Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty (53555 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 04, 2013
batstan: ok, but they use UZI right. Damn i like that machine!!!

The old uzi has since been abandoned by the SSS.

The main(standard) assault rifles of the SSS are
Tavor-21
FN F2000

The SSS also use as PDW's( personal defence weapons)

The new version of the UZI, UZI PRO &
FN P90
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by supaeagles(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
YoungGame:
By the way, hope i helped?
If yes, kindly hit the like button wink
I wish I could even give you double 'like'
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2013
Henry120:

The old uzi has since been abandoned by the SSS.

The main(standard) assault rifles of the SSS are
Tavor-21
FN F2000

The SSS also use as PDW's( personal defence weapons)

The new version of the UZI, UZI PRO &
FN P90

now google could not have given you that.

who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Vincent41(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2013
mojounited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0qgYFUQJ3E

http://bcove.me/sql1uuv2

make una leave dis Innocent people...useless country....
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by YoungGame: 3:06pm On May 04, 2013
supaeagles:
I wish I could even give you double 'like'
Thank you.
You are welcome smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by hikmoj(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2013
@tjololade:
Those who will watch it should kindly interpret.

This is a good topic and i would like to know the perspective of these hilarious Boko Haram people.
did u say hilarious?pls wot is hilarious in dia activitis?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by ITbomb(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2013
sakaguchi: There is a topic on Nairaland frontpage on how to discuss Islam with non Mohammedans, well, this is one way to. There is a thin line between Islam and terrorism.
Post this in the Terrorists Section of Nairaland and let them Mac u out
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by hikmoj(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2013
I dont beliv in our govt.they've faild us in manyways,til somtin comendabl is achived,then i'll start singin dia praise.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 3:18pm On May 04, 2013
The terrorist is still alive because we have an incompetent Jonathan Administration. Why do we have Federal Ministry of Justice with more than 200 lawyers in the ministry? A competent government would have brought this terrorist to justice (death). I won't be surprised if Jonathan starts paying him salaries.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 04, 2013
ยท

COUPLE SILENT IN BED*Wife Thinking:Why is he not talking to me?Is he thinking of another woman?Is he seeing someone else?Don't I appeal to him anymore? Is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Am I not sweet anymore in bed? Does my makeup repel him these days?WHY IS HE UPSET. .[size=15pt]Husband thinking :How on earth could Barca lose 7:0[/size] (Home and away!!!! (Some women worry for nothing)

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2013
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by topmostg: 3:31pm On May 04, 2013
These people are Brainwashed ret...ards....
I really blame our government for not fortifying our army with real weapons... An african army giant like naija needs sophisticated weaponry. And not outdated a.k's with cellotape around the ammo !!
(saw one with a soldier at a checkpoint in minna) Yuck!!........

Put 5 of these at the war front and tell me which re...tard boko go stand for road!!

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by automaticcarzz: 3:34pm On May 04, 2013
topmostg: These people are Brainwashed ret...ards....
I really blame our government for not fortifying our army with real weapons... An african army giant like naija needs sophisticated weaponry. And not outdated a.k's with cellotape around the ammo !!

Put 5 of these at the war front and tell me which re...tard boko go stand for road!!

Exactly! Billions are set aside to buy weapons every year but they embezzle the money and continue to use 30 years ago weapons. Anytime they buy "new weapons" they turn out to be outdated American or Israelis weapons of the 1980s.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV: The military dude in the beginning with ski-mask on is carrying a [b] IWI-TSIDF16-Tavor-SAR[/b]an Israeli assault riffle, and the next best thing to an UZI.

I love using this gun in COD Black Ops 2. Expecially when it comes with a lazer aim.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by mu2sa2: 3:51pm On May 04, 2013
Niger delta terrorists were begged to accept pardon. Now these guys are begging to be offered pardon. Interesting.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2013
I saw that among the latest news on Al Jazeera today. The authenticity of those guys saying the truth can be questioned though.

That being said, it is time these marauders are done away with once and for all. That has to bring to the table people of the North, the elites, the international community, citizens and the security men. There has to be common ground to send sound warnings to families and friends harboring and given information to this terrorist group. Another thing, the SSS should do their best to get their financiers as well as where they are getting the source of their heavy weaponry.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by firetrap(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2013
ola_pluto:
I thought I was the only one who saw it. These men are obviously in the hands of the SSS. Only the SSS carry such weapons.

The nigerian navy special boat service are also issued the said weapon so also the Nigerian air force ground attack troops and not just the sss as u put it. The SSS also issue the fn2000 to its personnel also. And to correct a common misconception the version of the tavor mostly used by Nigerian forces is the CTAR 21 and not TAR 21
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by nijanigga: 3:59pm On May 04, 2013
This is staged confession.GEJ's propaganda.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by firetrap(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2013

Thats a general purpose machine gun "gpmg" and we have 100s of thousands of them and what we are fighting is not desert warfare but an urban guerrilla warfare and such heavy weaponry is not suitable for the task. The so called 30 old aks are still operational and for your information there may not be any ak that is 30 years or older that may still be in service with our security forces. Even gun self get expiry date.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2013
the north should be secessed from nigeria. Amnesty my yansh!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2013
Arrest and prosecute those heartless mindless souless thieving greedy blackmailing northtern elites calling for amnesty...
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:15pm On May 04, 2013
Dis people funny ooooo, One of the Terrorist said they are taking up arms on those who are against `SHARIA`,and that if any of their member dies on any attack that he has been cleaned. that`s all I was the few words I was able to get at the moment though I did not get what the so called Lawyer was saying. What a Barbaric Teaching.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by omiobo: 4:16pm On May 04, 2013
After killing innocents they are now begging amnesty. Baba iyabo kare,I trust am pass my papa,he go dealt them like say they are fowls.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 04, 2013
i simply assume dat JTF ran outta bullets,or else wat r dey waitin for grin angry
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by firetrap(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2013
Henry120:

No, you are wrong.

Not only the SSS carry them. The military guy is a navy special boat service agent( special forces).

The navy also use tavor-21's
The airforce quick response group QRG(special forces) also use them too.

See navy guys below during an exercise earlier this year.

R u the same henry of beegeagles blog
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by viruz007(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2013
OK_2_NV:

now google could not have given you that.

who are you?

He's right about the P90. Think I have seen 1 wiv a G36 rifle. Not sure tho.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by firetrap(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2013
viruz007:

He's right about the P90. Think I have seen 1 wiv a G36 rifle. Not sure tho.

The G36 is a very uncommon weapon in Nigeria. I've seen the P90 a few times and have also seen a saiga12 in the hands of a mopol officer in uyo last year
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by KokoBeware: 4:27pm On May 04, 2013

When govt does this now..... Next thing you'll here is people crying BAGA-185......

War with an enemy within is not won with big guns..
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by MovingTrain(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2013
'May the Almighty God arrest them all' is all I can say..
Re: Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty by Capnd143(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2013
ola_pluto:
I thought I was the only one who saw it. These men are obviously in the hands of the SSS. Only the SSS carry such weapons.
i knw it is the SSS that go around with the Tavor-21 riffles, bt those are possibly "NIGERIAN SPECIAL FORCES" . The go around with those kind of masks and kaki face caps. You dont wanna fhu.ck with them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.