Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) (16017 Views)

Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE) / Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by CROWE: 1:45am On May 06, 2013
Gej gets a failing grade for me because he is trying to do all the work alone. First thing he should have done was share the responsibility between the governors and himself but the greedy gay is keeping all the power to himself giving peanuts to the states that cover more than 99% of the country. How does that make sense, all Nigerian governors are bound to fail at their job in the current system, all the power is with the federal government, the problems in each of the particular states are not so high on the presidencies priorities, decay sets in and society crumbles, there are kidnapping everywhere and local terrorists which only serve to make gejs major priorities all the more difficult to complete.

You can say whatever you want in his favour he is fighting a losing battle of his own making, I give him a big thumbs down.

I dunno who I am going to vote but it will not be PDP, they have been in power so long and have at no point tried to devolve power to the states. What are their ideologies, what exactly do they stand for, they have no vision, no direction so how are they as a party helping Nigeria, they are part of the problem. OBJ that monkey, in any of his 8 years in power he could have tried to truly federalise Nigeria but he just sat there, Nigeria is too big for a unitary government to rule it.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 2:16am On May 06, 2013
tomakint:
Try something else accursed soul, but don't commit suicide because this Jonathan will be there till 2019 by God's special grace you son of Belial ravished with frustrations! May God work on your life and lineage the way Buhari's post election results engulfed the entire North in 2011 cool

I went through your post and I found this: https://www.nairaland.com/1263361/surviving-meager-salary-how-cope

This is one of the problems your god (Jonathan) was voted to address. The post shows your double-standard and hypocrisy at the highest level. Deep down in your heart you know Jonathan is not what this country needs with the enormous problem the country is facing but your ethnic and religious bigotry have clouded your sense of reasoning to the extent that you cannot say things the way they truly appear to you.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by emmacity2: 5:53am On May 06, 2013
I cn't wait to cast and support my Good president. Sir we love u and my the Good Lord protect and gurd u
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by CROWE: 6:32am On May 06, 2013
emmacity2: I cn't wait to cast and support my Good president. Sir we love u and my the Good Lord protect and gurd u

How sad.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2013
Michaeljones36:

You said amen to the GEJ prayer, so I was just helpfully informing you that you now have cancer.
may u have an accident any day that u shall step ur foot on any road done by Gej.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, your children and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's power sector. Amen!
may u have an accident any day u step ur feet on any road done by gej. Say amen

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:48am On May 06, 2013
GEJ should not bother contesting because if he wins there will be blood shed on the streets of Abuja and it won't be Boko Haram or Mend but the people of Nigeria themselves revolting against the Government. Mark my words,we have had enough and we are tired of talking

[size=18pt]GEJ 2015, no shaking. If GEJ is not interested Godswill Akpabio will finish the race. Soldier go Soldier come. Badman forward, Badman pull-up.[/size]

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by slimghost(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2013
Only GEJ can stop GEJ from winning come 2015! Blackmail, lies and propaganda won't work!!!
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by funnyx(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2013
kasiem: may u have an accident any day u step ur feet on any road done by gej. Say amen

Who's money will gej use to construct the road? Im papa's money from otueke abi Nigerian money that belong to us all?
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by ipasco: 9:19am On May 06, 2013
brilliant! i notice dt too
solopumpy227: That poster does not have the PDP logo and no running mate *thinking*
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2013
funnyx:

Who's money will gej use to construct the road? Im papa's money from otueke abi Nigerian money that belong to us all?
oh, why not give me a straight amen, I thought u guys are claiming that he has embezzled all the money without doing anything. IDIOTS
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by funnyx(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2013
kasiem: oh, why not give me a straight amen, I thought u guys are claiming that he has embezzled all the money without doing anything. IDIOTS

Why the abuse? I merely point out your error and all you can do is call me an 1d1ot?. Check my posts above and tell me where I attack you in any way. I have posted my own prayer above and you can see it if you care to check. If prayer/curse are to be framed it should follow the same pattern not otherwise.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2013
funnyx:

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by kasiem(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2013
funnyx:

Why the abuse? I merely point out your error and all you can do is call me an 1d1ot?. Check my posts above and tell me where I attack you in any way. I have posted my own prayer above and you can see it if you care to check. If prayer/curse are to be framed it should follow the same pattern not otherwise.
so, abuse dey vex u? When u abuse d president u don't acknowledge that he is someone's father.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2013
Where is Beaf? GEJ need to take gratuity payment of former federal workers more seriously.

