Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (947376 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jaynaira: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
morewealth:

Ok. That means you have not been matched at all. A possible rematch will do the magic. But you said the interns in your firm is up to 20, don't they have a maximum limit?
20 even small sef. During the ph fair,there was a firm that requested for 100 interns,another 50.My employer only took 20 but just 10 got the surep confirmation email.It all depends on the firm and why they need the interns.Some are into new projects and they need cheap labour since they are not the ones paying the interns,na naija we dey,all follow for graduate internship.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jaynaira:

20 even small sef. During the ph fair,there was a firm that requested for 100 interns,another 50.My employer only took 20 but just 10 got the surep confirmation email.It all depends on the firm and why they need the interns.Some are into new projects and they need cheap labour since they are not the ones paying the interns,na naija we dey,all follow for graduate internship.
grin grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Debayurr:
Hello fellas...compliments!...I received a mail from sure-p GIS of invitation to orientation and employability skills blah blah which I believe some of us can second to but I noticed to different venues for interns in lagos..the venue on the email contradicts that of the sms. That of email reads-NUT Pavilion located at  Plot 5, Block B, Nerdc road Cbd beside Tisco Plaza Alausa
 and that of sms reads-NECA house alausa ikeja (which am very familiar with). So who can help us on this?
I believe it is d nut pavillion cos dat was were I did mine.if I may ask,are u under d company called forcecom?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jaynaira:
Thanks Laduna...I will wait...but meanwhile,if u have his email/phone,I will need it to know when he will be back frm his hols so I can get across to him on time.Its really painful seeing people u were matched with celebrating alerts and u are still waiting for confirmation mail from surep.text or ping me 08150273680,327a48a9. Thanks.

Infact I can understand vividly what u are passing thru, this what I experienced just sometimes ago, but thank God for the "angel"-Puntersmind sent to us in this forum, which has been helping us. So like what I said earlier just wait a bit, I'm pretty sure he's also aware what is going on the forum, and any moment he will surface to help those that need his assistance in one form or the other. What I will further advise is that always drop your email, because that is what he will want to get in touch with u with.

Don't worry things will be better God willing. Atleast you have hope that somebody is here to help, there is alot of people that has one problem or the other about this sure p that don't have where to turn to for help after countless email to sure p with no reply, as I was asked for who help me out when I went to bank for my a/c number collection.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
favoryte33:
I believe it is d nut pavillion cos dat was were I did mine.if I may ask,are u under d company called forcecom?
I aint bro...is forecom in lagos?cos am a fresh intern in lagos and yes I had my training @ NUT
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jaynaira: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
LadunaI:

Infact I can understand vividly what u are passing thru, this what I experienced just sometimes ago, but thank God for the "angel"-Puntersmind sent to us in this forum, which has been helping us. So like what I said earlier just wait a bit, I'm pretty sure he's also aware what is going on the forum, and any moment he will surface to help those that need his assistance in one form or the other. What I will further advise is that always drop your email, because that is what he will want to get in touch with u with.
Don't worry things will be better God willing. Atleast you have hope that somebody is here to help, there is alot of people that has one problem or the other about this sure p that don't have where to turn to for help after countless email to sure p with no reply, as I was asked for who help me out when I went to bank for my a/c number collection.
Thanks LadunaI..will wait for him then...I appreciate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
erickatchy:
I wish you were in my training centre, both the SureP representative and the training facilitators were extremely approachable and very helpful. Mayfair Hall opposite Regency Alausa Ikeja
Thanks bro. I just hope all will be well. Will send another mail to them again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
samobaba4u:

Thanks bro. I just hope all will be well. Will send another mail to them again.
Do that. Forcecom is a mess right now!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
puntersmind:
I wish I can attend to everyone's request. Unfortunately, that's not possible.
pls puntersmind i was matches with hedges wek nig ltd on the 8th dec 2014 at the lagos fair but have not heard anything from sure p i contacted my employer they also said they havent heard anything from them pls sir i would need a REMATCH this are my information below
name: FRANCIS SUNDAY CHUKWU
gis no: GIS-LAG-LAM-00910
course:banking and finance
email add: frajoe2reel@yahoo.com
thanks sir and happy new yr
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ikandah: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2015
erickatchy:
the training was a bomb! I was told my interview on same was aired on NTA yesternight

