Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash (43707 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Massive Recruitment For Academic Staff At Osun State University / Ill Treatment Of Staff At Huawei Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by pareto(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2013
He listened to the man inside of him if not, something tragic could have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Andyforte: 6:58am On May 05, 2013
The man could have health problems and that could have been triggered by the noise, the surprise or the emotion of the moment.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by bigx(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2013
He's probably a private, blunt person who time is very important to.
I'd probably walk out too, I don't like parties either n I won't pretend I do
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by topmostg: 7:05am On May 05, 2013
*Singing rick ross's YOU THE BO$$*

i'm not blaming him for walking out of them, at least

GO in for a minute or two,, shake some of ya staffs(if possible wear a fake smile) then leave!!

That'd give them the impression you're a bit satisfied!

I guess the fear of leaving your
$$$$€€£ behind made you run for ya dear life...

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by yahrant140(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2013
WHAT A NATION OF A GULLIBLE PEOPLE!
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by adami48(f): 7:15am On May 05, 2013
Flirtyfemi: See why he walked out on them here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/why-mike-adenuga-walked-out-on-glo.html
wat difference doz ur link make wit d poster? Go get a life soccer
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2013
valicious1:
sharrap! Dats pride, rudeness and arrogance at d highest order. He could just have shut them up or betterstill flown with d show. Is he not d one dat signed-on p-square the no.1 noisemakers in Africa. Raabish.
once i was workin with Qualitec, the CEO was havin a birthday, and we were all eating and celebrating!
After some time, he showed up. Immediately e entered, we choruses the common birthday song, and it was all:
'Thank you everyone. God bless u. Pls eat, drink and merry along. Thank you'
And he walked out.
Wetin concern them?
If he had entered and we took to shoutin like thugs, touts, a pack of wolves who jes killed their first prey or some prisoners abt to eat chicken, he wld av left us dismayed in our barbaric trance!

Dude, things needed to be as civil as necessary. He cldnt av walked out if as he entered, a congratulatory song was let out !
So stop hating. Some people are jes too civic for u barbarians to handle.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by carlos1(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2013
valicious1:
sharrap! Dats pride, rudeness and arrogance at d highest order. He could just have shut them up or betterstill flown with d show. Is he not d one dat signed-on p-square the no.1 noisemakers in Africa. Raabish.

Hey! Easy, U seem to hate dese psquare boys. They r simply good dat is why they wia signed. U beta start liking dem because dia is noting u can do abt dia contract
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by nolio(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2013
Dey surprised him with birthday. He surprised dem with leaving

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by afechosen(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2013
Deppression!The man jst realises he's getting old fast..so terrifying![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Holuwahphemy(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2013
What really happened was dat; He overheard a man saying 'i am a member of d boko haram sect, and no matter the type of car u brought here, it can never be bomb proof'.... Now tell me, if You were d 1 in His shoes, won't u if possible disappear instantly?.... How do I Know? 'cos I was there!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by ndobobo: 8:01am On May 05, 2013
ohaleoghene: He knows better why he left , so dnt conclude is a 'walk out' not everybody likes noise and unnecessary crowd , me for example hate too many new faces at a time , it gives me butterfly in my tummy cry

If he didn't walk out it would not hav been reported that he walked out, if too many new faces at a time, gives him butterfly in his tummy too, the least he could hav done is apologize that he would not be able to stay for the party, thank every body, then leave, its as simply as that.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by 4peace(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2013
All Worker should protest by resign

Next time he won't do such again grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by deor03(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2013
A lot of guys here including his staff still don't understand this Man.

One thing about him is that, he loves to be in charge at ALL times.

that kind of situation,he will loose that "ability" , he simply excused himself.
Besides all the surprise party crew are just pure "eye service" guys that still say rubbish behind him.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by pauloyibo: 8:11am On May 05, 2013
Hello nairalanders,i want to bring to your notice that the poor performance jamb recorded should not affect you because there is 100% assurance that you can still gain admission and resume by september if every registration has been done(Ghana universities),so am calling on both parent and different university aspirants,dont waste your time waiting for jamb again.trust me,l have suffered the same fate but right now,am in school,call and contact me with +233549835617 or facebook: paul rukevwe or whatsapp with same number.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36:

That man is shy. He doesn't want to give speeches, or be in large crowds.
He is an introvert.

It's ok. The CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is the same way. He had a Hollywood birthday party one year, and sat in a corner by himself until it was over.

Some smart people are just loners.
@ bolded, that is really true. I am one but it took elder brother years to understand me. I remember when he would call me mumu, ode... But today, he knows better.

I guess Adenuga is a shy person as many people have stated, so let's leave it at that.

