Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do (7680 Views)

You Cannot See Your Result Because “you Have No Biometric Verification Solved!!? / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Torch1(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2013
otokx:

next time if there is such a thing, demand to speak with the highest exam official at the venue who should be the JAMB supervisor, how can the biometric operator say she is tired? but guy come, which can lie you dey blow na? the maximum number of candidates in a center is 540 so how did you come about the 580+
Shut d Bleep up, what rubbish are you saying? What will i gain from lying here? The number of candidates in my center is even more than 590 that they had to transfer some candidates to other center!
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Splendidboy(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2013
If ur livin imo state, lets visit jamb office on 8th may. Cal me if ur intrestd.07067168667
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2013
If u re interest in submitin ur reg no. send it 2 me so i can gve a 4rnd goin 2 buy change of course form 2 submit it 4 u
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Johnsontobi: 11:26pm On May 06, 2013
Doctor20002: Everybody chil ur result will be upload soon i contact a frd 2 my dad @ jamb office he said dey are working on does dat fill d form dat dere thumb print doesnt work but 4 other dat means u sneak into d exam hall but some centre no biometric @all
wot abt people dat thumb-printed b4 d xam? And their data was displayd yet when it's time to check their result jamb was telling dem no "biometric verification". Abeg help Naija students o!
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by favourofG: 12:05am On May 07, 2013
Pls If you got a message Like this when checking ur JAMB result 'You CANNOT See Your Result because "You Have No Biometric Verification"

you dont have to worry your self because there has been a way out of it!

The ones we submitted has been Rectified and the result is Displaying now!!

CALL NOW *08133513291*
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by under12: 2:15am On May 07, 2013
favourofG: Pls If you got a message Like this when checking ur JAMB result 'You CANNOT See Your Result because "You Have No Biometric Verification"

you dont have to worry your self because there has been a way out of it!

The ones we submitted has been Rectified and the result is Displaying now!!

CALL NOW *08133513291*
scam 101
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by otokx(m): 2:37am On May 07, 2013
Torch1: Shut d Bleep up, what rubbish are you saying? What will i gain from lying here? The number of candidates in my center is even more than 590 that they had to transfer some candidates to other center!
what they did was illegal, the highest number on the biometric laptops is 540. No wonder most of you have no results.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Gbengaslc: 3:37am On May 07, 2013
Ajani2010: If u re interest in submitin ur reg no. send it 2 me so i can gve a 4rnd goin 2 buy change of course form 2 submit it 4 u
kindly give me your phone no pls am interested.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 3:50am On May 07, 2013
Ajani2010: If u re interest in submitin ur reg no. send it 2 me so i can gve a 4rnd goin 2 buy change of course form 2 submit it 4 u
please I would like you to help me oh. Please check i sent you a pm

please Here is my Reg No:

35051495BE
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Gbengaslc: 4:39am On May 07, 2013
vizboy: please I would like you to help me oh. Please check i sent you a pm
how do you send pm
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by michtob(m): 4:59am On May 07, 2013

reg. No. is 36185658JB. Thanks
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2013
Gbengaslc: how do you send pm
click on the person's profile and send a mail to him or her
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 6:43am On May 07, 2013
under12: are u sure dey are going 2 wrk on it,or they said so,so u guys cn go home
How can he be sure ?Him na God....okay how sure are you it wont be released this weekend or in 2weeks as they said
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Torch1(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2013
Thanks Ajani.
Here is mine 36398020AE
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 6:56am On May 07, 2013
@ajani
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Priscapox: 9:41am On May 07, 2013
This is my reg number: 36099977IE
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by oyelekemoses(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2013
A J, kindly assist about this Reg No. 35356871FB
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2013
My Bro just came back from the jamb office in Awka and they told him that the No biometric is a general problem. That we should check the result Next week. So i will just wait till next week
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by under12: 11:37am On May 07, 2013
teeowo:
How can he be sure ?Him na God....okay how sure are you it wont be released this weekend or in 2weeks as they said
idk,I jst asked. . .
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kayking01(f): 11:54am On May 07, 2013
oyelekemoses: A J, kindly assist about this Reg No. 35356871FB
u can't c ur result cos of biometric verificatn
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kayking01(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2013
Jamb officials 're working on it dnt b frustrated
Prisca pox: This is my reg number: 36099977IE
u can't c ur result cos u hv no biometric verification
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by GentleCID(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2013
I had the same problem, but yesterday I visited the Jamb office in Ikoyi to see hundreds of students who had the same problem, we were told to submit copies of our e-slip that Jamb is going to look into it and we should check the internet in two weeks time.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 12:11pm On May 07, 2013
I just got back frm jamb office at oshogbo,was told to chk the result next week thursday so there is no cause for alarm letz just be patient i found my going der as a waste coz i spent less than 5mins in d place n not like i had to drop any info or sumtin n went der all the way from ife buh its okay to know that the rest would be out soon
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kayking01(f): 12:22pm On May 07, 2013
teeowo: I just got back frm jamb office at oshogbo,was told to chk the result next week thursday so there is no cause for alarm letz just be patient i found my going der as a waste coz i spent less than 5mins in d place n not like i had to drop any info or sumtin n went der all the way from ife buh its okay to know that the rest would be out soon
tnx man.were u askd 2 submit ur eSlip?
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Torch1(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2013
vizboy: My Bro just came back from the jamb office in Awka and they told him that the No biometric is a general problem. That we should check the result Next week. So i will just wait till next week
Really? I planned to go Jamb office at Awka today but something came up, so i couldn't make it!

