Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising (3992 Views)

10 Signs of Online Scams! / What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? / Online Payments From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by naijacoder: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2011
Does a online payment method exist in Nigeria where people can easily pay online easily.
What are the requirements for anyone in Nigeria to be able to pay online with a rest of mind e.g using some form of credit card,value card or any other forms.
Also what are the delivery methods? I Nigeria Post still on?
Thanks in advance
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by WebSurfer(m): 4:03am On Oct 29, 2011
use Liberty Reserve payment method
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by jamhassan(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2011
In this time thousand of the company that provide you online payment method at this time PayPal is a way to promote online business if you check this system in your country hope allow.

Affiliate Marketing
Web Analysis
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by naijacoder: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2011
Thanks card what method of payment would people use in Nigeria for such transcations .I mean would they use cash,bank acct transfer.Are banks in nigeria linked to paypal and similar merchants?
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by lildenuga: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
U can get 2 receive all cards in naija on ur site, call 08169238922 for more details
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by Horus(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2011
Online payment systems that works in Nigeria:

- AlertPay
- Liberty Reserve
- 2checkout
- FASTECASH
- VTN
- Softpurse

Apart from Alertpay, Liberty reserve(Lr) and 2checkout which is owned by foreign bigger companies, the others are owned to Nigerian companies and their trading currency is in the naira.

Alertpay, Liberty Reserve and 2checkout

One good thing about Alertpay is that it uses Instant Payment notification to alert you or your ipn handler that a payment has been made and you could use it to update your inventory as well as send an email(behind the scenes) to your buyer. Liberty reserve also does something like that and you could confirm if a payment actually has been made between the two before even fulfilling any online order assuming you are selling digital and instantly downloadable items. The main currency with which your account will be domiciled is in the US dollars and for Alertpay, you could withdraw to your Nigerian domicilliary account. Withdrawing from Liberty reserve is also quite easy as you could do that using any of the available LR exchangers in Nigeria who would buy your LR dollar for a naira deposit in your bank account. Alerpay and 2checkout also affords you teh ability to receive payments not just from account holders but also from holders who may want to pay you with their credit cards. But in setting an Alertpay credit card platform, you would have to submit your website for verification and approval. Also it appears credit card users from Nigeria would have to verify their credit cards once for a start before they begin using it on your proposed website.

Fastecash, VTN and Softpurse

These ones hold your ecurrency in the naira and you could easily make payments and withdrawals by just using your bank account. It allows you to receive money from members who hold accounts with the same processor. One thing I like about Fastecash is that it also uses an IPN once you receive payment thus enabling you to satisfy customer's virtual purchases using an ipn handler. I have not used Softpurse yet but it is also a growing means of online payment in Nigeria especially among recharge card online vendors. VTN can be used also for sending and receiving naira online and is also allows you to fund your Graphcard account which could be used for a lot of purposes such as a virtual credit card, US phone number, US address and so on.
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by ndgfx(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2011
See https://www.eyowo.com

Hope it helps
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by bimbour1: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Buy ALERTPAY at the cheapest prize ever!
Bulk buyers are welcome.
Call BIMBOUR on: 08024096975
Re: I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising by cosmas4u(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Buy PayPal Money at the cheapest prize ever!

visit: http://mamymarket.com.ng/soft-funding

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here / Simple Things You Must Understand To Remain An Exciting Profession Blogger / How To Manage Clients In Web Design Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.