Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

[TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". (3985 Views)

2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs / Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". by obechek: 4:10pm On May 04, 2013
The new wapka.mobi passport is an email address used to manage more than one site. It is of very big advantage to us because it removes aches, stress, confusion and forgetfulness in handling multiple sites.
Frankly, i didn't understand it before now. As I did, I decided to share it for your consumption. Enjoy!!!

1. Goto http://wapka.mobi

2. Enter your old login

3. Click "Send new PIN code"

4. Goto to your mail box to get your confirmation code

5. Insert the code and click "continue"

6. Register a passport email you want to use in managing your account (sites)

7. Click verify

8. Goto to your mail box to click the verification link.

9. Your are done!

How to bind old sites to your passport

1. In user centre, click "Bind Existed site"

2. Enter the login details of your old site and click login

3. Site will be added to your passport sites.

How to bind new sites to your passport

1. In user centre, click "Create New Site"

2. Enter site name and submit.

3. Click "manage it", to design the site

How to design or work on bound sites

1. Login with your created passport

2. In user centre, Click the link of the site you want to manage.

3. The normal control panel opens.

Note: You can create the maximum of five sites only

Tutorial by the Admin of http://gurusmight.wapka.mobi, "Zirysste Bawt", as a gift to my fellow wap masters.

Sincerely, I dearly love each and everyone of you and wish you the best in life's journey. Thank you. Its a big privilege to do this. Thanks.
Re: [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". by rahmatdiyan(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2014
thank you sir Musicid.Wapka.Mobi
Re: [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". by abdwap: 4:34am On May 22, 2015
thank you [url]abdwap7.com[/url]
Re: [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial". by obechek: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2019
What is 4scholars ?

4scholars is aimed at connecting students from various schools and helping them solve or reduce their problems.

These Students can share school stuff that is not limited to academics.

We want education to be interesting and we are most needed now alot of Students are giving up on school.

The biggest part of the project is the group system.

The group system is created in such away that it links students to their predicessors and successors.

The group system helps Schools, faculties, departments, classes and lecturers manage their Students effectively.

The group system separate official information from regular information and preserve these information for future references.

The group system is unlimited and protected by verification.

It is very compulsory for every student to join www.4scholars.org

Keep Sharing ...
Student's life is hard, let's make it very easy.

(1) (Reply)

16 Mistakes That Turn People Away From Your Website / Free Advert Placement / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.