Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Please, Support And Let Tega Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Support And Let Tega Live (1188 Views)

Say No To Skin Bleaching!! Please Support The Movement / Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn / Why Dads Should Support And Encourage Mums (in Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2013
Tega Omofurieta is a 19years old boy from Emevor in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta state.

Tega took ill last year and was diagnosed recently this year, February 2013 to be precise, at the Delta State University Teaching hospital, Oghara of Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Glomerulonephritis) meaning his two Kidneys are no longer functioning.

He has been living on Dialysis since then, but the Doctors have advice that he needs to go for an urgent Kidney Transplant in India to save his life.

The mother, Mrs Roseline Omofurieta has closed down her business because of this illness and presently is on debt row, so as to pay for the dialysis at least once every week instead of three times a week prescribed by the Doctors

The purpose of this appeal therefore is for financial assistance to the tune of N6,000,000 (Six Million Naira) to enable Tega undergo the Kidney Transplant in India.

For the past months, Tega cannot pass out urine, he can't eat what others are eating and can't even lie down to sleep.

Please we are appealing to all Nigerians and beyond , let us come together to save Tega's life because a cup of water you give today will definitely come back to you.

Your little donation can save Tega's life.

You can reach Tega through his mum's line 08065615158 and you can give your donation using the following account details.

Account name: Omofurieta Roseline
Accout number: 3024648122
First Bank Plc

God bless you as you respond to this urgent call.

Follow this link to watch the video of Tega's Story on youtube http:///EpTuK

Please, Share it, paste it on Facebook, Tweet it using hashtag #LetTegaLive. Let's use the power of social media to save the life of this very young boy.

SOURCE: http://gbengatoye..com/2013/05/please-support-and-lettegalive.html

Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 04, 2013
How sad, no one should have to suffer this much, in this day and age.

I'm all for helping out, I would suggest you approach TeHN, for a broader, better managed appeal. They can also take responsibility of the fundraising which will undoubtedly be required.

Moderator/s, any chance of getting this on the Front Page?
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 04, 2013
Oh, I forgot to ask - are there any potential kidney donors yet?
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2013
Siena: Oh, I forgot to ask - are there any potential kidney donors yet?
Siena: Oh, I forgot to ask - are there any potential kidney donors yet?

Yes, his elder brother has volunteer to donate, the major problem now is funding.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2013
Siena: How sad, no one should have to suffer this much, in this day and age.

I'm all for helping out, I would suggest you approach TeHN, for a broader, better managed appeal. They can also take responsibility of the fundraising which will undoubtedly be required.

Moderator/s, any chance of getting this on the Front Page?

Thanks for the suggestion, can you pls elaborate more on how to contact TeHN, I must confess av neva heard of dat b4 now.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 04, 2013
Roserbert: Thanks for the suggestion, can you pls elaborate more on how to contact TeHN, I must confess av neva heard of dat b4 now.

Sure, here's a link:

https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 04, 2013
37 views, and no one appears to be interested in helping this young man?
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by damiso(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2013
OP Can you let us know when you contact TEHN so they can coordinate the funds getting to you.

My Dad died from a long illnessand so i am always so touched when i see young people with chronic illnesses like this.It destabilises the whole family.

I am.also for helping.19 gosh.
May God help us all.
Oh just noticed a no and acct details on post.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2013
Siena:

Sure, here's a link:

https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network

Thanks alot for your concern Siena, I'll get it across now.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2013
damiso: OP Can you let us know when you contact TEHN so they can coordinate the funds getting to you.

My Dad died from a long illnessand so i am always so touched when i see young people with chronic illnesses like this.It destabilises the whole family.

I am.also for helping.19 gosh.
May God help us all.
Oh just noticed a no and acct details on post.

Ok, Damiso, I'll do that... and sorry for d death of ur dad, may d good LORD be with always
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2013
Siena: 37 views, and no one appears to be interested in helping this young man?

Thanks people, av sent it as a comment under the Nairaland Charity Organisetion E-Helpers' Network, and also as mail to d address provided there. No response yet, I'll keep u posted howeva it goes.

Ones again thank you very much.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Tinkybabe(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
I pray the required financial help comes earnestly and may God keep him till then.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2013
@op,I'm a very optmistic fellow. He will pull tru in Jesus name,Amen. God is alive and will show himself in his case.
Wanna support,pls let us know when u get d necessary contact. May God strenghten him and his mum(lost my mum tru a long and harsh illness) its soul wreckin watching ur lvd ones groan in pains.soo touching! It will be ok.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2013
I just contacted Tega's mum, she hasn't heard from Nairaland Charity Organisation E-Helpers' Network. However, one of the people that saw the post on facebook paid 20,000 into her account. Thanks, pls let's support them and save this young boy's life.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Glory τ̲̅ȍ God, somebody at long last eventually heard d voice if the voiceless.
See d post below,...

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State has graciously donated the sum of N6million to Tega Omofurhieta a 19years old Deltan with a chronic Kidney disease.

The money is to enable the patient carry out Kidney Transplant at an Indian Hospital. The donation was facilitated by an online advocacy group Umeh Need Road Forum on Facebook headed by Barrister Duncan Afahokor.

Members commended the Governor for heeding to the clarion call of the people and prayed God to continue to strengthen him to render more quality services to Deltans.

Thanks τ̲̅ȍ you all
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oh My Gosh! Only just seeing this story for the first time! sad embarassed embarassed

Thank God it's all working out for him. This is such a touching story especially as he's literally my Isoko brother.

Poor chap. 19 is just too young for him to go through this. @Poster, pls keep us updated on his progress and wishing him a quick and full recovery.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by Roserbert(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Efemena_xy: Oh My Gosh! Only just seeing this story for the first time! sad embarassed embarassed

Thank God it's all working out for him. This is such a touching story especially as he's literally my Isoko brother.

Poor chap. 19 is just too young for him to go through this. @Poster, pls keep us updated on his progress and wishing him a quick and full recovery.

No problem brother, our prayer now is for God to perfect his deeds in Tega's life. All the treatment should work out fine. Please pray along with us.

As for keeping updates, surely I would be doing that, God helping us.
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by EfemenaXY: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Amen to that.

I'm not male but female. Your Ozoro sister smiley

Has he undergone surgery yet?
Re: Please, Support And Let Tega Live by ifyalways(f): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2013
Good news.
I pray like mercy,favor locates Emmanuel soon.
And wishing Tega a successful surgery.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Innovation Or Wickedness? / She Needs Help / PHOTOS: Fighting Couple Strip Naked In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.