Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (16016 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by chiefkeef: 3:40am On May 05, 2013
baynix: PhotoChop!! undecided

No it's VideoChop, as in chop chop. I wonder why can't you spell photoshop

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by greatestman(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2013
I will vote for u Baba goodluck make heaters die kawai

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by megadonVJ(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=tosag][/quote]
hun
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by megadonVJ(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2013
hun!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!

Don't let frustration kill you. The guy has a right to vote for whoever he wants so why bother yourself over his choice? Nawa for this ur bad belle o

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 6:27am On May 05, 2013
gboss4sure:

Don't let frustration kill you. The guy has a right to vote for whoever he wants so why bother yourself over his choice? Nawa for this ur bad belle o

Ode jati jati! You should jump into lagoon if it bothers you. May God also work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

17 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tspun(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2013
that one na their own problem o.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by ecolime(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
The best online prayer I have seen in ages. God bless you bro grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Baawaa(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
When buhari and fashola posters are being displayed,u guys won't criticise.u only criticise when its got to do with naija's best leader.shame on some of u
Are you joking or what?If you really mean it that means you need to visit psychiatric hospital for proper check-up.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by iykak47: 6:51am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Ode jati jati! You should jump into lagoon if it bothers you. May God also work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
Guy this your curse is getting boring, haba! you should find another one, because it seems cursing people that have opposing view is your hobby.
Please, are you a palm wine tapper? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God also work in your life the way Buhari worked for Nigeria and the way tinubu worked in Lagos. Say AMEN. Olukwu. Jobless fool like you. You should go and ask your papa why he no become president instead of killing yourself over someone that is 100 times better than your entire generation. His Children can even buy you and use you as a slave monkey like you. Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 05, 2013
iykak47: Guy this your curse is getting boring, haba! you should find another one, because it seems cursing people that have opposing view is your hobby.
Please are you a palm wine tapper? undecided
automaticcarzz:

iykak47: Guy this your curse is getting boring, haba! you should find another one, because it seems cursing people that have opposing view is your hobby.
Please are you a palm wine tapper? undecided
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Kuulsay: 6:55am On May 05, 2013
It is so preposterous and utterly sad that Nigeria is governed by fickle mindeds and feckless sets of kleptomaniacs. Infrastructures are so bad that even some countries at the height of war ravaging them never had it so bad! And yet ...these clueless sets of leaders still want second term. Na wa oh!

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God also work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!

Funny that none of GEJ's apologists have ever said "Amen" to this "prayer" since Ive been seeing it issued on Social Media. Apparently, they know they are lying when they praise GEJ. Im confused as to the need to be deceitful when they know GEJ is not even fit to be a Bee Exterminator to talk less of leader of the biggest black nation on earth? Why the need and desire to be stuck in the past--- which is where theyd remain if GEJ continues to be at the helm.

I dont understand how these people think.

7 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 05, 2013
gboss4sure:

May God also work in your life the way Buhari worked for Nigeria and the way tinubu worked in Lagos. Say AMEN. Olukwu. Jobless fool like you. You should go and ask your papa why he no become president instead of killing yourself over someone that is 100 times better than your entire generation. His Children can even buy you and use you as a slave monkey like you. Anuofia.

You sound scared. Say Amen to his prayer and lets call it a day.....

Everything thing else you saying is just stories. Say Amen, thats all!

6 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 7:11am On May 05, 2013
Ode oponu jati jati! May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by normaljenny(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2013
We are patiently waiting on how PDP and APC will tear this nation of ours apart. God save us all.

Do you ever desire to own a swiss account without leaving your home country or spending those dollars? Download at www.conizebooks.instabuck.com
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 7:14am On May 05, 2013
kingoflag:

Funny that none of GEJ's apologists have ever said "Amen" to this "prayer" since Ive been seeing it issued on Social Media. Apparently, they know they are lying when they praise GEJ. Im confused as to the need to be deceitful when they know GEJ is not even fit to be a Bee Exterminator to talk less of leader of the biggest black nation on earth? Why the need and desire to be stuck in the past--- which is where theyd remain if GEJ continues to be at the helm.

I dont understand how these people think.
Theirs eyes turn red and they just get angry instead of simple Amen. Gosh! grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2013
kingoflag:

You sound scared. Say Amen to his prayer and lets call it a day.....

