Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (14275 Views)

Checking Jamb Result With Mobile Phone Made Easy / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 2:33pm On May 04, 2013
Are you one of the 2013 JAMB candidates who see No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error instead of your JAMB result? This may be why you are a victim of No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error.

Imagine being in a pool of happiness when the news filtered in that JAMB has finally released her 2013 JAMB result. A friend called you and told you that he has checked his JAMB result and he scored 220.

Right there, you can’t wait to run to a café with your JAMB registration information to check your result.

But in the café, you filled in your required information and click submit button. While waiting for your result to display, No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error appeared. To your surprise you thought you did something wrong when you entered your pin code. You re-enter everything afresh one by one and the same message No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error reappeared.

Right then, you realised that something was wrong with your JAMB result. Yes, something is wrong with your JAMB result but you are not alone.

There are many 2013 JAMB candidates who are trying to figure out while they can’t see their JAMB result rather they are faced with No Biometric Verification JAMB Result Error.

No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error might be cause by any one of the following;

Due to problem of internet connection or network strength, many JAMB exam centres where not able to conduct biometric data verification to all candidates that sat for their JAMB exam there.

It means you were not authenticated and verified for the JAMB exam as the candidate you claimed to be. Though some invigilators promise to notify JAMB about the issues but how knows if many did.

In some situation, this might be caused by the candidate or JAMB officials. But if the JAMB official in charge of your centre did not file any report about it, I am not sure if your JAMB result will be released. It might sound harsh but it is the reality.

Note that JAMB uses programmed machine to mark and compile JAMB result and the machine will also check for Biometric Verification data in answer script and may reject results without Biometric Verification data.

If you have a question about No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error, feel free to ask. For JAMB candidates who had this problem in previous results we will also like to hear how you conquered it.

You can also contact JAMB if you have specific question towards your own JAMB result. See JAMB website

http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/education/no-biometric-verification-jamb-result-error
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by IKILL: 3:56pm On May 04, 2013
I am a victim of this circumstance, as it stands now, what is our fate, some1 said maybe its because we didn't thumb-print but I know people dat thimb-printed dat r still having d same problem, is there a solution?
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by spenca: 3:59pm On May 04, 2013
this not good
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by spenca: 4:05pm On May 04, 2013
I KILL: I am a victim of this circumstance, as it stands now, what is our fate, some1 said maybe its because we didn't thumb-print but I know people dat thimb-printed dat r still having d same problem, is there a solution?
I think we should juz visit the nearest jamb office coz this like throwing a whole year into the well
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Doctor20002(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2013
Am also one of dem oooooo ojerinde pls oooooo
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by IKILL: 4:09pm On May 04, 2013
spenca:
I think we should juz visit the nearest jamb office coz this like throwing a whole year into the well
am telling u, its heart breaking and painful
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by spenca: 4:16pm On May 04, 2013
am certain this same thing happened last year so those that were affected last year and scaled through it should please come enlighten us on how they went about theirs...all ideas and opinions are welcomed
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 4:20pm On May 04, 2013
I KILL: I am a victim of this circumstance, as it stands now, what is our fate, some1 said maybe its because we didn't thumb-print but I know people dat thimb-printed dat r still having d same problem, is there a solution?

If you did not thumb print it might cause this problem and maybe the JAMB official in your centre did not report it to JAMB that some candidates were not verified. I guess some people who thumb printed and still have this problem might be as a result of mis-match in software between the initial biometric during JAMB application and the new one during the exam.

It is my guess. Not 100 % sure
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Ruthia(f): 4:23pm On May 04, 2013
I did my biometrics nd everytyn........ I 1da y its showing me no biometric ver. Dis pple should stop breaking my hrt nd release my result oo.. Dibu or wareva
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 4:28pm On May 04, 2013
Ruthia: I did my biometrics nd everytyn........ I 1da y its showing me no biometric ver. Dis pple should stop breaking my hrt nd release my result oo.. Dibu or wareva

I feel your pain. Lets pray they release it
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2013
i am one of them i can't just imagine myself sitting at home for one year again. When someone helped me to checked it, i saw NO RESULT! NO VERIFICATION! Though i dnt thumbprint that day. And one thing is that i forgot to tell the man that i have not thumbrint, rather the man collected my slip. He looked at my face and look at the slip. Then he gave me back. Am in state of confusion now. What am afraid of now is that will my result be cancel or what?
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 4:36pm On May 04, 2013
to those that did there biometric in their centres dd you fill any form after that or any stamp on your paper or stuff coz am not getting this at all
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 4:39pm On May 04, 2013
pls mods can you help us and put this in the front page coz we need responses and this is a problem of the youths of this website or forum and without us there wont be this forum pls pls pls help us get quicker responses by putting this at the front page..JAMB needs to address this !
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by simongonner: 5:04pm On May 04, 2013
Moderator homepage pls?

