Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria (1731 Views)

* / Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria by yemight2776(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2013
IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM USA & CANADA TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA

This is a very new research and what make this Ebook different from the ones you have been seeing or hearing online is that, it didn’t depend only on importation of Blackberry phones and Laptops only but you can also shop other products like Clothes, Shoes, Jewelries, and Electronics etc.
It take me some days before getting this Ebook together because I want it to solve the entire importation problem been face by Nigerians online.
My friend, there is enough money in this business and this is real because I have test it first and that’s what gave me the confidence that this is a clean business that can earn you good profits.

PROOF
This is the product I bought using the steps inside this Ebook and it was a successful one and my good was delivered in time.

Below is the total estimated that bring the laptop to me here in Nigeria and let’s do the calculation together……..
@ $158 = $192.40 x 158 = N30,399.2
@ $160 = $192.40 x 160 = N30,784
And did you know what, I later sell the laptop for N47,000 because if you see the system, it is very neat and clean that if I didn’t tell you that is Refurbishing Laptop you will never know.

Refurbishing: - is the products that have been used and converted back to new one.

Note that if you want to go for used laptops, the price will be lesser and the refurbishing ones and they are very good too.

HOW CAN YOU START THIS BUSINESS

This is very easy because I have put everything inside one Ebook called “IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM USA & CANADA TO YOUR DOORSTEP IN NIGERIA”

HOW CAN YOU GET THIS EBOOK

That is simple as well because I have decided to make it easy for everybody to get @ cheaper price of N2,000 but am only giving 20 peoples the opportunity to purchase it at this rate which I will later increase to N3,000 after the first 20 sells.
All what you need is to hurry so as to be among the first 20 peoples to get the Ebook for just N2,000.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE EBOOK

This is the account to forward your payments into
BANK: - GTBank
ACC. NAME: - IGBALAYE OLAYEMI
ACC. NOS: - 0036239169

BANK: - Sterling Bank
ACC. NAME: - IGBALAYE OLAYEMI
ACC. NOS: - 0009398558

After payment, please send your: -
Name
Email Address, where the downloading link will be sent to.
Name of bank you pay into
Amount you pay
What you pay for
To 07062951633, and immediately I receive the alert of your payment, the link where you will download the Ebook will be forward to your Email Address. But make sure you send correct Email so as not to delay your order.

To our success,
Igbalaye Olayemi (iOSconcept)
CEO

Re: Sure Link Of The Sites To Import Goods From USA And Canada To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2013
Same ol' racket. Nothing do you. The ebook would be very interesting to read with all the 'gbagun' I'm seeing here.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Gtbank Sms Alert Now Cost N4 Plus Latest Updates from GTBank / Planetofbets Users Let's Meet Here / How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.