Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,209 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Secret Of My Administration’s Success Since 2007 – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Of My Administration’s Success Since 2007 – Akpabio (509 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of My Administration’s Success Since 2007 – Akpabio by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:50am On May 04, 2013

Good budgeting has been revealed as one of the secrets of the success of Dr. Godswill Akpabio’s administration since 2007 when he first became Governor of Akwa Ibom state.

Akpabio, who made the disclosure when he addressed members of senior executive course No.35 of 2013, from National Institute for policy and strategic studies (NIPSS) Kuru, said since 2007, his administration’s budgeting ratio has remained 80% capital and 20% recurrent expenditure.

The Governor noted that this policy has helped the state government to realise its vision of infrasructural revolution across the state.

Earlier, leader of the team and Director of Research, NIPSS, Prof.Olu Obafemi, said the team was on a study tour of Akwa Ibom and five other states in the south.

Prof. Obafemi added that the study tour with the theme “Strengthening institutional frameworks’ and the transformation agenda in Nigeria” was aimed at making Nigeria’s institutions stronger.
Re: Secret Of My Administration’s Success Since 2007 – Akpabio by rooftech: 7:32am On May 04, 2013
which success.poverty ok na
Re: Secret Of My Administration’s Success Since 2007 – Akpabio by Nobody: 9:31am On May 04, 2013
Where can I buy Ijebu Garri on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

38-year-old House Help Docked For Stealing N8.2million In Lagos / U First Work In Nigeria, If U(reader) Become Her Pesident? / Northern Elders To Jonathan:leave Govs Alone,solve Nigeria's Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.