Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (14319 Views)

Checking Jamb Result With Mobile Phone Made Easy / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by charlisco(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
i heard that if not all,most of the student in Ekpan Secondary school, Delta State dont have their jamb result released due to this biometric issue. a student i spoke with told be that, the person handling the finger print machine said it went bad.
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 05, 2013
i thumbprinted, i read as if,of i dont pass am goin gon life imprisonment, is this wat jamb s up to? am still optimistic though.
Our result will be released.
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 5:09pm On May 05, 2013
Until when JAMB explains this issue of No Biometric verification everything now is just speculation. I still believe that JAMB left everything to their marking machine that does only what it was programmed to do.

Case 1.
If JAMB took into consideration candidates who could not thumb print during JAMB exam, JAMB results would not have be out by now.

Case 2.
Did the matching of Biometric verification data software installed on their marking machine 100% accurate? If not why should JAMB use untested or inaccurate Machine for marking answer scripts?

Just like I said lets wait until Monday to see if JAMB will come out with a good reason
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by WIZGUY69(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2013
what happen is that in my centre, where i wrote mine. We dnt even do the thumbprinting of a thing. I suggest we wait till monday. Cos i read one page on facebook that said we should be patient till on monday!
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 11:17pm On May 05, 2013
fantastic_kisses: It is not good to take the children bread and throw it to the dog! Right? yes, for Sure Right! Jamb should have Mercy; Cos the people that thumb printed are greater than those that did not thumb print! This is a fact drawn from inductive reasoning! It is bad to withhold the result of people that thumb print, So as it is also bad to take the Children bread and throw it to the dog. This is a preposterous and ludicrous Mistake. Not from Jamb, but from their facilities, and if not curtailed, could be dangerous not only to the Jamb in general, but to the whole nation! And let me have a word with the Wise for some seconds... If u have a scratch in your hand, would u caught it Off? The Answer is NO, you would not. You would rather take it to the doctor FOR treatment.... Now that we have falling into these people that did not thumb print, and because computer Ain't perfect; it does make mistakes; Are u gonna penalize us now? And if your daughters were among, are u going to do the same, when they thumb printed? And if u send your daughter to the school she got this trash, Would you be happy? I studied hard for this Jamb, i know how long it took me to study for this Jamb; And now these people want to Jeopardize my whole effort with Biometric issue. If you are talking about someone that thumb print, I am a perfect example. Why should this biometric stuff happen to me. God is never happy with this! And God is never happy with the evil doer. @jAMB, in your time, when u put in for JAMB, Did this happen to you? And when it didn't happen to you, were you not Happy? And if this had happen to your daughter in another School or in another country Schooling Would you be happy? U would not; And you think our parent would be happy also? U don't know how much pain you have caused our kinds that sat and thumb print for this exam. U DID US BAD. AND WE STILL PRAY THAT GOD WOULD GRANT YOU LONG LIFE. U BLOW UP OUR OPTIMISM, U LET OUR HOPE GO FOR BAD. GOD FORGIVE U, FOR THE STIFF PENALTY YOU HAVE LAIN ON US. Before the JAMB started, i heard you said, the population of students that Applied for this JAMB is high. And this is your way of beaten them down. But the greatest mistake u made is including the Innocents, which is the greatest Sin. This is one of the unwise decision of Rehoboam in the bible...
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 7:24am On May 06, 2013
When i place my hand on the the biometric machine my picture show up before i enter the hall. So now why am i getting no biometric verification? After when i have studied hard! The JAMB this year is not fair; the strategy cannot be compare to last year. This is what we call "BAD JAMB PLANNING" It is a big deficit on the jamb side, and see how it has affected the student who sat for the exam. This Jamb people have contributed in spoiling Nigeria, Lets leave the president Aside! JAMB robbed its candidates their right to result! After when they had thumb printed, they accused them of not thumb printing. Too bad! They brought an examination scheme of which the student followed. This is too preposterous! I am beginning to think that this body are not there to help people go to school, but to make money for themselves. It is obvious, they have truly show how fanatic they are in accomplishing that. This is an assimilable astatic stage, where every jamb official gad to change! We need good Nigerians and a better examination body that will not trouble the young ones.

1 Like

Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by vizboy(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2013
In my center we tried doing the thumb printing but most of our data didnt show. And we laid our complain and the woman said she would pass up our complain. Now i cant see my result what the Bleep is happening in these country
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by fantastickisses: 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
@ AUDIENCE, is this how to spell tomorrow "TOMMOROW"? I saw it on jamb website. It is written bold "TOMMOROW"; and it came up with a lady that is putting on an eye glass and a black shirt, when you want to check your result. You see! This just show that JAMB do make mistakes: for they are not perfect! Please whatever they have done lets forgive them and pray that they will take correction from their students. Please, lets not blame them: for they are human and and are bound to making mistakes. lets just wait and see if they are going to correct this Biometric stuff of a thing. And my advice to JAMB is that, they should try to be perfect, even like their father that is in heaven, cos it attracts rewards and claps..................................................................................................
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 1:06pm On May 06, 2013
fantastic_kisses: @ AUDIENCE, is this how to spell tomorrow "TOMMOROW"? I saw it on jamb website. It is written bold "TOMMOROW"; and it came up with a lady that is putting on an eye glass and a black shirt, when you want to check your result. You see! This just show that JAMB do make mistakes: for they are not perfect! Please whatever they have done lets forgive them and pray that they will take correction from their students. Please, lets not blame them: for they are human and and are bound to making mistakes. lets just wait and see if they are going to correct this Biometric stuff of a thing. And my advice to JAMB is that, they should try to be perfect, even like their father that is in heaven, cos it attracts rewards and claps..................................................................................................

I hope they do something about it soon
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by akanb4real(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2013
in my centre... we that were havin prob wit dis biometric were asked to stay behind till 2hrs after commencement of the examination...i got in atlast and did only 3subjects....and they still have the guts to hold on 2 my result...wow i knw God is at work shaaaa...the lord knws d reason 4 everything undecided
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by teeowo: 8:44pm On May 07, 2013
just got back frm jamb office at oshogbo,was told to chk the result next week thursday so there is no cause for alarm letz just be patient i found my going der as a waste coz i spent less than 5mins in d place n not like i had to drop any info or sumtin n went der all the way from ife buh its okay to know that the rest would be out soon
Re: Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result by nollyj: 11:16pm On May 07, 2013
teeowo: just got back frm jamb office at oshogbo,was told to chk the result next week thursday so there is no cause for alarm letz just be patient i found my going der as a waste coz i spent less than 5mins in d place n not like i had to drop any info or sumtin n went der all the way from ife buh its okay to know that the rest would be out soon

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office / Jamb To Begin Sale Of Forms On Monday, 20th March / Fake Certificate Saga: Benin Lecturers Pledge Cooperation With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.