Everything thing else you saying is just stories. Say Amen, thats all!

gboss4sure:

Say Amen to the above prayer and lets also call it a day. What have i to be scared of? or are you scared of saying Amen to the prayer above too?. Why should i say Amen to the word of a frustrated soul who is bitter with his life? I have principles which i follow and even in church is not everything that the pastors says that i do say Amen to and i have my reasons. Yes i believe in GEJ and i have my reasons and i might not agree with all his policies but humans are created to disagree and agree and because i don't like one of his policies wont make start calling him all sorts of names and abusing the office of the president which is the exact reason the international community treat some Nigerians as rags when entering their country, that is because we have limited our country to the least in their eyes. Can you point to one Nigerian president that has ever been better than GEJ and state reasons why they are better than him. Am waiting... Also give me ONE REASON why i shouldn't vote for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 7:17am On May 05, 2013
gboss4sure:

Are you one of Jonathan's dogs? Arindin jati jati!

4 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 7:19am On May 05, 2013
gboss4sure:

Say Amen to the above prayer and lets also call it a day. What have i to be scared of? or are you scared of saying Amen to the prayer above too?. Why should i say Amen to the word of a frustrated soul who is bitter with his life? I have principles which i follow and even in church is not everything that the pastors says that i do say Amen to and i have my reasons. Yes i believe in GEJ and i have my reasons and i might not agree with all his policies but humans are created to disagree and agree and because i don't like one of his policies wont make start calling him all sorts of names and abusing the office of the president which is the exact reason the international community treat some Nigerians as rags when entering their country, that is because we have limited our country to the least in their eyes. Can you point to one Nigerian president that has ever been better than GEJ and state reasons why they are better than him. Am waiting... Also give me ONE REASON why i shouldn't vote for GEJ.
I picture you crying while typing your message. Oponu oniranu!

4 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tarryT(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
Hey "Mr Mungo Park"...na so ur MUMUnism don ripe reach...sotei u dey carry God's work in a man's life compare that of a politician... Abi u fit carry God's work compare that of ur papa? Despirado.

@MOD..na question i ask o.. These days una they ban people anyhow..

@ topic..na photoKwiso.

Anyway... Fresh air till 2019.. Haters una know una work, BOMBshakata unaselfs.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tomber(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2013
I will vote for the best candidate that will b presented in 2015. Dassal
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz: I picture you crying while typing your message. Oponu oniranu!

Well, i don't join issues with fools that cant reorganize that they are fools and seek for help. So have a free day
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 05, 2013
tarryT: Hey "Mr Mungo Park"...na so ur MUMUnism don ripe reach...sotei u dey carry God's work in a man's life compare that of a politician... Abi u fit carry God's work compare that of ur papa? Despirado.

@MOD..na question i ask o.. These days una they ban people anyhow..

@ topic..na photoKwiso.

Anyway... Fresh air till 2019.. Haters u know what do, BOMBshakata unaselfs. We notice ur demise.

They prayers show that those fools don't understand what is politics, when they near politics they will be the last people to say that kind of prayer. I wont even ask God to do the work that Mandela did for south Africans in the life of someone, is very absurd no matter how good a politician is never wish to be like him because when you work with them you will see things that you only watch in movies.

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kaboninc(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I give you few minutes before you see Jonathan apologists come here to tell you everything you listed are on ground. Jonathan achievements are only on papers and internet. People are not seeing them or feeling them at all. I just hope he can change people's mind before end of 2014 because people are ready to revolt through their votes.

Is it 'people' or just 'YOU' alone? Or YOU refused to see or feel? Say for yourself and yourself only!

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kaboninc(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

It's called a reality curse.

If you lie for money online, let your life be a reflection of the lies you have told.

GEJ is a good man, but he is not the right man to run 9ja. He is clueless and too weak to control the criminals and terrorists in our government. It is time for a real MAN to lead 9ja. One that actually cares about development.

Sometimes I wonder what people like you mean by clueless or weak. A good man is indeed good but 'weak and clueless'? With your contradictory statement, I wonder who's clueless between you and President Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by ddippset(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2013
Lwkmd. They keep praising gej to high heavens but they just can't say amen to the dam.n prayer. But why do they always place these posters at ungodly hours?

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by mikeywise(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2013
All this a.sslickers, if u know that what ur paymaster is doing is right, y not say amen?

Y are u all scared of saying amen? Does it mean you know †ђξ truth but still insist on doing evil? Bloody a.sslickers.

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by nep2ra(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2013
See people reading Psalms. If you are so sure of the works of GEJ, just say Amen to the prayer. Why the unnecessary gallivanting. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by amanatulah(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2013
*Yawning* next comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Ari Visits Abba Kyari In Abuja (Photos) / DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja / Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.