Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery (3165 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Jamb Will Never Penalise/cancel Any Result Over Change Of Paper Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2013
Pls wat is my chance i wish to study medicine and surgery in oau or unilorin or worst still biochemistry.i pickd med and surg for both uni am considering change of course to biochem should i go ahead or i should do a change of institution cos both uni hav more than 100,000 applicants and i want to hav admission dis yr into a uni for either med and surg or biochem.i'm also considering ui what are ur views
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2013
Pls help me 67views no response.i really need to make a decision.tanks
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by Tobbie9(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2013
ninja4life: Pls wat is my chance i wish to study medicine and surgery in oau or unilorin or worst still biochemistry.i pickd med and surg for both uni am considering change of course to biochem should i go ahead or i should do a change of institution cos both uni hav more than 100,000 applicants and i want to hav admission dis yr into a uni for either med and surg or biochem.what are ur views
it depends on the scores of those that chose both schools, but the competition for medicine in oau is especially stiff just try your best to score high in post utme, if you're really interested in health sciences you can change to physiotherapy or dentistry.GOOD LUCK
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by oluwatobi01(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=ninja4life]Pls wat is my chance i wish to study medicine and surgery in oau or unilorin or worst still biochemistry.i pickd med and surg for both uni am considering change of course to biochem should i go ahead or i should do a change of institution cos both uni hav more than 100,000 applicants and i want to hav admission dis yr into a uni for either med and surg or biochem.what are ur views

Hello my dear,opportunity comes only once.There is a massive failure of candidate in this year jamb,hence cease this privilege and don't waste this year jamb.Quickly proceed to a change of course form and change to Funaab(biochemistry -colnas).Funaab compete with the most prestigious federal university in Nigeria,I can tell u dat if u get above 46 percent in ur post utme,then funaab will give u ur course bch.....Though u must have a good o'level......That's my only contribution.
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2013
oluwatobi01:
tanks 4 ur advise i mignt consider funaab after weighing my chances and ofcourse i have a good waec result average of abt b3
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2013
Tobbie9: it depends on the scores of those that chose both schools, but the competition for medicine in oau is especially stiff just try your best to score high in post utme, if you're really interested in health sciences you can change to physiotherapy or dentistry.GOOD LUCK
i heard some rumours abt oau dat i hav to know people there someting lik dat to get admission can u confirm it if it is true or not cos i dont want to waste my 249 dis yr like dat of last yr.tanks 4 ur time
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by Acecube(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2013
Score high in unilorin putme and you have a chance of getting medicine.... their putme is aptitude test mind you, so very simple
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by AndrewFlexx9(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2013
@Op,i ll advice U 2 switch 2 sometin related 2 Medicine either Anatomy,Physiology or other Fields in d Basic Medicals,cos with dat Score of Urs,Medicine is a no go area,unless u study harder 4 d post UTME,Have a mark of 300 nd above or 90% up..Dont waste dis year sittin @ home.
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
Acecube: Score high in unilorin putme and you have a chance of getting medicine.... their putme is aptitude test mind you, so very simple
yeah i heard their putme is very simple but i'm still scared cos up to 180,000 student pickd dem and dey cant take more than 5000 or so,i also heard dat dey take more muslims dan christians and i'm not even an indigene which also adds to it so i'm really confused whether to gamble and trust myself or to do change of course or institution.
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
Acecube: Score high in unilorin putme and you have a chance of getting medicine.... their putme is aptitude test mind you, so very simple
yeah i heard their putme is very simple but i'm still scared cos up to 180,000 student pickd dem and dey cant take more than 5000 or so,i also heard dat dey take more muslims dan christians and i'm not even an indigene which also adds to it so i'm really confused whether to gamble and trust myself or to do change of course or institution.k
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2013
AndrewFlexx9: @Op,i ll advice U 2 switch 2 sometin related 2 Medicine either Anatomy,Physiology or other Fields in d Basic Medicals,cos with dat Score of Urs,Medicine is a no go area,unless u study harder 4 d post UTME,Have a mark of 300 nd above or 90% up..Dont waste dis year sittin @ home.
are u talking about oau if so do u hav experience about their putme.i also heard about d need to know someone in oau with my score to get admission to other lower courses even if not medicine and surgery and i'm an indigene of osun state,do u tink i can still be considered.
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by banjidipo: 3:24am On May 06, 2013
ninja4life:
yeah i heard their putme is very simple but i'm still scared cos up to 180,000 student pickd dem and dey cant take more than 5000 or so,i also heard dat dey take more muslims dan christians and i'm not even an indigene which also adds to it so i'm really confused whether to gamble and trust myself or to do change of course or institution.k

Dude, u nid not fret over ur jamb score dts if u wanna pursue ur chances wit unilorin. D jamb cut-off for medicine&surgery is 240. All u nid do is get a very highscore in their post-utme which is very easy. Its basically english, general paper and a little bit of maths.
I picked the university as my 2nd choive in last yrs jamb,got 249, am a xtian and an indigene of osun state witout prior connection(s) in the school, yet I wz offered admission to study law. D only secret is God and passing ur post-utme,I got 84% many more got higher. I know medicine is more competitive compared to law,bt I juz cited it as an example. Goodluck
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2013
banjidipo:
Dude, u nid not fret over ur jamb score dts if u wanna pursue ur chances wit unilorin. D jamb cut-off for medicine&surgery is 240. All u nid do is get a very highscore in their post-utme which is very easy. Its basically english, general paper and a little bit of maths.
I picked the university as my 2nd choive in last yrs jamb,got 249, am a xtian and an indigene of osun state witout prior connection(s) in the school, yet I wz offered admission to study law. D only secret is God and passing ur post-utme,I got 84% many more got higher. I know medicine is more competitive compared to law,bt I juz cited it as an example. Goodluck
tanks man i'm really grateful,many of my friends are advising me to hav a change of institution and put unilorin as first choice and maybe lautech or oou as second choice in order to increase my chance of admission.u just boosted my faith in unilorin
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2013
pls help i donot want to waste my jamb result considering d admission difficulties in d country.
Re: What Are My Chances,scored 249 In Jamb,will ui accept me 4 med and surgery by ninja4life(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2013
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do With An English Literature Degree? / See What A 300level Student Of OAU Wrote / Female "Rookie Teacher Of The Year" Arrested For Raping 14-year Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.