1 Like

Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 5:05pm On May 04, 2013
teeowo: to those that did there biometric in there centres dd you feel any form after that or any stamp on your paper or stuff coz am not getting this at all

Your questions make sense. Hope to get more inputs from others
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by simongonner: 5:30pm On May 04, 2013
If its tonto dike fart,it wil b on frontage...moderator homepage?..
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 5:42pm On May 04, 2013
This pure Injustice! How can someone sat for Exam, thumb printed, and still this same shit!
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 9:46pm On May 04, 2013
It is not good to take the children bread and throw it to the dog! Right? yes, for Sure Right! Jamb should have Mercy; Cos the people that thumb printed are greater than those that did not thumb print! This is a fact drawn from inductive reasoning! It is bad to withhold the result of people that thumb print, So as it is also bad to take the Children bread and throw it to the dog. This is a preposterous and ludicrous Mistake. Not from Jamb, but from their facilities, and if not curtailed, could be dangerous not only to the Jamb in general, but to the whole nation! And let me have a word with the Wise for some seconds... If u have a scratch in your hand, would u caught it Off? The Answer is NO, you would not. You would rather take it to the doctor FOR treatment.... Now that we have falling into these people that did not thumb print, and because computer Ain't perfect; it does make mistakes; Are u gonna penalize us now? And if your daughters were among, are u going to do the same, when they thumb printed? And if u send your daughter to the school she got this trash, Would you be happy? I studied hard for this Jamb, i know how long it took me to study for this Jamb; And now these people want to Jeopardize my whole effort with Biometric issue. If you are talking about someone that thumb print, I am a perfect example. Why should this biometric stuff happen to me. God is never happy with this! And God is never happy with the evil doer. @jAMB, in your time, when u put in for JAMB, Did this happen to you? And when it didn't happen to you, were you not Happy? And if this had happen to your daughter in another School or in another country Schooling Would you be happy? U would not; And you think our parent would be happy also? U don't know how much pain you have caused our kinds that sat and thumb print for this exam. U DID US BAD. AND WE STILL PRAY THAT GOD WOULD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE. U BLOW UP OUR OPTIMISM, U LET OUR HOPE GO FOR BAD. GOD FORGIVE U, FOR THE STIFF PENALTY YOU HAVE LAIN ON US. Before the JAMB started, i heard you said, the population of students that Applied for this JAMB is high. And this is your way of beaten them down. But the greatest mistake u made is including the Innocents, which is the greatest Sin. THIS IS ONE OF THE UNWISE DECISION OF REHOBOAM IN THE BIBLE....

4 Likes

Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by simongonner: 10:11pm On May 04, 2013
Nairaland is not helping matters...homepage
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 6:14am On May 05, 2013
Its sad if after 24hrs this topic is not yet at the homepage coz i dis point i must say these mods are as dumb as our leaders if you cnt see the dichotomy between vital issues like this and that of celebrity that imapcts no epistemology to man.Not to waste much time typing just to show how dumb these mods are, ple we still await your responses n by my research this problem didnt come up last jamb or previous ones so i guess we are the originals of these ,letz just hope they come out and say sonething bou it
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 6:16am On May 05, 2013
simon gonner: Nairaland is not helping matters...homepage
Those mods are bastards you know all they know is how to scam ppl n put irrelivant issues at the front page
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 7:25am On May 05, 2013
This is pure robbing! If u cant release the result, let our money be refund back to us: For we thumb printed! We didn't pay to take risk, neither did we pay to type in this manner. We paid to meet up with ends meet. You know! You assured us that our exams would be successful after collecting our money. and now you are charging us for not thumb printing, of which we did. Is not fair? This is pure robbing! If you know you cannot provide better equipment/material to run your exams why did you conduct it. It would have been better not to conduct at all than coLLECting money from students who cannot fend for their needs and after that telling them stories. If it is in the physical, do you think you would go away with it! But because it is not, u will surely go away with it: Since no one can come and give you trouble in your office! You think you are free Now! When people are not happy with people, God is not happy with them also. There is one Big man up there holding your shirt, which is Jesus! If i hadn't thumb printed, i would not have gone this far!
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Nobody: 7:30am On May 05, 2013
nollyj: Are you one of the 2013 JAMB candidates who see No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error instead of your JAMB result? This may be why you are a victim of No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error.