I would do like wise if I were in his shoes. I am the shy type , introvert... I wouldn't give a speech either.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Iyascobobby: 8:19am On May 05, 2013
Na so .........he is the Boss.......findreliableartcollege..com
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by dowjones(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2013
next time Glo staff will ask thier OGA AT THE TOP for permission to surprise him.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by vanunu: 8:26am On May 05, 2013
Is good for the Glo workers, why should they be making noise senseless poor people, did Adenuga told them that he made his money through noise making.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by RuuDie(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2013
Totally inexcusable!

Shey "shyness" don turn to deaf and dumb ni'!!?
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Jarus(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2013
Having studied Adenuga for years, not surprised. But it doesn't make it right. He should have acknowledged his staff in 2 minutes and then leave.

I hope someone is not fired sha, because Adenuga is a toughie.

Meanwhile, he may have transmitted that habit to his top guys. One of his guys (an ED in one of his companies) that used to live in my old neighbourhood, was also like that. Very erratic. U no fit park for his car space, na wahala. If u greet am, na wahala.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:36am On May 05, 2013
Discrimination against the poor!
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by koolkalm(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2013
Maybe he wanted to celebrate his birthday with the less Privilege only and not some group of gossips working for him...
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by asiacard: 8:41am On May 05, 2013
Ade Baba
U again.A global Sim card User

Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by druid06(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2013
ozodigboo:
Point of correction - he was NOT born on May 3.
He was born April 29, but his staff chose May 3, as the earliest convenient date to organize the bash.
Read the article again. Thanks

Taurus are people born on April 20 - May 20. Hitler was a Taurus so you see my point.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by phapi(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2013
Following adenuga antecedent since he became GLO CEO av nt heard aabt him attending large functions or parties

BUH to b candid d birtday bash was in his honour,he wouldn't had acted dat way dos worker made him and r still making him and will 4ever make him if dy stil remain,at least show Some courtesy
Some say he had anoda function to catch up wif or bizness meeting so ever PLS will u tell mi dat out all d crowd of workers dat gather dat nite NONE had a important function too?pls let jst b humble and le go of self imposed PRIDE

All I can say to d STAFF is to le tins go d way it has been going jst over luk d incidence REMEBER he is still d ADENUGA boss CEO of glo
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by muredo(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2013
Even God honoured His people,without them,who is Adenuga?can he make all the money alone?NO!!!,So what is the big deal,at least you are very much at the venue,just 2 minutes is enough,and take your leave
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by druid06(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2013
braine:

Cool story jare. I'm Taurus but I don't do these. You can't just categorize people anyow; we are different…

He has no excuse to walk out on his staff like that. They were happy to see and celebrate him but I guess he didn't feel the same about them. Now I'm concluding that his workers are more-or-less worth less to him. angry

If I were to to be a top person in that gatheringn I'd make sure he receives no celebration or greeting of any sort from any staff in subsequent years.

The pride is just too much.

Well, good for you. If you don't show sign of any of these bad traits then I guess you're not a Taurus.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by slimfit1(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2013
It's not every body that are like some Yoruba people that wants to be praised all the time. Acknowledge is company not him that is what he want. He just want a simple life that's all, is he asking to much no. There are a lot of billionaires out there that I've come across, you ll never know until you Google their names.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by druid06(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2013
scobaba:
Pally, all ds tyns u just mentioned for TAURUS people are spiritual problems unique to only u and adenuga.

I'm taurus, infact, d last man standing(May 20th).

I pray say I shy, hate gatherings,anti-social and don't go to church...una 2 na illuminati, not TAURUS. Lwkm.
na play o. B4 some sick adenuga shit brain fans begin talk...2day na sunday.

My friend go sidon one place. If you nor know something just shut the fuc-k up. I bet say na your type believe say Illuminati dey still exist. If you nor know something, don't act like you know and bring public shame to yourself. I don't believe you're even Taurus born on the May 20, the last day on the calender for Taurus. If you don't exhibit those traits I afforementioned then you're generally not one.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by bababuff(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2013
Pride? How can anybody conclude that it was due to pride?

It is probably due to security reasons. The decision to leave could have been taken by his security protocol.

"A large crowd, loud noise", these are perfect settings for assassination. How do you determine or classify a GLO staff? I think his security details took the right decision to get him out of there.

It is better to send an email the next apologizing to the staff than get shot by one disgruntled element.
Re: Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash by slimfit1(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2013
muredo: Even God honoured His people,without them,who is Adenuga?can he make all the money alone?NO!!!,So what is the big deal,at least you are very much at the venue,just 2 minutes is enough,and take your leave

He is not a politician he doesn't have to sell his image. It is not pride it's a lifestyle. If you want everybody to celebrate you fine that's your problem not everybody like it. If I become rich today I would still want everybody to carry on with their own business, I would have fired the organizers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze In Gombe Over Buhari's Rejection Of Peace Corps Bill / Tension As Boulos Sacks 70 Workers / Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.