Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls (1988 Views)

Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / Car Change Of Ownership / What does Transfer of Ownership Car Document Entail ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls by Chuksyno(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders. There is a car which I found in Bayelsa that attracted my interest. I will go and pick up the car on Monday after payment having inspected the car. The seller assured me that all the car's paper are intact and valid till february 2014. Now can someone tell me how change of ownership is processed and how long is the procedures for change of ownership? Please your guidelines would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls by Chuksyno(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2013
Please I am still waiting 4 all u may know about vehicle change of Owner. How does it look like? Pls ur contribution are welcomed.
Re: Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls by kennethik: 5:18am On May 07, 2013
Congratulation on your new ride, I want to ask a question are u familiar with car document or u are buying for the first time, another thing is buying a used car,what is the authenticity of the car what. I mean the source where the car is coming from because am a car dealer am writing from experience. Well change of ownership is a document transferring the information of car to the new buyer.
1 there should be receipt of payment from the owner stating the amount the car was sold
2 there have to be a hand written agreement that He sold this car to u with registration number and chassis to one Mr. So so of so so address after writing His or Her own address that all necessary documents has being handed over to him which is u 08038156694
Re: Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls by Chuksyno(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2013
Thanks 4 ur great contribution. I have picked up the car on monday from a private seller with necessary and useful documents. Thanks alot.
kennethik: Congratulation on your new ride, I want to ask a question are u familiar with car document or u are buying for the first time, another thing is buying a used car,what is the authenticity of the car what. I mean the source where the car is coming from because am a car dealer am writing from experience. Well change of ownership is a document transferring the information of car to the new buyer.
1 there should be receipt of payment from the owner stating the amount the car was sold
2 there have to be a hand written agreement that He sold this car to u with registration number and chassis to one Mr. So so of so so address after writing His or Her own address that all necessary documents has being handed over to him which is u 08038156694
Re: Change Of Ownership Procedures Pls by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 08, 2013
Pls if U re puttin up sumtin always write d car make nd model.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days Can A 2000naira Fuel Last You? / Can U Get Away With Driving Rhd If U Have Diplomatic Plates? / Golf 5 ..manual, Diesel Engine. Goes For 800..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.