Pls did he submit anything like photo card or registration number to them?
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 2:32pm On May 07, 2013
kayking01: tnx man.were u askd 2 submit ur eSlip?
Nope no one dd at oshogbo
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Torch1(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2013
I just saw this info on Facebook.
Following the release of the JAMB 2013 Results,
lamentations and cries have been coming from
candidates whose results have been seized for one
reason or the other.
Some of the reasons why these
results have been held back are as follows;
- No “Biometric Verification”
- No Result Yet
- You have exceeded your allowable five timesaccess
- You were involved in wide spread cheating
- You were involved in using electronic devices We will now attempt to tackle these issues one after
the other, using information provided to us from
various sources including JAMB officers.
No Biometric Verification These are candidates who have been accused of not
taking proper biometric (Thumb Print) verification.
While some candidates may have been involved in
impersonation (invalid thumb print) others were
unable to thumb print at all due to any of the
following reasons;
- Lack of power for machines
- Lack of Network
- Lack of time to conduct the exercise, ETC.
According to our sources in JAMB, these results are
still under investigation. From what Myschool
gathered, majority of results under this category will be released as it was clearly not the fault of
the candidates.
Our sources disclosed that within the next 2 weeks,
all result in this category will be sorted and
released.
A very small fraction however, will
actually be held back if traces of impersonation was
detected on an invalid thumb print.
Those that will
be appropriately screened for impersonation are those where the thumb printing exercise was successfully
carried out. Our advise to candidates in this category is to
exercise some patience. If indeed any of the reasons
stated above was the cause of not thumb printing,
your result will definitely be released within 2
weeks, while some may begin seeing their results by
the end of this week so check back by weekend (from 11th May).

Please pray hard that your result
will not be held back due to human error. No Result Yet Those in this category are different from those of
biometric verification. While majority of those in
biometric problem will have their results released,
majority of those in this category were held back
due to reports of cheating. In this situation, only prayer is the key to releasing
the result.
Only a handful of the results in this
category will be released. If you are in this
category, you are advised to also check back at least
every weekend and mid-week (Wednesday) starting
from 11th May. You have exceeded your allowable five times access If you're in this category, you have no problem at
all. The only issue is that you probably posted your
JAMB registration number on a public platform or
website and over 5 users of the website(s) have help
you check your result (not knowing there wasa
limit).
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
Torch1: Really? I planned to go Jamb office at Awka today but something came up, so i couldn't make it!

Pls did he submit anything like photo card or registration number to them?
didnt summit anything. I wanted to go to jamb office in benin.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2013
Hoping d results are released by next week
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kayking01(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2013
Did u submitd ur photocard or u were told 2 check back nxt wik?
Ajani2010: Hoping d results are released by next week
wia do u stay in lag?
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by WIZGUY69(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2013
mehn!! it ain't easy am just coming back 4rm d jamb office in abuja (bwari). d woman we met just collectd our slip.. and dats all...d fin dey vex me nw sef...coz ah spend transport no b small...
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by cleverdude: 3:55pm On May 08, 2013
[b]
Information reaching us has confirmed that Jamb is set to release results of candidates with biometric verification problems by next week. Are you one of those having problem checking their Jamb result due to Biometric verification problem?

It will interest you to know that Jamb has finally decided to release the results of these candidates affected with this problem, according to Jamb, the problem is not from the candidates but from them (Jamb).

Jamb decided to look into the matter because a lot of candidates were affected by this development. Jamb has reassured the candidates that their result will be released next week.
It might interest you to know that you have just five times to check your Jamb result for free, when you exhaust this, for you to check your result the 6th time you have to purchase Jamb result checker scratch card, so it is advisable you print your result immediately you check it to avoid this kind of situation. This is application even if you are using your mobile phone to check your result.

Don’t just read this and go away, make sure you spread this information by clicking the share buttons below, so that anyone affected with this development will be informed.[/b]

....this is a substantial info,guys!

LASPOTECH Shuns ASUP Strike / FG To Train 29,875 Graduates Annually / Any Scholarship Or Grant Winners Here?