Congratulations!
I have gone through your contributions on this thread and they are quite helpful.
More power to your elbow!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by thosyno63(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
@puntersmind pls am still hoping to hear from u, i was at the lagos fair center on 8/12/2014 my employer(Vijorm oil and gas Limited) accepted me but hvnt recv my confirmation mgs, but my UBA acct has bin opened plz kindly help me by rematching me with my employer or another employer, will be grateful.
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-LAG-OSH-02111
Phone No: 07067801801
E-mail: tosinawosugba@ yahoo.com
Name: Awosugba Oluwatosin M.
Course of Study: Chemical engineering
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abeyluve: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hw are we sure this Sure P will treat interns @ Lagos fair? or did they use it to increase UBA's customers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by preetygina: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
i dnt no if i should jst stop going to work as i dnt ve money for transport anymore. i started wrk on sept n up till now, i ve nt received a dime upon my timesheet re all filled n status showing completed.pls i need advice on wat to do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
Imagin....since sept! And your employer can nt do anytin abt u been broke while he keeps enjoying ur service....? So, he is after cheap labour...na wah ooo. Which state are u?
preetygina:
i dnt no if i should jst stop going to work as i dnt ve money for transport anymore. i started wrk on sept n up till now, i ve nt received a dime upon my timesheet re all filled n status showing completed.pls i need advice on wat to do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
preetygina:
Swithrt,i can feel ur plight.I wil honestly advice that u hav a discussion with ur employer as mails sent to SURE-P may help less.Let him atleast assist u with some little finances as he also helps u explore all other alternativ means to get SURE-P listen 2 ur complain..If he does'nt,gaskiya tell him dat,u will (given the circumstances) be forced to stop coming to work untill you are enabled financially.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohidelast(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
@puntersmind
Please I need to be match so that I can move along with everyone else. I was accepted by a firm in the job fair that happened in Uyo, last year, some people have been called to come for seminar but I have not. My data are:
Email: ememohi83@yahoo.com
GIS code: GI-AKW-ETI-00066
Mobile: 08038623462
Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice but make sure you carry your employer along and explain the processes to him. Best of luck.
Edokpia:
. Sept 15 @internship fair, you see the problem in benin and with most employers is that either they are not conversant with the procedures of matching interns or they are reluctant to do what they are suppose to do,many employers that are conversant with internet were not approved by surep even though they were invited to participate in the fair. This my friend in benin told me that after he was matched on 15 sept he closely monitored his employer he discovered that he is not too computer literate therefore he appealed to him to be fully involved in the matching process including signing of monthly time sheet,that he has been paid sept,oct,and nov stipends,he said many interns has not been accepted online by their employers and many don't sign time sheet on time. I was rematched by puntersmind on this forum on 23 dec,given this experience from my friend and the fact that my employer has travelled to his village for xmas holiday I quickly called him and explain every and even collected his surep employer username and password I have done every thing by myself and my status has shown hired and I might even sign my dec timesheet base on proper understanding and permission,so I hope to get my dec stipend in BENIN.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am surprised at your comment concerning @Laduna1. He's been very helpful here, moreover, his comment is correct, going by the books. That it worked for you otherwise does not mean that's the way it works. There is a reason for the caveat on SURE-P mail.
confidencekesk:

MY DEAR IT WNT BE LATE. I WAS MATCHED ON SEPT16TH N WS ACCEPTED ON OCT1ST. I RECEIVED 3MONTS PAY ON DEC20TH. @LADUNAL ,PLS STOP MAKING FRESHERS TO PANIC KNOWING FULLY WEL DT UA NT EXPERIENCED. BSIDES,I WIL LYK TO UR STORY AFTA ONE MONTH. GOODLUCK
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why don't you send SURE-P a mail for rematch. I AM NOT A SURE-P GIS STAFF! I am NOT a staff of SURE-P in any capacity. I am JUST a concerned citizen trying to help.
bigyemat:
. Kindly help me send punterminds email I need his help on my rematch. My email is bigyemat@yahoo.com Thanks u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
To be safe, it has to be the 207... a/c number.
LadunaI:

Hey bro from previous post I can't remember the page, it was stated that u can use such account number provided is uba account.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Drop your email address.
OrangeDream:
Swithrt,i can feel ur plight.I wil honestly advice that u hav a discussion with ur employer as mails sent to SURE-P may help less.Let him atleast assist u with some little finances as he also helps u explore all other alternativ means to get SURE-P listen 2 ur complain..If he does'nt,gaskiya tell him dat,u will (given the circumstances) be forced to stop coming to work untill you are enabled financially.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
Frajoe2reel@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by erickatchy: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Puntersmind you are doing a great job. I am deeply touched. I almost feel guilty asking you for help knowing that there a deluge of such calls and you are overwhelmed under the weight. More power to you. Well, my email is ericarinzekatchy@yahoo.com and I'll like to know when next a job fair will hold in Lagos. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
puntersmind:
To be safe, it has to be the 207... a/c number.
Bros happy new year! I did open an account wit UBA on d 8th of Dec as been instructed but later find out dat my account was close on friday 19th Dec by thank reason been dat i have multiple account with dem with same name so dey have to close the sure p own. After much discussions wit the bank, i was advised to use any of my UBA account number for it so long as it has same with sure p and account name. And in dis my new acct no to b use is 2015******. I hope dat wont disappoint me again because Nov guys which are same wit me were paid but i was not paid because of d account no opening and closing?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2015
This is NOT good at all...
SURE-P may not continue beyond 2015.
https://www.nairaland.com/2075078/sure-p-may-not-continue-beyond
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2015
puntersmind:
Nice but make sure you carry your employer along and explain the processes to him. Best of luck.
. Ha big bros puntersmind,God's personal angel,you don appear,you are welcome and happy new year.Thank you very much am in a good spirit now.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2015
@Puntersmind you are most welcome back to the forum big brother...Happy New Shiny Year!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2015
@puntersmind welcome back....Please I really need a re match,I was at the fair in lagos on 8th of Dec.2014 since then I heard nothing from sure p.My details;
GI-LAG-IFA-01225
Course:Chemistry Science
Email:olab32@yahoo.com
I will really appreciate your help!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
puntersmind:
Why don't you send SURE-P a mail for rematch. I AM NOT A SURE-P GIS STAFF! I am NOT a staff of SURE-P in any capacity. I am JUST a concerned citizen trying to help.

Happy new year nice to have u back boss
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
frajoe2reel:

Frajoe2reel@yahoo.com
He was referring to Preetygina
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by frajoe2reel: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
OrangeDream:
He was referring to Preetygina
i no bt i wnt puntersmind to answer me also
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by prudentkolly(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hello Mr puntersmind, i read all your thread and i can only see you helping ppl wit sure p one or two problem . Wit this I believe God ll use you to help me. I started wit sure p in april 2014 and i was said for 4 months b4 they stopped paying me. I dont know if you can help me for my 5 months payment outstanding( july, september, october, november and december. GIS/LAG/IKD/00730. My email is prudent_kolly@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.