Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo (8185 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders / Biafra: Was Gowon Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by prodam(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2013
Before anyone post, ask yourself the relevance of the thread and then your post to the betterment of our dear nation.
If you eventually see that the thread and the posts are rather creating undue hatred and a conducive atmosphere for imminent problem, then just quit and say something positive and realistic.

There are lots of threads where important issues are debated and deliberated upon on sound intellectual engagement instead of engaging blindly in arguments and joining some people in suffering regrets of their past actions
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2013
Finally, the chicken has come home to roast.
This is gonna be interesting!
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2013
ACM10:

I expected you to land on this thread like vultures. Without mincing word, tell me one atrocity that Igbos committed against the Nigerdeltans during the civil war. I have my list ready. But let's read yours, since it came from you first.
You should ask your biafran war-criminal, rap.ist & murderous parents and uncles who couldn't venture to fight the northern aggresors but turned their might on innocent unharmed Niger Deltan and Mid-westerners. Pathetic poor souls.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2013
ok now that you have realized your mistake, join the igbos, carry ya oil and go away!!! so so talk no action!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ACM10: 6:17am On May 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: You should ask your biafran war-criminal, rap.ist & murderous parents and uncles who couldn't venture to fight the northern aggresors but turned their might on innocent unharmed Niger Deltan and Mid-westerners. Pathetic poor souls.

I have no time for beer parlour gossips. These accusations has been made by faceless goons on the internet with no evidence. For the benefit of the bystanders, can you advance your claim with a single evidence. . just one? Don't disappoint me by making a comment similar to your comment above.

2 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2013
ACM10:

I have no time for beer parlour gossips. These accusations has been made by faceless goons on the internet with no evidence. For the benefit of the bystanders, can you advance your claim with a single evidence. . just one? Don't disappoint me by making a comment similar to your comment above.
Evidence?
grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh. Oops! I just did

You sound like a butterfly asking for evidence from those who tells it about not being a bird.
A new dimension of sounding redundant altogether! What evidence do you need for something we all knew?

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Dede1(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2013
^^^^ It is true that fools are born by women. Nothing can be more representative of idiocy than a person insinuating eastern region turned its might against itself. Niger Delta is a fool’s figment of imagination.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ACM10: 7:12pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Evidence?
grin grin grin

You sound like a butterfly asking for evidence from those who tells it about not being a bird.
A new dimension of sounding redundant altogether! What evidence do you need for something we all knew?

Pls take your medications
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2013
ACM10:

Pls take your medications
Is that the best you could come up with?
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by MrAlfa: 7:39pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is that the best you could come up with?

Mr Man, shut up.

Ewu yoruba claiming southerner. You are afraid of the coming division of Nigeria and want to try the old 1967 tactics.

Wont work this time. 2 years to go.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2013
MrAlfa:

Mr Man, shut up.

Ewu yoruba claiming southerner. You are afraid of the coming division of Nigeria and want to try the old 1967 tactics.

Wont work this time. 2 years to go.
How can you shut someone up on an online open forum?
Don't you think you're sounding redundant?

2 Likes

Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Dibiachukwu: 10:32pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Is that the best you could come up with?
Ijaw citizen. Biafra would never force anybody to go with them. Igbos are all for freedom. If you don't like Igbos fine. However stop making unsubstantiated claims. Igbo treat their neighbors with up-most respect. An aggressive neighbor is never a good thing in Igbo books. Nobody is forcing non-igbo people to join us. In fact we would prefer that people that don't like us, not join us. Biafra is by concensus and all nations who prefer to stay in Nigeria are free to. We can redraw our borders excluding non-Igbos.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by confusion247(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Evidence?
grin grin grin

Today i have confirmed that you have stopped from taking your pills. TB Joshua should be your destination for now not nairaland.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by confusion247(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: You should ask your biafran war-criminal, rap.ist & murderous parents and uncles who couldn't venture to fight the northern aggresors but turned their might on innocent unharmed Niger Deltan and Mid-westerners. Pathetic poor souls.
Too bad that hatred have eaten deep into your ego and closed every sense of reasoning. Continue to grow on the lies your ancestors feed you with. When your ancestors sold their conscience to northerners, little did they knew that the oil in their backyard was also sold at the same time.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by ijawcitizen(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2013
confusion247:
Too bad that hatred have eaten deep into your ego and closed every sense of reasoning. Continue to grow on the lies your ancestors feed you with. When your ancestors sold their conscience to northerners, little did they knew that the oil in their backyard was also sold at the same time.
Stop being abusive like a little child, this got nothing to do with hatred. Igbos invaded Ijawland and started renaming our towns with Igbo names. Nobody hate Igbos, so stop inflicting hate on yourself.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by confusion247(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Stop being abusive like a little child, this got nothing to do with hatred. Igbos invaded Ijawland and started renaming our towns with Igbo names. Nobody hate Igbos, so stop inflicting hate on yourself.
Continue to contradict yourself and live in delusion.
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by OneNaira6: 11:50pm On May 10, 2013
on this end too. SMH. i swear some igbos tends to.fall into trap by so easily, it makes no sense how they just don't learn what the dude is doing on this forum and they obliging to it. SMDH
Re: Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo by Basfaq(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bobandgreat:
[color=#000099][/color]]quote author=ebamma]Boro didn't make a mistake, he knew that if biafra became a republic, we niger deltans will still be in the minority, and ojukwu still had dicta[center][/center]tori

al tendencies

I don't dispute the fact that there will be power plays but we would have evolved as a nation competing with the likes of South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia in development instead battling to survive Hausa/Fulani killings everyday in this country. How can u support a people that hate u because of ur different religion and culture. A people that want to enslave u with their Virgin seeking ideologies. Gosh somepeople still baffle me. Emancipate urselves.
Why can't you still use those power to exonerate yourselves from the trouble if you have any?.Who many Fulani helsmen are there leaving in your area that you can't curb their action.Bunch of cowards. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Black Child As A Zoo Attraction In Belgium / Resident Doctors Suspend Proposed Strike / Fuel Scarcity Hits Makurdi, Benue State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.