Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (26557 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by organic973: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday said the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was as a result of the deliberate policy of his administration to entrench democracy in the country.

Jonathan spoke at a roundtable conference in Abuja tagged: ‘The Other Side of Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration’, through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim.

He said his administration allowed the opposition parties to merge, thus creating a formidable opposition in the country.

According to Jonathan, his deliberate policy of promoting freedom of association made it possible for those in the opposition to merge in order to contest against the ruling party.

He said the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has never been afraid of the APC, and enjoys its attacks and criticism because the opposition party remains its creation.

“President Jonathan believes a strong opposition is good for our democracy. The opposition should be very grateful to Mr. President. Say whatever you want to say, it doesn't matter, we enjoy it,” the president said.

He added that his administration has promoted the right to vote and be voted for and strengthened the sanctity and integrity of democracy by ensuring that votes count.

He said his administration, in its bid to entrench democratic values, has ensured the freedom of speech, adding that his administration was one, which is accepting insults and abuses from the people without having to reprimand
anyone.

Jonathan stated that despite all the negative comments against him and his government, there was no political prisoner in the country.
He added that his administration has been able to stabilise the National Assembly by not interfering, in spite of the turbulence in the legislature.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-apc-is-creation-of-my-administration/204177/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
“President Jonathan believes a strong opposition is good for our democracy. The opposition should be very grateful to Mr. President. Say whatever you want to say, it doesn't matter, we enjoy it,” the president said.
Jonathan is truly a democratic president.
If he were a bad man like the APC wants us to believe, he wouldn't have allowed the party to thrive.

GEJ is the quintessential Democrat.

Say no to a dictator(Buhari)

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by garrix8: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Drunkard....

Same way his Minister said he brought Facebook, Twitter and 2go to Nigeria.

Today he is the one responsible for freedom of Association.

"Animal wan dash us Human rights"...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

351 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by garrix8: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jonathan is truly a democratic president.

Same opposition he has done everything to oppress and stifle.

Abeg make the drunkard tell that story to dullard like his wife.

cheesy

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by mperoakeem(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
sir, with all due respect... Ur cluelessness and greed caused it

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Boss13: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan these your lies are getting out of hand and will finally eat you up

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by CR77(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing will stop you sir

GEJ till 2019..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by abila122: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lol, APC supporters will hate this statement

This Election is sending many People to hospital ooo
IBB In Germany For Medical Check-up
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3966-ibb-in-germany-for-routine-medical-check-up

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by lonelydora: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
This Otuokean never cease to amaze me.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by dandydrey(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by ratchetwrench: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is so true from Mr. President. But what Mr. President failed to mention is that his incompetence and lack of performance had made APC a strong and formidable party to reckon with. Need I remind Mr. President that the same General Buhari that's giving him and his team sleepless night contested against him in 2011 and no one among them cares to find out that Buhari never had school cert then because they believed he can only win some part of Northern Nigeria. Lo and behold, Mr. President won SS, SE, Majority of SW and some states in the North. Fast forward 4 years, and the battle for this year presidential seat seems to be the most contested for in the history of the country. Mr. President got no one but himself to blame for the power the opposition has now, and APC got no one but Mr. President to thank for the support they have amassed in the last one year. Just like Seun Kuti rightly said, Jonathan makes Buhari looks like the best presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
#Word

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by olaezebala: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
jona sabi wash him haters with joke.

in other word, he created dem and can destroy dem at the poll.

Dream on GMB

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
fixed.
Boss13:
JonathanBuhari these your lies are getting out of hand and will finally eat you up

cheesycheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Burger01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
See indirect envy and jerosy from Mr. president. Clueless as alwayscheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by redcliff: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Now i know this man is sick....Talk wey dem dey tell ashawo for bed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Amanwulu1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ebele jona d chosen one God bless those who bless and perpetually curse those who curse u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thunder for this man doing press up from afar.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by dandydrey(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by donigspain(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
A true democrat!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by eleko1: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Then u wan ban them undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
I just dey look this man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by hazyfm: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
MY PRESIDENT TALKING BULL SH1T SINCE 2011

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think I concur with him

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by dandydrey(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Amanwulu1:
E

E for Ebele Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
redcliff:
Now this man is sick

But na im administration them form APC now.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Businesstools(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Story for the gods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Bonapart(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
In as much as I want Jonathan for second term but the man's speech is never anything to write home about. AAnyways. ..... still on still

Gej till 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by nerodenero: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mr. President, I beg to differ. If you had known that the opposition would become a nightmare for you, making you jump from pillar to post, you would have killed it prematurely.

As you said, it is good for democracy in Nigeria but bad for you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

[b] undecided

The only people i pity in this whole scenario are the igbos beating their empty chest in support of GEJ and -\
[/b]

You can make your point without being so tribalist about it.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration by dammytosh: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
This guy is drunk

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke / FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust / The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.