These are the kind of gesture electoral victory are made of. Labour, Labour, Labour not Boko haram amnesty.

It has to be done timely as well. I know by hitting a few targeted vote base it is home straight victory.

Let us not forget the second niger bridge. That will be a landmark message to the entire east and south/south voters

Jonathan is best chance of any person from whatever region to win any election in Nigeria as an incumbent.

This is Niger-Delta best chance GEJ don't blow it.

Only Jonathan can stop Jonathan
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by visalo: 12:20pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life, children, unborn, and grandchildren the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen! Just say Amen if you agree with my prayers or reject the prayers if you disagree. Show some gut!

A typical sadist. Keep hating while nigeria is moving forward under gej

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by visalo: 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
braine: I feel very uncomfortable, whenever the issue of this man running again comes up. embarassed why do people even think of it? undecided We need real fresh air, not corruption inducing and breeding air this man is exuding. angry

Typical sadist.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by automaticcarzz: 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
kasiem: may u have an accident any day u step ur feet on any road done by gej. Say amen

Olori buruku omo iran kiran! Ko baje fun e t'omo t'omo.

1 Like

Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tomakint: 12:31pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I went through your post and I found this: https://www.nairaland.com/1263361/surviving-meager-salary-how-cope

This is one of the problems your god (Jonathan) was voted to address. The post shows your double-standard and hypocrisy at the highest level. Deep down in your heart you know Jonathan is not what this country needs with the enormous problem the country is facing but your ethnic and religious bigotry have clouded your sense of reasoning to the extent that you cannot say things the way they truly appear to you.
Even though you lived a cursed life (I am sorry about that but that is just the truth) the post you quoted has no correlation with Jonathan sometimes I wonder what is wrong with you folks (ACN, CPC, APC e-thugs), so na Jonathan go tell your employer how much e go pay you? shocked shocked shocked Kai, real yeye dey smell, o ti funny ju cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by nep2ra(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2013
kasiem: oh, see super story o, I think say na straight amen u go shout. Ok, may god pardon ur killers d same way aregbesola (apc governor) pardoned murderers in osun state. Oya, another story

You don chop? undecided
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by eggheaders(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

broda man please ignore that foolish product of bestiality.the i'diot has sold is soul to the shyte crumbs that fall off gej's table.next time call him by his nikky tomfoolery,or better still help him with a toothpick to remove all the hair stuck to his teeth as a result of excessive licking of gej balls.may amadioha make is already miserable life a calamity very soon.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by tomakint: 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Olori buruku omo iran kiran! Ko baje fun e t'omo t'omo.
A simple AMEN would suffice now haba, MR PRAYER WARRIOR kilode to n sepe fun omo lomo undecided
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2013
KingsleyCEO: You have my VOTE already sir. I will always love you sir. What a humble and prudent man.

Bros, just say "Amen". All this other talk na story.
Re: 2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
MrBenjizze:
Over the pass few weeks, a lot of talks is out there about Mr GEJ, if he will be in the 2015 polls. But abuja woke up to see this.
Lmao
"QUIETLY" succeeding where others have failed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Special Report: How NASS Forced Buhari To Divert N121 Billion Meant For The Poor / 2023: Forget Political Party, Rally Round Tinubu – Oluwo To Yoruba Leaders / Do You Agree With Bbc's Analysis Of Nigeria's Health, Wealth And Population?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.