Imagine being in a pool of happiness when the news filtered in that JAMB has finally released her 2013 JAMB result. A friend called you and told you that he has checked his JAMB result and he scored 220.

Right there, you can’t wait to run to a café with your JAMB registration information to check your result.

But in the café, you filled in your required information and click submit button. While waiting for your result to display, No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error appeared. To your surprise you thought you did something wrong when you entered your pin code. You re-enter everything afresh one by one and the same message No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error reappeared.

Right then, you realised that something was wrong with your JAMB result. Yes, something is wrong with your JAMB result but you are not alone.

There are many 2013 JAMB candidates who are trying to figure out while they can’t see their JAMB result rather they are faced with No Biometric Verification JAMB Result Error.

No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error might be cause by any one of the following;

Due to problem of internet connection or network strength, many JAMB exam centres where not able to conduct biometric data verification to all candidates that sat for their JAMB exam there.

It means you were not authenticated and verified for the JAMB exam as the candidate you claimed to be. Though some invigilators promise to notify JAMB about the issues but how knows if many did.

In some situation, this might [b]be cause [/b]by the candidate or JAMB officials. But if the JAMB official in charge of your centre did not file any report about it, I am not sure if your JAMB result will be released. It might sound harsh but it is the reality.

Note that JAMB uses programmed machine to mark and compile JAMB result and the machine will also check for Biometric Verification data in answer script and may reject results without Biometric Verification data.

If you have a question about No Biometric Verification JAMB result Error, feel free to ask. For JAMB candidates who had this problem in previous results we will also like to hear how you conquered it.

You can also contact JAMB if you have specific question towards your own JAMB result. See JAMB website

http://toscanyacademy.com/blog/education/no-biometric-verification-jamb-result-error
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 7:42am On May 05, 2013
WE DID BIOMETRIC, WHY IS OUR RESULT NOT OUT.
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 8:03am On May 05, 2013
THEY ARE DEPRIVING US OF OUR RIGHT. AND THEY ARE ROBBING THEIR CHILDREN OF LITTLE THINGS. THEY TAKE THE CHILDREN BREAD AND THROW IT TO THE DOG, @ J.A.M.B, YOU CAN NEVER BE MY FATHER. I LIVE IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND I COVERED MY RESULT WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THE PERFECT ONE, WHICH IS THE FATHER THAT I SAID I HAVE. I WILL NOT PANIC ANYMORE, MY RESULT WILL COME OUT SOON, COS I AM GUILTLESS.
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Vicky001: 8:37am On May 05, 2013
Nawa o me wey do thump print sef...
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 8:58am On May 05, 2013
We will continue to wait until Monday to see what JAMB will do
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 12:15pm On May 05, 2013
LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS STAIN MY RESULT ANYWHERE IT IS, AND LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS ALSO MAKE A CONTACT WITH THEIR BLOOD: LET THERE BE A CHANGE OF HEART, SO THAT THE RESULT WOULD BE RELEASED. AMEN... EVERY EVIL ADVICE GIVEN TO JAMB TO DESTROY, I ERADICATE IT IN JESUS NAME... IT IS WELL AND THE RESULT SHALL BE OUT... IN JESUS NAME... AMEN... Watch and see! Unless if i didn't thumb print.
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Bravoe(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2013
where are the mods
this is a serious issue and many candidates are affected.

front page plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

let people with solution comment
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Gbengaslc: 3:35pm On May 05, 2013
teeowo: to those that did there biometric in their centres dd you fill any form after that or any stamp on your paper or stuff coz am not getting this at all
NO
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 4:21pm On May 05, 2013
Bravoe: where are the mods
this is a serious issue and many candidates are affected.

front page plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

let people with solution comment
The mods are incompetent bastards imagine a topic as keri hilson make a bowl of fufu at the frontpage n topic of issue of this nature as not made it,i wonder why this forum is called nairaland when most things around ere dont potray "NAIRA" ....mschww y'all can ban ur father who care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Calling It “garri”, Check Out What It Is Rightly Called. / What's The Difference Between Medical Biochemistry And Biochemistry? / Smart Brains; Answer This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.