Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) (1547 Views)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / What Are You Thankful For? / Big Question Fellow Nairalanders, What Are You Thankful For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by Afriface: 11:38am On May 04, 2013
Hmm! Thankfulness is the parent of all virtues. When you don't remember His acts, you'll remain grounded forever (God forbid). He who forgets the language of gratitude cannot be on the speaking terms with God. Do you have a reason to thank Him. Just give Him praise in your own way.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/what-are-you-thankful-for-sister.html

Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by fuckluv(f): 12:01pm On May 04, 2013
GOD is the greatest! Can't seem to adjust my eyes from her curvaceous body. We should be thankful to God in every situation that we are.
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by Caracta(f): 12:15pm On May 04, 2013
Oh God! Thank you! cry cry cry
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by Orjioorji(f): 12:42pm On May 04, 2013
mehn the girl carried enough shape oooh
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2013
Orji o orji: mehn the girl carried enough shape oooh

Bros, those men behind are thinking what you are thinking. She has every reason to thank God! She "carry" pass Tonto Dike and a lot of gals.God be praised!!!!
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by lao(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2013
Wow, love who you are no matter your disabilities.
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by pendusky(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2013
Dis+ABILITY=EXTRAORDINARY
Re: What Are You Thankful For? Sister Leading Worship With No Hands (PHOTO) by Tinkybabe(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2013
The men on this thread are something else..the focus is on her incomplete forelimb not her curvy body.
well,men will always be men grin

Since I watched Nick Vujicic(the limbless guy) on youtube..I've learnt to be more thankful.Thank you lord for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Vows To Marry Own Father Because No Man Gives Her S*x Like Him / I Caught My Wife Panting, Sweating In Our Neighbour’s Room / 50 Facts About Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.