVED 3MONTS PAY ON DEC20TH. @LADUNAL ,PLS STOP MAKING FRESHERS TO PANIC KNOWING FULLY WEL DT UA NT EXPERIENCED. BSIDES,I WIL LYK TO UR STORY AFTA ONE MONTH. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Manager190:
Please how can someone check whether his timesheet was filled by employer? And have they sent December 2014 timesheet to employer?
I don't think so December time sheet will be filled latest 4rm 5th of January 2015 .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Manager190:
I don't think so December time sheet will be filled latest on d 5th of January 2015 .2 check if ur timesheet was filled just go thru ur surep profile and click on Timekeeping/feedback dere u will see d numbers of days u have work 4 in d month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
confidencekesk:

MY DEAR IT WNT BE LATE. I WAS MATCHED ON SEPT16TH N WS ACCEPTED ON OCT1ST. I RECEIVED 3MONTS PAY ON DEC20TH. @LADUNAL ,PLS STOP MAKING FRESHERS TO PANIC KNOWING FULLY WEL DT UA NT EXPERIENCED. BSIDES,I WIL LYK TO UR STORY AFTA ONE MONTH. GOODLUCK
thanks. laduna has been helpful may be he wasn't aware. thanks to u all, am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.