Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? (63671 Views)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God / Obateru Akinrunta:The Richest King In Nigeria.. The Olugbo Of Ugbo Kingdom, Hrm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lol... Like my Oga use to say then.... Coscharis is a poor man lol... My Brothers u can't point the richest man In Igbo land.. Because most of them have their compAnies operating offshore. Like Ifeanyi Uba, He did not start here.. Same with Emeka offor...We have Rich men from Awka axis.. Many of them are just sitting ontop money hiding their identity doing spare part business or other things...

Pls innoson should not enter that list.. D man never chop.. We have more rich men than him in Nnewi.. He loves doing big things only...

Like I said erlier.. Orji is not the richest, neither coscharis.. They are the ones that have notable investment that can justify their wealth.
Re: Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? by searchcorp(m): 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Lol... Like my Oga use to say then.... Coscharis is a poor man lol... My Brothers u can't point the richest man In Igbo land.. Because most of them have their compAnies operating offshore. Like Ifeanyi Uba, He did not start here.. Same with Emeka offor...We have Rich men from Awka axis.. Many of them are just sitting ontop money hiding their identity doing spare part business or other things...

Pls innoson should not enter that list.. D man never chop.. We have more rich men than him in Nnewi.. He loves doing big things only...

Like I said erlier.. Orji is not the richest, neither coscharis.. They are the ones that have notable investment that can justify their wealth.

I see no reason not to agree with you. You have a point. A massive one.
Re: Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? by ogele: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Arthur Eze follow by Orji Uzo Kalu, Tony Elumelun then the Obi of Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun: The Only Yoruba Word, With 10 Meanings / Igba Nkwu Nwanyi (igbo Traditional Wedding Ceremony) / Ooni Of Ife Performs Ritual Before Boarding Arik Airplane (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.