Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof (906 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by gasdemup: 11:58pm On May 03, 2013
http://egbesu..com/2013/04/shuffering-and-smiling-god-delusionwhy.html

they don turn us to suffer head original suffer head eee ooo

pls dont comment unless you read the above link thanks

Egbesu
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Scarpon(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2013
seun/nairaland will allow insultive words on Christians
but will give u a life ban if u try it on Islam. people this ain't right

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Seun(m): 1:13am On May 04, 2013
Scarpon: seun/nairaland will allow insultive words on Christians
You will only be banned from the Islam section. As a Christian, you have no business in the Islam section anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:59am On May 04, 2013
Scarpon: seun/nairaland will allow insultive words on Christians
Do you want him to end up on Boko's hitlist?
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by bumdish: 4:09am On May 04, 2013
Seun:
You will only be banned from the Islam section. As a Christian, you have no business in the Islam section anyway.
Am a christian and I visit the Islamic section occasionally to acquire perspectives. I don't understands what you mean by the highlighted. Thoroughly disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by akorlade(m): 5:02am On May 04, 2013
There is
one God
one faith
one baptism
so giving freely to all.

Christianity still remains the only religion of free will, you are not coerced to accept the faith.
The writer succeeded in deluding his reader with too many reference.
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Nobody: 7:10am On May 04, 2013
Seun:

Morning Seun,

The bold is rather amusing, I must say...are you saying that Islam posts would henceforth not make the front page? Or is it that a Christian who unwittingly visits the Islam section from the front page is culpable?

Muslims have a business posting in the general religion section (to the extent of posting anti-christian threads) but Christians have no business in the Islam section (even if it is just to get enlightened)? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Frostyzone(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2013
bumdish:
Am a christian and I visit the Islamic section occasionally to acquire perspectives. I don't understands what you mean by the highlighted. Thoroughly disagree.

Seconded.
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Frostyzone(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if the administrators of this forum are Muslims. Wouldn't be surprised if they were, seeing that The Nairaland Muslims are getting preferential treatment over the rest of all other denominations.

#Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Seun(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2013
bumdish:
Being banned from the Islam section does not prevent you from reading it. It only prevents you from posting there. If your goal is to "acquire perspectives i.e. learn, then being banned from the Islam section should not bother you.
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Frostyzone(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2013
Seun:
Being banned from the Islam section does not prevent you from reading it. It only prevents you from posting there. If your goal is to "acquire perspectives i.e. learn, then being banned from the Islam section should not bother you.

Stop twisting his words. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. You and your Mods are rather free with your banning this days.

Last month, you personally banned me from posting anything in the TV section(My favorite hunting zone in recent times) for a very minor offense. The worst thing was that it was very unexpected and without warning.

It was after banning me that you decided to post a warning to the rest.

www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion/5#15093422

That being said, I would greatly appreciate it if you unbanned me because if your intention of doing so was to send me a message, you really succeeded. I have learnt my lesson. No more spoilers.
Re: Christianity Is A Fraud New Proof by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
Seun:
First of all, this is a very stûpid statement. And coming from you, it's extremely sad. Perhaps, as an ordinary citizen, I have no business in the Celebrities/Sports sections?

(1) (Reply)

Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. / REINCARNATION "The Boy Who Lived Before" / Bishop Fulton Sheen Message On The Catholic Church...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.